Chapter 4

The unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ahri's POV

I sat down on my seat, which is at the back besides the window. Because I like it here and then here I am, looking out the window. Still thinking about the guy just now. What does he even mean by he knows me? He even ' touched ' me, like.. heck no one dares to touch me since im the Ice Princess. We've just met, just now. So who does he think he is? I just lost my mood, all of a sudden. As I was talking to myself, someone suddenly appeared infront of me, and it was none other than my bestfriend. I jumped a little in shocked. " Seriously Juni? Do you have to be like that? Ugh you shocked me. " i frowned as I looked at her. 

Author's POV

Juni giggled looking at her startled bestfriend. " Sorry princess I was just too happy. Hey Ahri, my baby says if  you could  join us in the canteen later. " Juni says as she sits beside her bestfriend. Juni took out a small mirror and fixed her bangs properly and turn towards Ahri, clinging her arm. " Can you come??? I want you to get to know my boyfriend and his friends. Pleaseeeeeee~~~ " Juni begged and pouted.

Ahri looked At her bestfriend in disbelief. " Oh my. How do I I become bestfriend with you again? " she rolled her eyes and thought about it. Juni was looking at her again while pouting, still begging for her to come. Ahri couldnt say no so she agreed. " Ughh, fine fine fine. I'll come and join you guy. Now stop pouting. " She poked Juni's forehead so she could move away from her and sit on her actual seat.

* 3 periods has ended and finally its recess *

Juni began to drag her one and only bestie to the canteen right after Ahri finished packing. They finally reached the canteen and Juni immidiately search for her pink haired boyfriend. Not two minutes have passed, Juni has spotted her boyfriend with his bunch of friends. " Let's go~~ " she says as she hold her bestie's wrist.

" Junniee~~ " Woozi gets up and hugs his girlfriend to which Juni responds fast. 

" I miss you baby "

" I miss you too oppa " 

" Guys cut it out youre makin us feel sick " Joshua says as he and the ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter