Closing my eyes

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunhyeong didn't agree to his brother words and left home for a week,  Noone could get a hold of him even their mother Dara. She didn't know what happens as they all kept it to themselves. Irene walking home one afternoon after sending a letter out for Dara she came across Sehun, he took her with him as they drove somewhere to talk. Once they were far away from people they stepped out of the car and Irene follow behind him. 

"I'm going to leave,  I won't be conning after you anymore." He said and turn to look at her.

"Where are you going?"

"US with my brother. Can you tell Seulgi, Kai said sorry for blaming her for everything."

"I'll tell her."

"You know Chanyeol love Joy alot, but things didn't go as plan and things had to change between them."

"I know how much he loves her."

"Come I'll send you home before I leave." He said and held her hand.

Irene got into the car and headed back to the house,  Sehun parked the car on the street as he watch Irene leave. Inside the house Irene went to find Seulgi and told her what Kai said when Bobby came into sight. 

"Nexts time have your boyfriend drop you off somewhere.  We don't want people saying we're running a house here."

Seulgi pulled Irene away as she might get into a fight with Bobby when she flick him off as they're leaving the room. Bobby couldn't help but smile as it was the first time seeing her flicking him off amd it was amusing to him. Yunhyeong came home and told Mino she doesn't want Joy to go and marry Seungyoon.

"Why? He's willing to take care of her."

"Because I think I'm in love with her."

Seulgi heard and turn around to walk away to find Irene and told her what she heard, Irene told Seulgi to pack small bags and they're leaving soon. The giris kept it quite and do what they always do until it was late at night when Irene knew they're all sleep she would get up and head to Seulgi room to wake her up then to Joy. The girls walked slowly out the door and down the driveway and went to hail a taxi,  the girls went to the train station and bought tickets. 

"We're gonna leave and never come back." 

The next morning when the brother woke up and notice Irene, Joy and Seulgi weren't up yet and have one of their maid go check on them to only find their room empty. 

"They're gone."

 Mino stood up in anger and called a few of their people to go look for them, that night Irene, Joy and Seulgi went to the hotel to rest. Both Seulgi and Irene went out to buy something for them to eat, Joy heard the door open and got up from the bed.

Walking towards the door.

"Why did you leave?"

Joy fell on the floor as tears rush down her cheek and he went up to her pulling Joy off the floor, tears falling from her eyes she push him away and she hit the bed stand and injured her knee, she touch her knee as tears fell from the pain.

"Why did you run from me?  Am I not worthy of your love like your ex boyfriend? Huh? Answer me!" 

Yunhyeong held her face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter