What Big Hands You Have Yixing

Puppet Master

The guild fell deathly silent except for the mysterious sounds; Hui Qi and Sehun sneakily gathered around the basement area to listen for more.  Kris stared flabbergasted, his face plastered to the floor, again, in an attempt to try and eavesdrop on the two who were now confirmed to be in the basement.  Chanyeol sat there with his hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh at the hilarious expression of Kris’ face.

 

“What the hell is going on down there?”  Hui Qi whispered to Sehun with a confused look on her face.

 

“Don’t look at me.  I didn’t even know they were down there in the first place.”  Sehun brushed off Hui Qi’s question and peeked down the steps to the basement.

 

“Mmm… yes, right there Xingie.  Oh… Oh!  That’s the spot, keep pressing there.”  Joonmyeon’s moans reverberated off the walls of the basement and now that Hui Qi and Sehun were listening closely, they could hear, well everything.

 

Hui Qi’s eyes widened in a mixture of shock and amusement.  “Holy .  I know we’ve made jokes but I didn’t realize they actually… you know… ed.”  Her voice trailed off as she whipped out her phone and pressed the sound recorder.  “Oh man, wait until Yejin hears this.”

 

Kris scrambled up from the floor to join the two at the top of the basement steps.  “No no no no no.  There is no way they’re doing what you think they are down there… Right?”  That was probably the most pitiful Hui Qi had seen Kris so far; he looked like he was about to cry, and Hui Qi found it hilarious.

 

“Oh Xingie you feel so good.  Your hands are so big and firm.”  Joonmyeon moaned again and again and it did not seem like he was going to stop anytime soon.

 

“I CAN’T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!”  Kris yelled as he flew over Hui Qi and Sehun and charged down the stairs.  “HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY JOONMYEON, YIXING PREPARE TO DIE!”  The other guild members (Chanyeol included) followed after him, Hui Qi switching over to video recording instead of just sound.

 

Joonmyeon jolted in surprise at the shout and Yixing lifted his hands in the air in defense.  Joonmyun raised his head from the couch, “What’s going on Kris.  Why does Xingie need to prepare to die?”

 

“Because you guys were having s-,” Kris blurted before fully analyzing the scene before him, “Huh?”

 

Instead of what basically all four of them expected to see, their eyes were met with a surprisingly dull view.  Joonmyeon was lying face down on the couch and Yixing was straddling his back.  Of course, that itself would seem incredibly risque, but they were both fully clothed, so no suspected foul play there.

 

“Wow.  What exactly was going on here?”  Hui Qi asked as she was not entirely sure herself.

 

Yixing replied, “Uhh… I was giving Joonmyeon a massage?  What’s the big deal?  What did you think was happening?”

 

Kris’ cheeks blushed at Yixing’s question; his face was so red it looked like someone had slapped him a hundred times.  “... Nothing!  I didn’t think anything!”

 

“Pfft.  That’s for sure.”  Chanyeol added in, jabbing Kris’ side with his elbow.

 

Hui Qi snickered, “You better watch out Sehun, Chan’s the one making one liners now.”  

 

Sehun scoffed, “Yeah whatever.  So why are you ‘massaging’ Joonmom in the first place?”  Sehun still had his doubts about why Joonmom was making all those noises but he would play along… for now.

 

Yixing blushed.  “Well…  I was putting my books up on the shelves,” he gestured to the half done job as there were still book strewn over the floor, “and after Joonmyeon handed me the next stack to place on the top shelf… I may or may not have accidently dropped them on him.” Yixing covered his face in embarrassment.

 

“Aww, don’t worry Xingie.  It was an accident,” Joonmyeon cooed, “I’m not going to lie though, it hurt a fair amount.  So I asked for a massage to ease the pain.  It’s as simple as that.”

 

“Oh right!  Speaking of books.  Yixing!  More plants came for you today.  There’s a bunch of boxes on the front porch so go grab them.  Kris, help him out.”  Hui Qi led everyone back up to the living room.  Yixing and Kris (still too embarrassed about his misconception to talk back) silently headed for the boxes outside the front door.

 

Good.  Now that that mystery has been solved, I can finally go sleep upstairs.  I’ll see you soon, comfy bed.

 

The front door slammed open.  “Guess who’s back es!  The one and only, fabulous Baekhyun!”  Baekhyun leaped through the doorway over the boxes and shoved at least ten bags into Sehun’s arms.  “Oh, and Tao’s back too.”

 

Oh .  Am I never going to be able to rest?

 

Hui Qi sighed, “What on Vespa did you guys even buy today?”

 

Baekhyun beamed at her question, “Oh!  You’re going to L-O-V-E, LOVE it!”  He pulled out an enormous folded cloth from one of the bags Sehun was still holding.  “Take a look at this masterpiece!”

 

Baekhyun unfurled the cloth in a grand motion.  The cloth was so large, it could have covered most of the living room.  “Tadaa!  It’s our guild banner!  I had it specially ordered!”

 

Hui Qi read the large word printed on the banner with difficulty.  “Welcome to the Mirage Guild.  We’re Better than Lost Souls.”

 

“So?  How do you like it?”  Baekhyun questioned, his eyes were gleaming with anticipation.

 

Hui Qi chuckled and let out a deep breath.  “It’s perfect.  Thanks, Baekhyun.  You actually did good for once.”  She clapped her hands to clear the air and get everyone’s attention.  “Alrighty then.  Let’s get back to work.  Sehun, put those bags in Baekhyun’s room.  Tao, you can help Kris take those boxes upstairs instead of Yixing. Yixing, change of plans, go help Baek put that banner up. Now, if you’ll need me, I’ll be in my room.”

 

“Uh, Hui Qi what about me,” Chanyeol asked as he peered out the window that faced the front yard.  “Do you want me to take care of the stranger collapsed in front of our guild?”


Wait… What?

 


A/N: Well I for one had fun writing this chapter ;)

Lol of course you did XD  Haha we're so mean to Kris >_< and SuLay all the way thoooooo <3  Hope you guys had fun reading!  Subscribe and/or comment!  We'd love to hear from you guys!  See ya'll next week!