Put a shirt on!

Lets go to bed

As I was clicking away on the computer, I heard sounds of someone stirring. I looked to SungMin-hyung's bed and saw that his hands were wondering around the bed as if looking for something. Or, rather someone? "Hyung-ah, do you miss me?" I said in a volume only we could hear. I didn't want the others to overhear our conversation. Especially not EunHae because they're big teasers.

SungMin-hyung grunted as if to answer my question. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hyung, wake up." I called to him. "Kyu.." he murmured in his sleep. "Is he dreaming of me? Really, this guy" I said aloud. I had an idea. I slid under the covers and sat on top of him. "Yah, Lee SungMin! Wake up or I'll tickle you!" He stirred a bit more but still did not woke up. 'That's it, hyung. Be prepared!'

I attacked all his sensitive spots. His sides, his armpits, his feet. He woke up laughing so hard I couldn't help but smile. His reactions were so adorable. "Yah! Stop it!" He laughed harder as I tickled his sides again. "Y-Yah!" I didn't stop. "Ch-Cho KyuH-Hyun! YAH! Stop it!" I finally stopped. I sat next to him, both of us were panting heavily. Beads of sweat trickled down my forehead.

"Good morning, hyung" I said between pants. He glared at me in one of his adorable ways and said a simple good morning. We messed up his bed in our struggle. The pink bed sheets were crumpled together, the bunny-printed pillows were on the floor and the pink comforter wrapped around us. 'I wonder, if we had , would we end up like this as well? Only without clothes?'

I felt my face burning up as I realised about the contents of my thoughts. 'What am I thinking?!' I shook my head to try to remove it from my mind. "What are you thinking about?" He asked me in his morning voice. His morning voice was one of the sweetest, where it was cute even without him trying. "Nothing, hyung." He pouted at me and sat up.

"Look at me, Cho KyuHyun." I did as he commanded. "Don't hide anything from me. Just tell me." I cleared my throat. "Well, I had this sudden thought. Our position like this...would it be just like..." I gulped, glanced at him and looked down at my hands that were fiddling with the seams of the comforter "like ? O-only...without clothes?" I could feel my face burning up even more.

"Oh..." he said. I looked up to his face "I mean, I wasn't getting any erted thoughts or anything, I-I...it-it just popped into my head! Tha-that's all. I really didn't have any erted thougts." He looked into my eyes and my mouth clamped shut from blablering on. "Do you want to know what I dreamt of last night?" He asked me in a very serious tone.

I gulped and nodded. "I dreamt that-" He couldn't finish as LeeTeuk-hyung slammed the door open and yelled "You guys aren't ready yet? C'mon! We've got to be at the studio by 9! It's already 7.30." Hyung always nagged like a mother. I sighed and helped SungMin-hyung put his bed back together. LeeTeuk-hyung left the door open so we didn't say anything as we made the bed.

We both brushed our teeth next to each other, occasionally stole glances at each other. I let him shower first since he was the hyung. I went to the kitchen and found RyeWook-hyung cooking while YeSung-hyung was singing sweet songs on the counter top. "Good morning" I said to them. "Morning" YeSung-hyung said to me with a smile and continued his singing.

"Oh, morning, Kyu!" RyeoWook-hyung exclaimed. "I'm cooking breakfast." He gave a brief smile to my direction. I said okay and left them together. I went to the living room and found ZhouMi-ge and Henry on the couch talking while EunHae were wrestling. I rolled my eyes at them and went back to my room. From my room, I heard HeeChul-hyung shouting at HanKyung-hyung to hurry up.

"Palli! I need to take my mask off already!" I shook my head. Sigh, they are really silly sometimes. I decided to go to SiWon-hyung and KiBum-hyung's room since SungMin-hyung wasn't done yet. I knocked on their door. "Come in" came SiWon-hyung's strong voice. I stepped in to find him and KiBum-hyung sitting on bed facing each other. They were having a heated discussion about why Joseph wanted to leave Mary when he found out that Mary got pregnant by the Holy Spirit.

"Really? So early in the morning?" I said. KiBum-hyung just waved me away while SiWon-hyung was defending his stand. I left them at it. 'Well, everyone is busy.' I thought. I walked back to my room and sat in front of my laptop. 'Where was I...right, EunHae. They're dead this time'. I heard a click and I smelt the warm scent of strawberries. 'SungMin-hyung is done!'

I turned around in my chair and was awed speechless. He was drying his hair with the towel while facing the floor, so he didn't notice me gaping at him. He had on only his pink boxers with the rest of his body exposed to me. My eyes wandered around his fit body, his milky skin, and his tattoo completing his y, bad boy look. Sometimes, he really didn't look innocent at all. I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned back, facing my laptop.

I heard him putting his clothes on so I took the chance to run off straight to the bathroom, hoping he wouldn't notice my flushed face. "Kyu-ah, the body wash in the bathroom ran out. Go refill it with this." He held out a packet of body-wash refill at my direction. 'Crap, I have to look at him. Oh please be dressed'. Unfortunately...or fortunately? He was shirtless.

'Don't look, KyuHyun. Don't look down.' I snatched it from his hands and went straight to the bathroom, closing it immediately behind me all the while ignoring his call "Yah! What was that for? Yah! Open the door, you rude maknae!" He was pounding on the door like my heart was pounding in my chest. "M-mianhe, hyung." I heard him let out a sigh. He must have been leaning on the door.

"Just open the door, Kyu"

"Ani!"

"Wae?"

"Put on a shirt first!"

"Wh-What? Is that what this is all about?" I heard him sigh again then footsteps moving towards the cupboard and back. "I'm putting on a shirt now, so can you come out?" When I opened the door, I suddenly felt silly. I was hiding from his shirtless form. Its not like we've never seen each other shirtless. Its not like we've never seen each other . So why am I suddenly feeling like this? He stood a few steps away from the door with his hands on his hips.

"Happy?" He asked without any hint of sarcasm at all. I half nodded. 'Well, him in that black shirt is just as y...but ripping it off would be fun too' What in the world? Why am I having such thoughts? Really. "Look at me, Kyu"

"I already am.." I sighed. He looked shocked and I realised that I said it out loud. That was supposed to be in my head! Not out loud! "Yah, Cho KyuHyun, you said you don't have erted thoughts. What is this behaviour then?" He queried with a hint of amusement in his voice.

"I-Well-I..."

"Well?"

"Its not like that! You're the one to blame!" I pointed at him

"Me?" He pointed back at himself, surprised. "What did I do?"

"You...you were in your boxers, damn it. You were shirtless. You were so...so damn seductive!" I swallowed the saliva in my mouth and looked down. I heard him laugh. "I didn't know I was THAT y!" He laughed it off. Damn you, Lee SungMin for making me feel like this.

"Hyung..." I whined

"Okay, okay." He calmed down. "I'm sorry for laughing at you. I didn't expect that, really." He smiled warmly at me. "Go get ready." I sighed and walked back into the bathroom."Yes" I said before shutting the door.

I took off my navy pajamas and stepped into the shower. 'Oh, right! The body-wash!' I stepped back out and took the packet on the sink. I looked up to find writing on the fogged up mirror. It read "Good morning, my love. :)"

I smiled at his silly gesture and showered.