Sorry

Beautiful Liar
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first night alone in the house with their mother gone and the brothers threw a party inviting all their friends, Mino was chatting with Bobby when he saw Irene and went towards the girl. He pulled her to the side of the house but she refuse to go, he force her as she had no choice knowing she can never beat him. Irene look at him as he had her between himself and the wall, she took out her phone and type what she wanted to say which only piss him off. 

"You think I wanted to be with a like you? Think again, your just some poor muted girl my father felt sorry for and took in as a orphan.  No one loves you and all you know how to do is use your Beauty and body." 

"Of course, any man would paid me big money to just sleep with me. Do you know how many men wanted to sleep with me, tons. Married or not they all want me, I can sell my body to anyone and they will happily accept my offer." Irene show him what she wrote.

 "If you want to sell your body so much, I'll buy it." 

Irene faces turned pale when he said that and before she knew it he already push her into the Wall of the house and lift up her shirt, Irene push and pull but there was no use. He pulled his pants down and turn her around to face the wall. He pulled her pants down as Irene wiggle more and more but no sound came out of and no one is around. After Mino was done he took out his wallet and threw his money at Irene, she couldn't even look up at him. 

"Now I'm one of your customers."

Irene just sat there as he left and she couldn't help her tears, Irene finally found the courage to get up and went to the guest house and fell on her bed. Seulgi woke up when she saw some light shining through her window, walking to the window she saw a few of the brothers friends making their way towards the guest house. Seulgi went downstairs to look and saw them by the door of their place, she knew they were drunk and seeing them wiggling the door knob she quickly try to lock the door that was left unlock but they opened before she could. She backed away looking at them scare as she can see how they're smiling at her.

"Lock the doors."

"Mino Hyung will be mad if he find out."

"He doesn't care."

Seulgi ran towards the back but someone grabbed her shoulder before she could make it out the door, the struggle and voices woke Joy up from her sleep. Joy got up and walk towards her door when she could hear clearly of what was happening, going upstairs she could hear the boys voices and use her guide stick to hit them. 

"."

The boy Joy hit turn around and pulled her stick away from her hand and threw it away, she felt her arms being pulled and she fell down a flight of stairs. 

"You should of stay hidden." 

He pulled Joy towards her room and close the door as they can hear Joy screaming, she pleaded with the boy to spare her but he doesn't listen to anyone as he took his belt off, threw it across the room. No one notice Taehyun, Seunghyoon, Jinhwan and Junhoe were gone until Bi, Donghyuk and Seunghyooh went out for a smoke when they saw the people inside the guest house. Donghyuk ran to go see who it was when the door was lock and after a few minutes the door open walking out Taehyun, Junhoe, and Jinhwan.

"What the hell?" He said looking at them confuse. "Hyung what's going on?"

"It's nothing, don't worry about it." Jinhwan said fixing his shirt. 

Donghyuk went inside and saw Seulgi on the floor pass out until he look at her and notice her shirt was torn and pants were off, he turn to look at his hyungs.

"Hyung."

"Enough." Bi said as he and Seunghyooh reach them by the door."what's done is done."

"I don't want to hear about this anymore, leave." He told them when he heard Joy scream again. "Who's down there with her?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter