Chapter 6

The unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*

 

Author's POV

 

 

The next day,

 

Everyone was gossiping, voices could be heard everywhere. Some people were busy fixing their hair or clothes. Yes, they were busy doing in their own.

 

As for Ahri and Juni, they both were busy talking with each other about this and that. They went to their lockers to take their textbooks.

 

“Ahri, want to hangout later?” Juni clung her arm around Ahri excitedly.

 

“I'm lazy.” Ahri replied coldly while taking her physics book. Its not like she doesnt want to but she's just so lazy to hangout.

 

Juni pouted at her bestfriend, “but I want to hangout, its been a while!” She looked at Ahri who was leaning her back against the locker.

 

“Aish okay okay, we will see.” Ahri replied boringly, sounding uninterested.

 

“Ish you're no fun!” Juni stretched her arms up in the air and then suddenly putting both her hands in their lockers, in between Ahri's head and narrowed her eyes.

 

“Don't be so lazy and please go out with me later!” Juni looked at her with a serious face then laughed as she saw Ahri was looking at her blankly but laughed along with her afterwards.

 

“where are you going later?”

 

Just then, they both got cut off by someone's voice. Both of them looked at the owner's voice to see who it was.

 

“Oh, my babe Wooji!” Juni ran towards her boyfriend and hugged him tightly as she gave him a soft kissed on the cheek.

 

As for Ahri, she was looking at Woozi's friends, feeling a little awkward because they were looking at her too.

 

“Hey, Ahri.” Joshua greeted her while flashing a bright smile. “Good morning.”

 

On the other hand, Ahri was confused because she couldn't remember his name. “Hey.” was the only word that came out from . still trying to remember their face and names.

 

Wonwoo chuckled a bit, earning a blank face from Ahri. “You still don't memorized our names, am I right?”

 

Ahri looked away in embarassment but she didn't show it to them and managed to put on a straight face.

 

“I'll take that as a yes. Then, we will introduced ourselves again. I'm Wonwoo and these are Joshua, Minghao, Vernon, Hoshi and last one, your bestfriend's boyfriend, Woozi.” Wonwoo smirked while putting his arm around Joshua's shoulder.

 

“This girl will slowly remember you so don't worry, she's smart!” Juni clung her arm around Ahri's arm. Surely, Juni is the clingy typed of girl, she loves to cling around Ahri like a kid.

 

Ahri nodded slowly and awkwardly. Joshua and Wonwoo were looking at her with a lovely smile on their faces.

 

“Anyway guys, are they here yet? I haven't seen them around.” Minghao asked the guys curiously.

 

“Maybe they will be here in a few minutes.” Woozi replied while looking around, searching for his other squad.

 

“I can't wait to meet them though!” Hoshi said while dancing excitedly.

 

“wait, wait- who is 'them'?” Juni asked her boyfriend and blinked a couple of times.

 

“Us.”

 

The boys were looking at the owner's voice, so did Juni and Ahri.

 

“Coups Hyung!” Minghao ran towards the guy and hugged him, Seungcheol chuckled as he ruffled Minghao's hair.

 

“Baby, who is that? I mean, who are they?” Juni whispered against Wooji's ear while looking at another 6 guys infront of them.

 

“That's our leader S.Coups, and they are our friends.” Woozi replied coolly and smirked as he cupped his girlfriend's face who was looking so blank.

 

“Why didn't you tell me that.. that you have more than 6 friends?!!” Juni widened her eyes, still shocked of how good-looking they are. All of them are so good-looking, to be very honest.

 

“Uh you didn't ask, baby.” He chuckled at her, thinking at how cute she can be.

 

On the other side, Ahri was putting on a straight face but she was also shocked to see them. Her eyes were fixed at them one by one.

 

“is this your girlfriend, Woozi?” Their leader, S.Coups asked Woozi as he looked at them. Woozi nodded shyly.

 

“and how about this gir-” Seungcheol stopped talking as soon as he saw the girl behind Wonwoo.

 

Everyone was waiting for him to continue but no words came out from his mouth but was staring at her instead. Wonwoo was looking at him weirdly, so did everyone.

 

“Hyung? You okay? Is there something wrong?” Hoshi asked as he waved his hand in front of Seungcheol's face and with that, he came back from his sense.

 

“Ah.. yes yes. I'm okay. Nothing’s wrong.” Seungcheol said while forcing a smile.

 

“Oh anyway guys, this is Yoon Juni and Jung Ahri.” Vernon suddenly introduced them to the guys to get rid of the awkwardness around them. He noticed that there was something wrong to Seungcheol, the way he looked at Ahri.

 

“Hello. I'm Lee Chan but you can call me Dino.” Dino, the youngest bowed at them.

 

“I'm Seungkwan.”

 

“I'm Seokmin, but you can call me Dokyum or DK.”

 

“I'm Junhui, Jun for short.”

 

“I'm Mingyu.”

 

“I'm Seungcheol, call me Coups if you want. The leader of the group.”

 

Juni nodded slowly as she tried to memorized their faces and names.

“Hello, guys. Hehe! Nice to meet you guys!” She greeted them in excitement. as always, she's being the bubbly girl. They greeted her back.

 

 Ahri, once again was confused and having a mental breakdown because how can she momorised them when she didnt even remember the other guys' names from yesterday and now this? But one thing that caught Ahri's attention, and that is Seungcheol or known as S.Coups.

 

 

Ahri's POV

 

Seungcheol? Why do I feel like i've heard that name somewhere? Or is it just me? Ugh whatever. We’ve just met so It’s not important.

 

What time is it anyway? When is the bell gonna ring? I want to go to the class.  Ugh It's kinda awkward here since this seungcheol guy keeps on looking at me. I feel so uncomfortable. Ohmy. Please. Stop.

 

After about 5 minutes later, the bell finally rang. Yay its time to go to class though I don't like it but it's better than staying here with these strangers. 'strangers' because I never know them.

 

Everyone proceed to their classes now. Voices could be heard everywhere on my way to the class. I'm walking alone right now because Juni had something to do before getting into class. Sighs. I took a sit at my actual seat on the back. I'm waiting for the homeroom teacher to come. I rest my cheek on my palm while looking outside and sighed softly.

 

Anyway, some of the new students from yesterday are in this class. I guess they are Minghao and Vernon, maybe. I don't remember the name but yeah.

 

“Jung Ahri~” Juni came to me and took a sit infront of me. “You know, I never know that my boyfriend has more than 6 friends. I'm kinda shocked. You too, right?”

 

I looked at her and nodded, “Yeah. I thought you knew everything about him. Guess not?” I asked her and she frowned.

 

“Ofcourse I knew about him but.. not everything. Heh. But they all look pretty young, right? I'm quiet surprised of how good-looking they are, to be honest.” Juni puffed h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter