Chapter 5

The unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

New chapter! Enjoy :)

P/S: Sorry if it's short and boring. Haha.

 

 

Joshua's POV

 

I sat down in my seat as I wait for my next period to start. The teacher isn't here yet. Hah I'm so bored.

 

I looked around the classroom. Its a new one. The class president says we had to move to a new classroom since the old one was too small for new students like me and some other students.

 

Most students are sleeping. Some are talking and some being the good students, they are revising. Girls are drooling over me. Can't help it. I'm a good-looking. I winked at them and they started fangirling. Fan service. I laughed at myself.

 

Suddenly the front door was opened. A guy with blonde shoulder-length haired came in and searched for an empty seat. I hesitated but raised my hand. Well, the seat next to me is empty. So it wouldn't hurt to make a new friend right? Hahah.

 

 

Jeonghan's POV

 

I was searching for an empty seat as soon as I came in to this class. Just then a guy with light orange-brownish haired raised his hand. So I came over him and took a sit besides him.

 

Hm I never seen him before. Is he new?

 

I smiled at him and began to introduce myself, “Hello. I'm Yoon Junghan.”

 

He looked at me and smiled back, “Hello, Junghan. I'm Hong Jisoo but you can call me Joshua if you want.”

 

“Oh what a nice name you got there, Jisoo. So are you new? I've never seen you before.” I asked in a curiousity on my face.

 

“Thankyou. Jeonghan is a nice name too.” He smiled then continued, “Well yes. I am new. I've just transferred this morning with my other friends.”

 

I nodded while listening to him but wait did he just say 'other friends'?

 

He chuckled softly, “Yes. 12 of us are transferring here. But today only 6 of us are here and the other 6 will be here tomorrow.”

 

I widen my eyes in shocked. 12 people? That's a lot!

 

“Wow Jisoo. You sure have lots of friends.” I chuckled a bit. “So why did you guys transfer here anyway? Why all of you are transferring together?”

 

“Hm to be honest, I don't know either. It's Jihoon's ideas and he's the one who handled our school's stuffs, so I didn't know that we're going to transfer to another school until he told us about it. Hahaha and then at first only the 6 of us trasnfer here but the other wants to join us along because its boring without the other half- wait that sounds wrong.” He laughed then continued again, “But it's true since we're really close with eachother. We're like the real brothers. We always stick together. Thats why we end up transferring together.”

 

I was too concentrate that I didn't even realised I was looking at Jisoo from the beginning until the end of his speech.

 

“Earth to Yoon Junghan. Why are you looking at me like that?” He waved his hand infront of my face and I blinked a couple of times.

 

“Ah sorry Jisoo! Hahaha Guess I was too concentrate listening to your story.” I laughed in embarassment.

 

“That's fine! Hahaha. Anyway, want to hangout sometimes? I can introduce you to my friends!”

 

“Your friends? Uhm.. what if they don't like me?” I asked him, thinking that his friends might not like me.

 

Jisoo laughed, “Hey don't say that! They will like you, I'm sure they will!” He patted my shoulder, telling me that I should trust him.

 

“Well, okay. If you say so, then sure!

 

 

After like 10 minutes of talking about this and that, the physic teacher finally came.

 

“Okay class. Please open your textbook, page 30.”

 

And with that, the lesson has finally starting.

 

 

Joshua's POV

 

School ended. Sighs Its just one day of schooling here but I'm already tired as heck. But some of it was nice. I met Juni again, I met Ahri for the first time and I made a new friend, Junghan. Hmm I hope the guys will like him though.

 

 

Author's POV

 

Joshua walked out of the school door and saw his friends at the school gate waiting for him. He rushed over to them quickly.

 

“Guys. I met a new friend today! You guys want to meet him?” Joshua said excitedly.

 

“Sure!” 5 of them said in unison.

 

Just then, Jungh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter