Epilogue

Always Keep The Faith

Epilogue

There he was. Sitting at the coffee shop with Victoria beside him. He looked at the TV screen, noticed that a music video had been just played.

~I’m going to leave now

I’m going to came back, so..

No, don’t you know how much I love you?

I love you..~

He saw his Junsu hyung acting with Song Ji Hyo in the latest JYJ MV, In Heaven. He listened to the lyrics and somehow he couldn’t help but to relate to their stories in the past.

~As of right now, I can’t say anything. The miracle of you.

It all feels like a fantasy.

The last image of you seemed to be locked only in my memories.

I wonder if you’re watching me from somewhere.~

How he was so happy before with his hyungs. How they were so superior that time only to be crushed later. How their friendship was almost broken and how their trust upon each other were tested.

He was glad though. He could actually experienced all those things to realize how important and how precious they were in his life.

He looked at his Junsu hyung, dressing in a suit. He would never had thought that Junsu had this side of him. He would never had thought how cool his hyung could be when he acted. He’d always known the playful and childish Junsu all the time.

“Are you okay?” Victoria grabbed his hands. She looked at him. Worries filled her expression.

He had to admit that sometimes he still felt sad remembering their current state now. But, everytime he looked at Victoria, he somehow knew that everything was going to be alright. Everytime he was feeling down or insecure, just by looking at Victoria, he felt safe. Because he knew that no matter what’d happened, she would stay beside him.

He realized that his hope to be together with his hyung as TVXQ once again would probably only remain in his dreams. But, maybe ,when they had finished their contract with SM. Maybe, when the lawsuit issues had finally been solved. Maybe, when they actually got their freedom. Just, maybe, when that time finally came… Then, they could stand as TVXQ once again. The five of them.

In the meantime, he could not hope more than what he had right then. Although they couldn’t stand as TVXQ but they would always stand as a family and of course, not to mention that he also had the girl that he loved so much beside him. His Song Qian. And so for him, that’s enough. He could had not been more grateful.

“Why would I not be okay Qian-ah?”  Changmin squeezed her hands, “I have you. I have Kyuhyun. I have my hyungs.  I could have never asked more.” He smiled.

Yes, as long as he had them in his life he knew that he would be just fine.

 

~FIN~

 

A/N : So yayyy... I finally finished writing my fic. I hope you guys enjoy reading the fic as much as I enjoyed writing it. And really, I would like to say thank you to those who subcribes my fic and those who always leaves some comment on my fic, especially to rahmiizati (my first subby) and Changtoria who had been there since the first time I post my fic here. Thank you so much!!!!!! All those comments really mean a lot to me.

Once again thank you and mianhae if my story didn't go as what you've expected before. I appreciate any criticisms so I can improve myself better next time.. So, until then... Annyonggggggg... I love you guys... <3 <3