Chapter 7

Always Keep The Faith

“I like you..”

It was May. TVXQ  just got a little time to spare in Korea.

Changmin looked at Victoria’s eyes. They hadn’t met for a long time and there they were, in f(x) dorm. The girls were out for another schedule and they left Victoria with Changmin alone, just the two of them. During his time in Japan, he’d heard about Victoria’s rumours with Nichkhun. He’d heard enough.

How people kept commenting how good they both looked together. How beautiful their child could be. How real their feelings shown on camera. How they must had something going on behind the scenes. And of course their wedding photoshoot. The kiss. Or Changmin should say awkward peck.

The truth was Changmin didn’t like it. He didn’t like seeing Victoria seemed so close and comfortable with other man. He somehow felt jealous. He’d never really realized his feelings in the beginning. He thought he was just jealous because his bestfriend had been snatched away by another man. Victoria had always been the only girl who could handle him and Kyuhyun. But how come he also felt a slight of jealousy when he heard Kyuhyun talked about her.

He realized it then, how much he actually liked her. No, he loved her.

He knew the risk of course.

Him.

Her.

As idols. People would go against them, not to mention those die-hard Khuntoria shippers as well. But, the hell he cared. He didn’t want to lose any important person in his life anymore.

“So, do you want to be my girlfriend?” Changmin asked.

Victoria looked at the man before her. This man had turned her life like a rollercoaster. If only he’d known how just his mere presence could enlighten her. If only he’d known how painful she felt everytime he was hurt.  If only he’d known how hurt her heart was when he was crying. She’d always felt something towards him from the beginning. From the time Kyuhyun introduced them both. But she never thought that it could turned out to be love.

It might not be the most romantic scene that ever happened in Victoria’s life. And maybe Victoria had wished to have a more romantic confession. But he was Changmin. The guy who actually confessed to her was Changmin. For her, everything that related to Changmin had always been romantic.

Victoria grabbed his hands, “Yes, I do.” She nodded.

He moved closer to her side. Their eyes were locked. He caressed her face ever so gently and moved his face closer to her. He suddenly felt this sudden urge inside him. The urge to kiss her. He leaned over and he could felt some kind of electricity force running through his whole body. And he can’t stand it anymore. He held her nape tighter. And there he was. He kissed her slowly. He nibbled her bottom lip and tasted her scent. He couldn’t stop as if her kisses were drugs. And when Victoria started to kiss him back, it was just driving him more insane. He held her body tighter and kissed her more passionately. He wished time would stop now. He wouldn’t mind to be trapped in this moment forever.

They backed away after they realized that their lungs were knocking so hard, asking for some air. Victoria looked away. She tried not to look Changmin in the eye. Her cheeks were flushed red.

“So, it had always been me all the time huh?” Changmin .

“Ani.. I..” Victoria wished she could retort him back but her cheeks just getting redder.

“Look at me Qian.” Changmin’s voice was stern, “ Don’t look away beautiful. I flew back to Korea just to see your face.”

Victoria looked at Changmin’s eyes, surprised to hear his chessy words, and she could see that Changmin’s face was also flushed red.

“Aishh… I’m not good with this kind of thing” He messed his own hair.

It’s cute. She thought. She moved closer and pecked his lips.

“You’re cute.” She commented.

“Thank you and I love you Miss Song..” Changmin whispered to her ear.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter... I'm not really good at writing this kind of scene. But I hope you guys like it. And as I wrote in my description story before, this fanfic is going to be a short one. So, sadly to say, this fic is going to end soon.. Probably two more chapters left. Thank you for all my subscribers and of course your comments. Reading your comments really makes me happy. They really meant a lot to me. Please continue supporting me. And don't forget to leave a comment.. I love you guys.. <3 <3