Her Belonging

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been three days since Irene found Joy wanting to kill herself, she kept her eyes on the girl and try  talking to her but Joy wasn't the type of girl to worry others as she can handle her own thing. She had never mention to her sisters of what happen instead she lie and said she fell. As Joy got better she went back to the main house and work again knowing Dara has been yelling at Irene and Seulgi. Irene was washing the dishes when someone turned her around and kiss her. She tried to push him off but she couldn't and just before he left he give her a love mark on her neck. Irene wash and neck not knowing she had a love mark left on her skin when Mino and Bobby walked into the kitchen seeing Irene rubbing her lips. 

"What the hell are you doing?" 

Irene turn around surprised. "Why do you look so scared?" Mino said walking towards her. "You look like you just saw a ghost?" He said standing only a few inches away, reaching his hand around her to turn off the water. "Why look so scared seeing us?" Mino move his hand towards her faces and brush her hair away when he saw her hickey. "This isn't a house." 

Bobby smile and walked out with Mino following behind leaving the angry Irene alone, she walked off and went to find Seulgi when Seulgi saw the mark on her neck. She told her as Irene ran to the bathroom to look and saw it, thinking back to what Mino said she grabbed a bandaid to cover it up. Irene went back to cooking when she saw Joy walking pass the kitchen window. Joy went into her room when her door close. 

"I missed you." Joy dropped her stick at the sound of his voice. "I want to kidnap, torture and make love to you. But that'll just be too easy for me. " He said touching her face. "I forgot how soft your face felted." He smile. "Don't be scared my love, I won't hurt you just yet." He said and pulled her hair. "I didn't mean to kill him, how was I supposed to know he was going to come home with her." He wiped Joy's tears away. "I only wanted Taeyeon to paid for what she did to my brother. Paid back a ain't it. " Chanyeol said and kiss her lips. "Since I killed Taeyeon, I'll leave you to Yunhyeong to take care. " kiss her cheeks. "His temper is something else, if I were you I'll be very careful around him. " 

With that he left Joy as she fell on the ground and cry, she couldn't believe what she just heard. She didn't go back to the house when Irene came to check on Joy and saw her crying in her room. She hugged the girl tightly when she told Irene what happen as she too couldn't help but cry. 

"They did this to us, I will never forgive them

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter