First Meeting

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Having to adjust to their new home wasn't easy for Joy but she was able to figure the house out quickly and moved around more comfortable then when she first moved in, Joy took the room on the first floor while Irene and Seulgi took the upstairs rooms with Taeyeon. Within just a few weeks since their move news of Ji Yong sons moving back shocked the girls and Taeyeon but she had no choice but to accept as she is already married to Ji Yong, Irene and Seulgi cleaned five guests room for the boys as they were told by Taeyeon. The first time they saw Taeyeon standing by the door with Irene they knew she wasn't a worker, after introducing Taeyeon to his five sons they were clearly shock while the folders boys hided their disappointed Donghyuk the youngest didn't. 

"You divorce mom for this girl?" He said looking at Taeyeon. "Does mom know that you got remarried?" 

"Your mother and I decided on this divorce,Taeyeon had nothing to do with it."

"Donghyuk just a little tired from the long flight dad." 

"Go put your things away, wash up and come down for dinner." 

The boys walke pass their father and Taeyeon as they look at Irene as they pass, they settle down and put their things away before coming down for dinner. The table was set when Irene and Seulgi came out and put food on their plates before leaving, Joy was in the kitchen when she heard both Irene and Seulgi enter. 

"They're so rude." Irene sighed to Seulgi. 

"They're mad, and they were raise in America. Give them time to adjust to this as we have to adjust to this new change as well." She sigh back to Seulgi.

Irene wrote down on Joy phone as it said it out loud forbher to hear just before Taeyeon walked into the kitchen. She talked and sigh at the same time so all three girls can hear and see what she was saying, the girls understand what Taeyeon wanted and nodded their headed before coming out of the kitchen with her and to the dining room. Joy was the last one to enter the room as the boys look at them. 

"This is Irene, Seulgi and Joy. The girls are a little damage from their childhood." Taeyeon said as she notice the look on the boys faces. "Irene is deaf, Seulgi can't talk and Joy blind." 

"So how are they gonna help around the house?" 

"What happen to all the maids?" 

"They work just as well as anyone who can see, hear and talk." 

"Why did you bring these muted people here?" Donghyuk asks.

"Taeyeon raised all three girls since they were small, where Taeyeon goes they go. Is that a problem?" 

"I'm done."

"Don't mind Donghyuk its been a long day, just give him some time to adapt." 

After dinner Ji Yong and Taeyeon left to their room for the night as Joy was in the kitchen washing the dishes, Irene and Seulgi cleaning up the dining table. The next morning both Irene and Seulgi wokr up early to cook breakfast while Joy set the table, after sending off Ji Yong Taeyeon came back into the house and sat all three girls down. 

"Ji Yong wants me to send all three of you girls back to school, and I had agree to do so." She knew the girls didn't want too but she had already promise Ji Yong. "I know it won't be easy for you Joy but Ji Yong just wants you three to have a good education when I'm no longer here." 

Taeyeon left to go pick up all 8 uniforms from the school and get their school supplies shopping done with. Joy was sitting outside when she heard th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter