Gone

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As the girls were preparing a meal for Jiyong and Taeyeon to come and eat Joy was cleaning in the living room when she step on the broom stick and fell on her when she heard a voice helping her up and soon follow Yunhyeong, Bobby and Donghyuk voice as she push the boy who helped her hands away from her. She litghtly bow and picked up the broom and left the living room as she can head the brothers talking to their friend that has helped her. As the girls wait and wait there was no sign of Taeyeon or Jiyong returning when they heard the buzzer. Seulgi and Irene looked at each other as they notice it was two officers, pulling Joy they went to the door and meet with the officer. 

"Are you related to Jiyong and Taeyeon Jung?" The girls nodded. "I'm sorry to tell you this but they got into an accident and both are announced dead arriving to the hospital." 

The girls didn't want to believe what the two officers were telling them until they give the girls Taeyeon purse and cellphone. Joy and Seulgi tears fell down their faces as Irene try to hold her feeling in, Mino came just in time when he saw both the younger girls crying.

"Officer? What's going on?" He said as the officer turn to look at the tall boy in front of them.

"You must be one of Mr. Jung son." The other officer said taking off his hat. "I'm sorry to tell you this son, but your father and mother just pass away coming back from the airport." 

Mino didn't know what to say when he saw Donghyuk standing by with his eyes already teary from hearing what happen to their father. Mino thanked the officer and took the girls inside when BI came home just as the officers left, he called Bobby and Yunhyeong to come down.

The house has been quite for a few days until Dara their mother came after hearing the news when she saw the three girls Taeyeon has been raising. After the funeral for both Taeyeon and Jiyong Donghyuk wanted the girls to leave the house when their lawyer Mr. Lee came to talk with them. After hearing what they're father did the boys weren't happy at all including their mother Dara. The girls weren't allowed to leave this house and everything in this house they have just as much right as the sons. 

"I can't believe dad would adopt them as our sisters!" Bobby said looking at the girls. 

"Omma." 

"Mr. Lee can't they go and live elsewhere?" 

"Jiyong said they have to live in this house, and if anyone leaves this house they will get nothing from the will JiYong and Taeyeon has set for you kids. " Irene show Mr.Lee what she wrote down. "Taeyeon has left all her things for you girls, if you don't want any of her things your more then welcome to go." 

Seulgi told Irene Taeyeon belonging is the only thing they have left of her and she's not willing to let it go until she has it.  

"Taeyeon and Jiyong wants you to live in this house for the next 2 yrs before any of you kids can have their things. Everything is already taken care of and until you're able to run your father business me and Mr. Choi will help you. " 

After reading the will Mr. Lee left and the girls were left alone as they all left, Irene took Joy hand as they went to her room. The house has been really quite with so much grief going on and with Dara in the house she didn't like the girls or talk to them, she treated the girls as if they were slaves. Dara decided to sell her belonging and moved back into the house to take care of her sons and keep an eye out for her sons. 

Dara has made it clear to the girls she has no intention to like the girls and they're only job is to clean, cook and take care of the house including the people living in it. She had the girls move into the guest house far from the main house, Joy took the basement bedroom as her unnies took the third floor bedroom. Every morning the girls would get up early to go cook and stay at the main house until late at n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter