1

Hi...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
"Yah, aren't you going to get a boyfriend?", Suzy asked her best friend Jiyeon, as they went for lunch break together. Suzy and Jiyeon have known each other ever since they were young. They met when they were in kindergarten and ever since, like it was destiny, they always got into the same school and if luck was on their side, they would sometimes be in the same class. Jiyeon sat down at one of the tables in the cafeteria. "Could you stop asking me this kind of question already? It's annoying", Jiyeon frowned as she took a huge bite out of her bread. Suzy sighed. "Your standards are too high Ji. No wonder you don't have a boyfriend." "Would you just shut up?", Jiyeon raised her voice as she grabbed her stuff and walked out of the place. This was one of the things that despises her the most. Ever since her bestfriend got herself a boyfriend 3 years ago, she has been nothing but persuasive. They rarely spent quality time together and if they were to hang out, Suzy would always ask her boyfriend to tag along. Jiyeon was sick of it. She felt that her one and only bestfriend couldn't understand her. Well, she felt that their friendship got unstable ever since but did not dare to say it out. Another bad thing about herself, she didn't like to hurt other people's feelings. Although it isn't her fault in the matter. She'd rather suffer alone than to drag other people down with her. "Ah!", Jiyeon landed on her , hissing at the pain that she was suddenly starting to feel. "You should watch where you're going!", she grumbled, rubbing her . "Sorry I didn't mean to—" "Urgh, whatever", she got up and pushed the person away as she went back to class.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter