Someday

One Shots. ^^
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

키 ♥

 

 

" Aaaah.. at last! " I said as I plopped down on the couch.

 

" My legs hurt. Umma, could you massage it for me? " Taemin said while pouting.

 

" Maybe later. I'm still tired. " I replied.

 

Then I looked at the window. There she was. The girl that I met almost a year ago. There's something in her that keeps on bugging me. Well, she was quite pretty. I can't deny that. That charm that never fails to mesmerize me.

 

" Aigoo ~ I forgot. I haven't asked her name yet! Babo! " I mumbled to myself.

 

 

And I didn't notice that I started to daydream. I cannot forget the day we met for the first time. I came out of the rest room and was about to go back in our practice room when I saw her carrying a lot of boxes which I'm sure were heavy. So I decided to help her and it was a coincidence that she is also going to our practice room to deliver our props and costumes. We had a little chat along the way. And she keeps on smiling all the way. When we reached the room, she thanked me and left. Well I think that was the last time I had a chat with her. I wonder if she still remembers me ~

 

 

Please log in to read the full chapter