Chapter 8

Always Keep The Faith

“Hyung….” Changmin called Yunho.

It was those times when they had finally got some rest despite their busy activites.

“What is it?” Yunho patted an empty side on the couch, asking him to sit down.

“Nothing hyung. Just.. “ Changmin paused, “ Do you guys still contacting each other?”

“Yes.” Yunho answered.

“How are they? Are they doing fine?”

“What is it Changmin-ah? Are you okay?”

“Hyung, do you think we can trust them? They won’t leave us again, will they?”

“Changmin-ah. I don’t know what will happen in the future but not even once had I lacked my trust in them. Yes, I was desperate and sad. But, I’d always believed that they had their own reasons which different from ours. There were times when I couldn’t accept their decision of course but that doesn’t mean I lost my faith in them. Whatever happened, I know that they never really meant to harm us.

“Hyung..” Changmin looked into Yunho’s eyes.

“Changmin-ah, we were, are, and will always be a family. Being in a different path doesn’t make us enemies. We will be going through much more hardships in the future but as long as we keep our trust in each other, there wouldn’t be any matter. So please Changmin-ah, just forget your worries and learn to accept them in your life again. I know you miss them. No matter what will happen next, you know you can’t never take them apart from your life. They will always be a part of your life. My life. Because  we are a family, aren’t we?”

Changmin kept silent. He knew what his hyung said was true. Deep in his heart, he knew they would always be a part of his life.

“Yes hyung. We are.”

----------------------------------

Changmin realized he couldn’t acted this way forever. He took his phone and pressed Junsu’s number and then he shut it. He’d been trying to bring himself to call them but he just couldn’t. What if his hyungs were angry and mad at him? What if his hyungs didn’t want to talk to him? What if his hyungs had turned cold towards him? What if—?

So many what if questions sounding in his thoughts that he just couldn’t bring himself to call them. He took out his phone and promised not to shut it unless he’d called them. He pressed Junsu’s number again.

Beep. First ring. He shut his phone.

“Aaaaarghh…” Changmin messed his hair crazily when suddenly his phone rang. He looked at the caller id. Junsu hyung.

“Should I pick up ar should I just reject it?”

“Yoboseoyo?” Junsu asked.

“Yoboseoyo?” Junsu asked but still there was no answer from Changmin.

Junsu was about to hang up when suddenly he heard a voice calling.

“Hyung…”

“Changmin-ah? Is that you? Is that really you?”

“Ne, hyung. It’s me, Changmin.”

Changmin could never ever described his feelings then. He felt relieved, happy, and touched at the same time as if a very heavy burden had been lifted up from his shoulders.

He felt…. complete.

--------------------------------

Yoochun laughed wholeheartedly seeing Junsu being bullied by Changmin.

“Yah, Changmin-ah. I’m your hyung. Don’t look down on me.”

Changmin chuckled.

“Are you sure you’re a hyung? But I bet I‘m way smarter than you.” Changmin continued teasing him.

Yoochun clapped his hands and continued laughing. He couldn’t stop.

“Stop it you guys.” Jaejoong said.

Yoochun held his stomach and tried to control his laughter.

“Arraseo. Arraseo. “Changmin said.

Yunho was just smiling. He was just looking at the beautiful scene before him. He couldn’t help himself but to feel so content.

“Just like the old times,right?” Jaejoong asked.

Yunho stared at Jaejoong and wrapped his arm around Jaejoong’s shoulder.

“Yeah, just like the old times.” Yunho smiled.

Changmin looked at them and couldn’t help but to comment,

“Yah, you guys. Stop acting like there were only the two of you in this room. It gives me goosebumps, you know?”

Changmin pretended to rub his body. Yunho just laughed upon hearing Changmin’s words.

Changmin had never been this happy before. Not even the time when he was first debuted. Not even the time when they got an award for the first time. For him, being together with his hyungs again made him feel so content. Even though they were walking on a different path now but just like Yunho had said, as long as they kept their trust in each other, there wouldn’t be any matter.

“I love you hyung!! All of you, saranghae!!” Changmin suddenly yelled.

The hyungs seemed surprised. They’d never heard Changmin said things like that to them before.

“Aigooo, our maknae has changed. We love you too Changmin-ah!!” Jaejoong ruffled Changmin’s hair.

 

 

A/N :  I really wish that this scene could happen for real. I missed these boys so much... But we never really know what happened behind the scene right? who knows they secretly met each other..

And also I would like to say sorry to you guys especially to those who's been expecting to see more Changtoria moments.. Sorry, but at the beginning I intended to make this fic as a dbsk-centric fic with Changmin as the main character so yeah.. sorry for the lacked Changtoria moment. But I hope you guys still like it.

And like I said before, next chapter will be the last, an epilogue actually.. So, please keep supporting me until the end... I love you... <3 <3