First Dance ♥

One Shots. ^^
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Elegant place, fancy gowns and tuxedos, a pair of nice heels and shoes, sophisticated make-overs. Yeah, you got that right. PROM, a night where everyone looks forward to. Honestly, I'm really not into this unlike the others who are very excited for the said event. I just decided to go for the food, yes FOOD and for not missing out the fun I could experience. I also don't want my friends to call me a party-pooper.

Since we arrived a little early, we decided to take some pictures with the venue's view. Pictures here, pictures there, never ending shots until our feet got tired from transporting place to place. And so the evening program started, one by one, our beloved escorts lead us to our assigned tables. This is why I hate formal parties; you sit at your chair with that awkward silence between your tablemates, anticipating the of the party.

But, not long after, the most awaited part of the night finally arrived. The assigned Romeos took their Juliets to lead every one of us. Moments later, the emcees announced that everyone can now join the "slow dance". Soon enough, almost all of my friends went to the dance floor to have their first dance. That's when I decided to go to the powder room to do some retouches. I took my purse and started to walk towards my destination.

When I was done with my business, I was about to go back inside but I saw this narrow passage leading to somewhere. Due to my intense curiosity, I followed the road, not knowing where I was going. At the end of it, I found myself standing on one of the most gorgeous garden pavilion I've ever seen in my entire life. Mesmerized by the beautiful view ahead me, I took a small tour in awe. Not so long after, I grew tired from walking and sat at the bench at the center of the pavilion. I let out a loud sigh.

" What a perfect place to dance with someone. Too bad all of them are enjoying themselves inside, not even knowing a place like this exists here. Sigh, who am I kidding? Who is even interested in offering their hands for me to dance with them? No one, " I said and buries both side of my cheeks in my palms.

" Actually there is, " someone said in response. Startled with the sudden reply, I looked for the culprit but abruptly, a hand appeared in front of my face. I looked up to look at the owner of the hand and it was Onew's, the school's kingka and my old crush.

HOW DID HE FIND ME HERE?!

Then I heard him chuckle. " Actually I was also hiding in here moments ago, " he said and showed me his famous eye smile. Oh my gosh, did I say my last sentence quite loud? Due to embarrassment, I could feel my face heat up. Good thing the place is quite dim so he couldn't see my face.

" So, what are you doing out here in the cold? " he asked to

Please log in to read the full chapter