Chapter 3 ( edited )

The unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

*

 

 

Author's POV.

 

Juni was looking at Ahri's eyes with glimpse of excitement.

 

“My boyfriend is moving to this school, Ahri!” Juni, being excited, hugged her bestfriend once again.

 

Ahri was looking at her bestfriend whom was smiling so brightly then being attacked by a hug once again, “Wait wait- your boyfriend?”

 

Ahri titled her head in confusion, “Ah, I forgot you have one.” She frowned a bit then smiled a little as she hugged her back, “Are you that happy, Yoon Juni?”

 

“Why are you asking me that?” Juni giggled a bit and answered, “Ofcourse I'm happy! You know how I always dreamed of being like the other couples in school.” and smiled but then stopped.

 

She examined Ahri's face who isn't smiling brightly. “What's with the face Jung? Aren't you happy for me?” She asked then pouted.

 

Ahri was looking at her bestfriend again and shaked her head, “Ayy, if my bestfriend is happy then this girl is also happy for her!” She poked Juni's forehead and chuckled a little.

 

“So are you going to hangout with him more than me now?” She pretended to get hurt by it and pouted sadly, forgetting her title as the Ice Princess at the moment.

 

Juni rubbed her forehead, “Hey bestie, I know I'm short but I'm older than you so yeah, you shouldn't poke my forehead just like that.” and with that, she flicked Ahri's forehead as a revenge. “And please don't pout, Ice Princess.” She giggled afterwards.

 

“Ah!” Ahri flinched a little and she was about to hit her bestfriend but replaced by putting her emo expression instead right after Juni said that.

 

“Ishhh.” Ahri rolled her eyes playfully then clung her arm around Juni's left arm. “Lets go in.” Juni smiled at her bestfriend.

 

With that, the girls went into the building and head over to their lockers.

 

“Bestie, I really want you to meet Woozi omg.” Juni said as she placed some textbooks in her locker and closed it.

 

“Like he is beautiful human being and when he smiles--”

 

Before Juni could continue, her eyes were being covered by a two pair of hands.

 

“Guess who~?” The voice sang.

 

Ahri was shocked for a second then she blinks for a couple of times as she looked at the young looking guy infront of her.

 

“Is this her boyfriend? Well I guess he is.” She thought and shrugged as she keep on looking at those two with a straight face.

 

 

Juni's POV

 

I recognized the voice, my heart was beating so fast as I held those two hands that covering my eyes and smiled brightly.

 

“It's my hero, Woozi~” I giggled softly as I turned around and hugged him tightly.

 

Woozi hugged me back and chuckled, “Yay you got it right! My baby is a genius!” I looked up at him and smiled cutely, “Ofcourse I'm a genius, I'm your babe!” I poked his nose and giggles softly.

 

 

Oh and, want to know how I met him and be his girlfriend? Here, I will tell you everything!

 

1 year ago

 

I was walking back from school alone. Ahri, she was having an extra class. So here I am walking along the streets with my headphones on and humming to my favourite songs.

 

What I didn't know, some guys were following me from behind. When I turned to the left block I felt a tap on my shoulder, so I turned around which makin my headphones fall on my shoulders and what I remember was, I got slam to the wall.

 

I was surrounded by three guys.

 

“Hey young lady~” The guy who slammed me on the wall spoke. “I'm bored. Care to play with us?”

 

I was so scared but I didn't show it to them.

 

“Well, I'm not bored at the moment so go find someone else.” I smirked bravely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter