Revenge is sweet.

Lets go to bed

SungMin-hyung picked up his guitar and started strumming some random songs. I sang along with him while I played Starcraft. We haven't had any break like this in quite sometime, so we did our best to do the things we enjoyed. He was playing Sorry Sorry Answer when I finished my nth game. My eyes were sore so I decided to stop playing. I looked over at the clock by our shared bedside table. It said 12.30. It's about lunch time.

"Hyung-ah, lets go have lunch!" I acted cutely at him. "Yah, don't try to steal my agyeo. I'm the best at it." he jokingly scolded me. "Arrasso, arrasso. Let's go" I took his guitar, laid it gently on my bed and pulled his hand. "Aish, this boy!" He let me pull him up anyway. We went to the kitchen and found HanKyung-hyung cooking.

"Wah! Do I smell the famous Beijing fried rice?" SungMin-hyung exclaimed. HanKyung-hyung smiled at us and nodded. "Go help HeeChullie set set up the table please."

"Okay" We both answered. We took the plates, spoons, forks and glasses to the living room where HeeChul-hyung had set up the table. "Go call the others, Kyu." HeeChul-hyung ordered. I abided without complain. I walked over to the nearest bedroom which belong to LeeTeuk-hyung and KangIn-hyung. I knocked twice and said "Lunch time!"

"Arrasso!" I heard KangIn-hyung said. The room next to it is RyeoWook-hyung and YeSung-hyung's. I did the same as before and received the same reply from RyeoWook-hyung. I went round and called the rest. When I reached EunHae's room however, I heard a peculiar sound.

"Ahh, that hurts, Hyukkie! Be more gentle, please!" I heard DongHae-hyung scream. "Shush, or they might hear you!" EunHyuk-hyung said in a hushed tone, though it was still loud enough for me to hear. I was about to knock but I heard another sound. A moan?

"Oh, Hae. That feels so good." I blushed at EunHyuk-hyungs comment. A thought flickered in my mind. 'This is my chance to get revenge!' I quietly took out my phone, pressed the record button and slid it under the door just hoping they wouldn't notice it.

"Ahh, Hyukkie, faster!"

"H-Hae...I think I'm-I'm gonna..."

"Ahhh...!" I heard both of them scream. I took out my phone from under the door and stopped the recording. 'This ought to be enough to get back at them.'

I quietly backed away from the door and walked back to it as if nothing happened. I knocked on the door and yelled "It's lunch time!"

"Okay~" EunHyuk-hyung's voice sounded very satisfied. "Palli!" I called out again. "Arrasso!" DongHae-hyung replied in the same tone as EunHyuk-hyung.

I walked away with an evil grin on my face. 'Hell yeah! That's what you get for trying to disrupt my image. EvilKyu strikes back'

When I arrived at the living room, everyone but EunHae was already seated. "What are you grinning about?" ShinDong-hyung asked me. "Oh, nothing. Nothing at all" I replied a bit too happily. Everyone looked at me with an uneasy feeling. "Why do I have a bad feeling about this?" ZhouMi-ge said.

"Kyu-ah. Can you please just tell us what happened?" SungMin-hyung pleaded. I couldn't say no to him. Anyone but him. "F-fine. I got my revenge on EunHae. That's all." I said a little bit annoyed that I have to tell everyone about this. LeeTeuk-hyung who was sitting opposite of me suddenly looked like a stern mother.

"Now, Kyu. What did they do to deserve that?" He asked with authority in his voice. "Tch, they asked for it this morning." I replied even more annoyed now. "No, they don't. They just took a picture." KangIn-hyung stepped up being all father-ish. "Kyu-ah, what did they do?" SungMin-hyung asked, concern written all over his face.

"Aish, it's nothing! Can we just eat now?" I pleaded for everyone to just drop the topic. "Well, I for one, am proud of you." HeeChul-hyung said. I smiled at him with true gratitude. "Thanks, hyung."

"Chullie, how could you say that?" HanKyung-hyung asked in astonishment. "What? It's just revenge. It's not like he killed them."

"Who killed who?" EunHae emerged from the hallway. "Yah, Cho KyuHyun, whatever your plan is, stop it." LeeTeuk-hyung warned.

"Stop what?" EunHyuk-hyung asked as he sat down. I snickered. "Aish, hyung. Just let them have some fun. I'm sure it's nothing terrible." HeeChul-hyung defended me again. ShinDong-hyung who seemed to have loosened up agreed. "Yeah, hyung. Let them be. I'm sure it's a harmless joke."

YeSung-hyung who was quiet the whole time helped out too. "Yeah, hyung. Stop being so uptight." The others slowly started to nod. LeeTeuk-hyung's jaw dropped when even KangIn-hyung nodded in agreement. "Aish, fine. Do what you want. But if it affects us in any way, Cho KyuHyun, you're dead." LeeTeuk-hyung's words may have sounded like a threat but he said it in a light tone.

Everyone cheered up but EunHyuk-hyung was still unsatisfied about being ignored. "Yah~tell me, what's going on?" He whined.

"Kyu's getting revenge on you guys for taking a photo of he and SungMin-hyung sleeping in bed together." Henry explained.

"W-wait! What? They took a picture of us?" SungMin-hyung looked at me in horror. "Duh! Which is why I want revenge. And I got it!" I exclaimed.

Both EunHyuk-hyung and DongHae-hyung's face scrunched up in confusion then slowly evolved into terror as they thought of the possibility. I couldn't help it. I let out a smirk and looked at them with an evil glint in my eyes.

"Hyukkie, I'm scared!"

"Me too, Hae!" They both said a bit too dramatically which came as a comic relief to all of us. We laughed and started to eat. I was glad no one asked what was it that I did. At least then it would come as a real surprise to them.

When we were done eating, we played yet another game to decide who would wash the dishes. This time, SungMin-hyung lost. He didn't complain though. As a matter of fact, he did everything with a smile on his face. 'Aish, this guy. He never complains about chores. He's so damn weird.' I thought.

SiWon-hyung, KiBum-hyung, LeeTeuk-hyung, KangIn-hyung and ShinDong-hyung went to the gym to work out while EunHyuk-hyung, DongHae-hyung, RyeoWook-hyung and YeSung-hyung lazed in the living room. ZhouMi-ge and Henry went out for a walk. 'They should go out with each other. I don't know why they're taking so long but it's obvious Henry likes ZhouMi-ge'

I passed the dishes to SungMin-hyung who was standing by the sink with pink rubber gloves over his hands. He washed them while I wiped.

"Kyu-ah. What did you do to them?" He asked me suddenly. "I recorded them." I answered simply knowing exactly who was he referring to. EunHae of course. "Doing what?" He pressed on. "Things." I answered in a light manner.

He sighed and turned off the tap. He looked at me. "What things?" He asked with concern. "Aish, hyung-ah, cheer up. It's just a recording of them having fun together." I blushed at the memory. Their 'fun' time was definitely not innocent.

"Why are you blushing? Omo! Don't tell me. You recorded them doing 'it'?" He asked, very much surprised. "Yup" I nodded.

He was silent for a while, deep in thought as if contemplating something. "C-can I...listen?" My eyes widened at his request. 'He's not as innocent as I thought he is.' "O-okay..." I slipped my phone out from my left pocket and searched for the recording. Once I found it, I looked at him to see if he was ready to hear it. He nodded at me and I pressed play.

"Ahh, Hyukkie, faster!"

"H-Hae...I think I'm-I'm gonna..."

"Ahhh...!"

SungMin-hyung's face turned pink at the sound of the 10 seconds recording. I felt my face heating up too. He cleared his throat and continued to wash the dishes. I helped him wipe them like earlier. "Hyung-ah, are you okay?"

He ignored my question, in stead, he asked me "Do you remember earlier, I was about to tell you about my dream? But we were interrupted by Teukkie-hyung?" I nodded. "Well, the dream...it was...something along the...the lines of that, erm...recording."

My eyes widened once more. "You dreamt about EunHae having ?!" I asked maybe a bit too loud. "What! N-no! Not THEM.." SungMin-hyung said in the same volume as me.

He washed the last dish, passed it to me and kept the dry dishes in the cabinets. Once everything was kept, he pulled my hand to the direction of our room. He locked the door behind us and pushed me on my bed. "H-hyung, why are you like this?" I said as I rubbed my bottom.

"I'll show you exactly what happened in my dream." He pushed me down while straddling me. He bit his lips and his eyes wandered around my body. The way his eyes looked at me was intoxicating. He still had that black shirt on. The one I wanted to tear off so badly. Our eyes locked and he leaned down until his face was only a few inches away from mine.

He trailed a few soft kisses from my cheek to the edge of my lips. He then placed a slow and passionate kiss on my lips. We stayed that way for a while. Only our lips were moving. He then my lower lip as if asking for permission to slide it in. I opened my mouth as an answer. His hands ran up and down my body, feeling every part of my torso. I pulled at his neck to deepen the kiss. Our breathing became heavier from the lack of oxygen but we didn't stop.

One of his hand slid up my shirt and slowly moved around my chest. I let out a moan and he kissed my neck. All of a sudden, he stopped. He sat up straight and looked at me. "W-why did you stop?"

"Because my dream ended there." He replied. "I woke up to have YOU straddling ME in stead and you were tickling me all over."

"You mean like this?" I flipped him over so that I was on top and tickled him once more. He was laughing so adorably and I followed suit. 'I wish we can always spend our time like this.'

"Oi, come out you two." I heard ZhouMi-ge calling. We ignored him and continued to play around with each other. "OI! C'mon! ShinDong-hyung has got something so say!" We unwillingly left our privacy and went to the living room where everyone else was gathered. I was surprised to see Nari-noona standing there though.

"Everyone. Nari and I have set a date for our wedding!" ShinDong-hyung exclaimed while holding both of Nari-noona's hands.

"Woah!!" We all shouted in excitement. We were yelling congratulations and KangIn-hyung even yelled "Have fun in your honeymoon!"

Laughter of joy filled the dorm.