✶ C h a p t e r | 0 2 ✶

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

After a few hours of travelling to the hotel unpacking; HysteriA had a few days off before heading off to the stage for theor concerts near the end of the month. But before that; they had to go on a show in Korea. 

Right now it is 12:00PM, Aoide and Arion were the only ones going; Aaron and Axel had to go to the radio interview on their behalf.

Aoide wore what she thought that as most comfortable and waited for Arion who came out in ripped skinny jeans and a white shirt. Aoide analyzed him "Aren't you gonna put on a muffler?"

Arion shook his head, "I'm too lazy too."

With that, the pair walked to a black car that would send them to the show they had to be at. 

 

An Hour Later

 

Aoide and Arion got out of the car and bowed in respect to the cameras and waved at fans before entering the building. The show they were suppose to do was "Hello Conselor"

Aoide was excited. She really liked this show; it was pretty funny. As soon as the two entered the set; they greeted the MCs who were already there, preparing for the episode; Arion and Aoide bowed to Dong-yup, Yeong-ja, Chan-wu and Tae-gyun, and greeted the four hosts in English "Hello."

The four hosts greeted the pair with excitement "A-ah hello!"

 

Filming the episode;

"Welcome to Hello Conselor! We will listen to your concerns!"

The stars featured 6 guest stars this time; Jackson, JB and Junior of GOT7, Kim So-Hyun and Aoide and Arion of HysteriA.

The audience excitedly clapped and gave some blushes and whispers of the idols in front of them.

Dong-yup looked at the idols in amazement "Wah~ we have really talented idols today in this episode."

Yeong-ja n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter