chapter 28

Antifan

Seungho came back to the hospital with Rain only to be greeted by sight of GO struggling in Joon's and Sanghyun's hold while the nurse and the doctor in charge of Mir were bowing in apology a few times towards the fuming GO.

"It was only one job! One freaking job! Make sure he stay here until I arrive and you can't even do that?" GO shouted towards the nurse and tried to push the two dongsaengs holding onto him only to stop when Joon whimpered as his wounded shoulder hurt again. "Changsun. I'm sorry. Is it bleeding again?" He turned to the younger and took a look through his white shirt in concern.

"Yea, I'm fine. It just sting a little." Joon replied, smiling slightly through his grimace.

Seungho approached his dongsaengs who seemed relieved at his presence and immediately bowed when they saw Rain trailing behind Seungho. "How the hell he went missing? Did someone take him away? Or did ran out on his own again?" Seungho bombarded the three lads with question.

"We don't know. When we arrived, his room is empty and these useless-"

"Park Sanghyun!" Rain warned when Sanghyun tried to talk down on the doctor and nurses there which was really unusual for the usually high maintainance boy. Sanghyun clamped his mouth shut and looked away with puffed cheeks. Rain sighed. In those years he hadn't seen these boys, they seemed to have changed a lot. Rain turned towards one of the nurse. "Can you explain what happened?"

The nurse nodded. "Patient Bang Cheolyong-shi just ran out of his room. We weren't expecting that and he just took a taxi away before we could even stop him."

"He ran on his own?" Seungho asked in disbelief. When he had heard from Joon that Mir went missing, he had suspected that it was Jr whom had taken Mir away. But, that wasn't the case.

The nurse once again nodded and continued. "There was a boy with him, running after him. I think they got into the taxi together. The other boy just barely made it into the taxi with him."

"Well... At least we know he's with someone. Who is it?" Rain concluded and looked expectantly towards the nurse but the lady could only shrug unknowingly. She didn't know much about idols especially new rookies.

"It's Jr." Seungho mumbled out the answer and looked away when three pairs of eyes shot him a similar intense stare knowing what was coming on him.

"You let Jr be with Cheolyong? Alone?" Joon asked, baffled while Sanghyun could only gape in disbelief. They all thought they had agreed on this issue. Never let Jr near Mir. They thought they all would do exactly that.

"I've told you we can't trust him." GO added, taking a step forward as he shook his head in disappointment. What made the leader think it wasn't a bad idea to left Mir alone with Jr? With the boy they suspected as J?

"Cheolyong wanted to-"

"And you just freaking agree?" GO seethed when Seungho tried to defend himself but refrained himself from raising his voice against Seungho. Sure, they were friend, but Seungho was still his leader. GO huffed and puffed, trying to control his boiling rage.

"Hyung..." Sanghyun pulled GO back when he saw the dark cloud hovering over Seungho.

As GO just backed up to calm himself down, Joon went forward. He had no intention to hurt Seungho. He was just... Curious. "Hyung. Why did you do that? I mean, Cheolyong doesn't even remember anything except Jiyeon and bits and pieces about Hyojin. He wouldn't know how dangerous Jr is. Why would you just listen to the maknae? You could have just say no when he asked to be left alone with Jr."

Seungho looked away and chewed on his lips. Joon's tone was purely an innocent question but there was stabbing feeling on his chest. He really shouldn't have done that. What was he thinking?

"Changsun hyung. Please." Sanghyun interrupted, shaking his head to Joon who looked confused, not knowing what exactly he had done to the MBLAQ leader, but still shut his mouth up and just rubbed comforting circles on Seungho's back.

Rain tilted his head slightly. These boys were a complete mess. They were completely scattered all over. They needed someone to lead them calmly through this mess. "Okay, boys. I need you to calm down and call whoever this Jr is. Now." Rain instructed in a collected manner and nodded back when GO nodded at him, pulling out a phone.

"I don't know his number but I know JB's number." GO informed and fumbled with his phone before pressing the gadget on his ears, hoping JB could help them tracked their maknae.

 

@@@@@

 

Jr felt like throwing up right then and there. This was all his fault. His fault... Jackson turned into this unrecognizable person of pure evil was all because of him. Jackson's used to be pure clear heart was now tainted with dark sin. Because of him...

Jr clamped his hand over his mouth. What should he do? His other hand was holding his phone shakily. He stared at the gadget. Should he call the police? But... But he couldn't bear to see Jackson being dragged into the police car. But if he didn't then Mir... Mir...

Looking up, Jr saw Jackson dragging a large luggage out of the apartment building which Jr knew was Eunah's place. Curling his finger tightly around his gadget, Jr heaved in a deep breath, willing himself not to breakdown right now. Not now. He needed to follow Jackson.

 

@@@@@

 

Seungho exhaled harshly. "Hyojin's phone is off." Seungho almost smashed his phone onto the wall if it wasn't for Sanghyun holding onto his shoulder.

"Hyung. Calm down." Sanghyun tried to console the distressed leader while his eyes keeping track on GO who was pacing the hallway, rubbing his face in the same distress.

"Byunghee hyung." Joon called out from his seat on the chair at the hallway with Rain sitting beside him, inspecting the bandaged wound on his shoulder. GO stopped pacing and turned his eyes on Joon. "Can't reach him yet?"

GO looked away, pursing his lips before he shook his head once. "He doesn't answer."

"Maybe he's busy." Sanghyun gave out his opinion though it didn't really help the situation.

"Just leave him a message." Rain told and GO nodded before typing something in his phone. When he finished, he looked back to Rain, giving the oldest of the five men there a 'what-now-look'. "Anyone know where's the site of Eunah's shooting?" He looked at the boys one by one when Seungho raised a hand like a student in front of a teacher. "Good. For now, let's go there first. She need to know."