✶ Allkpop | 04 ✶

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums    HysteriA's Aoide is reported to be in the new season of WE GOT MARRIED: GLOBAL EDITION + Star X Entertainment's confirmed! September 19, 2015 @ 12:09 AM by admin scrap, share & like 9900 shares

Star X Entertainment's co-ed group: HysteriA's Aoide is reported to be in the upcoming series of We Got Married: Global Edition!

SEE ALSO: HysteriA's boys appears in a new upcoming drama: "Just Who Are You?"

There was a report leaked online about HysteriA's Aoide appearing in the new season of WGM: Global Edition. It stated that HysteriA's Aoide posted a selca of herself with the caption of "Can't wait for my new show." As well as her bandmember: Axel commented "Aye~ Be safe with your new husband ;)" This comment spread like wildfire around all social media. And finally a few hours later that incident, Star Xtreme comfirmed that she is going to star in the new season.

Sources say they have spotted the young star with a male on the streets. Possibly the new husband? This isn't comfirmed. The WGM producers has not yet revealed any information on who the HysteriA's husband-to-be will be. However they did mention the male will be either 2-3 years older or 1-2 years younger. They stated that they are still trying to find the perfect partner for her.

Dispatch couldn't get an interview from any of the idols who are now busy with their own schedule. However th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter