Meeting My Oppa ♥

One Shots. ^^
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Regular day, yes it is. Clear skies, sun's up, birds chirping. It's a Saturday so I decided to come with my friend to the fan meeting she was talking about. Oh right, me and my friend are fangirls. No doubt. But I'm not as addicted as she is. Yeah, I squeal, I jump out of hapiness, I cheer for my oppas and unnies, BUT I'M NOT OBSSESED. I never freak out everytime I meet an idol. Let's just say I also treat them as human beings, they just happen to have a higher status. Get my point?

 

“ Yah, Jae Hwa.. what band are we going to meet today? ” I asked.

 

“ SHINee!!! ” she replied excitedly.

 

“ Oh? That's great! ” I said with enthusiasm.

 

“ So, did you bring your album? ” she asked.

 

“ Of course I do.. ” I replied, showing her my Sherlock album.

 

“ Oh! I'm so excited to see SHINee oppas! ” she squealed.

 

“ Yah, calm down will you? ” I said.

 

The fan meeting will be held at the secured park this time. When I say secured, it means only first 300 fans can go and there are bodyguards EVERYWHERE. Luckily, we made it on time and happily settled at the chairs provided. And there it goes. SHINee finally appeared and showed us their usual charisma and aegyo. Small talks/interviews and and a little entertainment. It was so fun to see them having fun even for a while, especially Taemin oppa. Yeah, he's my bias. ^_________^ And a little later the fan signing starts.

 

A/N: I haven't gone into fan meetings yet so I don't really know what happens. I'm just writing what I think happens in fa meetings, okay? ^__________________^

 

My friend immediately left me and lined up. Sigh, since I don't like crowds, I made a distance of myself from the forming crowd near the stage and sat at one of the benches near the exit. Sigh, I guess I can't get my album signed today. Maybe next time... oh here comes Jae Hwa.

 

“ So, how did it go? ” I questioned.

 

Please log in to read the full chapter