✶Character 1 | Kang Nah Yeol | Lead Vocalist✶

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Kang Nah-Yeol [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2] This young girl is Kang Nah-Yeol; the lead singer of HysteriA. Everything you would need to know about her will be on the right. [/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3] Bae Ja-Cho [/CONTENTID3]

[CONTENTID4] Eun Aaron [/CONTENTID4]

[CONTENTID5] Tsukino Arion [/CONTENTID5]

[CONTENTID6] 

OTHER NAMES (AND ORIGINAL NAME):

MARINA KANG — Marina is another name she was called in her childhood life when she lived in Florida. This name was suggested by her mother since she didn't want people pronoucing her daughter's real name (which is Nah Yeol) wrong. So she discussed it with her husband to make her daughter's American name official during they're stay in Florida, it was announced offically that Marina is her American name 2 months after, but due to moving to Japan, she had to stop using her American name. 

KAZAMA MIWA (風間 美和)  — Miwa was her other name when she lived in Japan. Her mother didn't want her to use her American name, so her father decided to name new name for her, using his mother's last name; Kazama, instead of his father's last name; Kang. The name Kazama means 'while the wind is blowing' while the name Miwa means 'beauty, harmony.' The name Miwa was suggested by her father's mother. Her grandparents and father's family would call her that, but her parents remained calling her Nah Yeol; her true name instead of her other names.

KANG NAH YEOL (캉 나열) — Kang Nah Yeol is her official name ever since she was born; but due to living in a foregin country she had to change it. Twice; one in Florida, the other in Tokyo. However when she moved again to Seoul, South Korea, she could finally use her real name. The reason behind her name is that her grandfather wanted Hiro's (her father) child to have a Korean name; unlike Hiro, his name is Japanese, along with his sister Miyako. So Hiro; Nah Yeol's father gave the honor to his father of naming his youngest daughter. Whereas Nah Yeol's older sister; Aida was named by their grandmother; Haru. Aida could be either Chinese or Japanese so it was acceptable to the family. So when Nah Yeol permanently moved to Seoul, she had the right to use her true name. (However she had to move back yet again to the states when she was 17)

NICKNAMES:

NANA — Nana is her nickname through out her whole high school, it became her nickname when her best friend suddenly started calling her that instead of her full name
YEOLLIE — A recent nickname made by her bandmates who of having a similar name to EXO's Chanyeol

BIRTHDAY — March 3rd, 1994
BIRTH PLACE — USA, Florida
HOMETOWN —Japan, Tokyo

ETHNICITY — Japanese/American
NATIONALITY — American

JAPANESE — After she was born in USA, Florida and lived there during her elementary years (9 years), her parents moved to Japan where her father's family was (Father was half Japanese/American). She was taught by her parents after staying in Tokyo from her childhood to most of her high school life.

KOREAN — Through the middle of her high school life, she had to move to Seoul due to her father's new job and her mother's family living there even though her mother is American. As years gone past Nah Yeol got the hand of Korean since it was similar to Japanese; she can speak well, but not fluently.

ENGLISH— She can speak well English, but not as well as her mother; she still has her japanese accent when she speaks English but its improving,   .

BLOOD TYPE — AB

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

APPEARANCE

HEIGHT — 162cm
WEIGHT — 48kg

Nah Yeol has dark brown eyes that can be confused with black or dark brown, she has dark red hair up till her waist, but her original hair color was black; she dyed it due to the feeling of wanting to try something new for a change. Nah Yeol likes changing her hair styles everyday due to the feeling of being bored with the same hair style all over again and again. She has cute pouty lips that are naturally pink; in which she inherit from her mom and fair skin from her dad. She has a tattoo on her wrist which is a star; she got that as a present from her parents from her hard work in school.

Her flaw is that she can't really see far away; so she is forced to use contact lens but sometimes she is seen wearing her big glasses. And her lips can be dry so she would always bring a lip balm with her.

 

FASHION STYLE

— she got them styles

Nah Yeol loves wearing anything she first sees, she would wear anything she fines cute or attractive. But the most she would wear or would be seen wearing all the time would be a crop-top and ripped high-waisted jeans with a pair of sneakers. She likes the feeling of being comfortable even though she loves shopping for clothes. She has that sense of liking something from first glance and claiming it is her possession; if she suddenlly doesn't want it anymore, she'll give up and just give it o someone who would want it. She also thinks carefully at what she picks up, she thinks and calculates if its really worth to buy it or not.

If she's feeling dressy, she would wear dresses with a leather jacket and boots, along with sunglasses and a cute hairstyle to match up her outfit. She loves dressing up, especially dressing people up.

CASUAL — ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
DORM —  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
PRACTICE —  ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
FORMAL — ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
AIRPORT — ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
SHOWS — ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

PERSONALITY

— don't think different of me

(+) sweet, passionate, hardworking, playful, dedicated
(-) confusing, stubborn, chidlish, shy, says the opposite of what she feels

Nah Yeol is a type of girl who says the opposite of her true feelings. She likes to play around withy people with what she says, but if she is serious she would drop that act and be very consentrating towards the person . She has the trouble of getting to know people, she doesn't really know what she would have to talk to people about; if she did she would wonder what to talk about; high school? clothes? she has no clue; she is what you call a 'confused talker.' As you gradially know her, she would open up more and people would understand what she's actually talks about; since she mixes Japanese into her Korean sentences sometimes, which causes people to be amused or confused at her way of talking which makes it quite adorable.

Nah Yeol is sometimes afraid to speak out her mind; meaning that if she wants to ask something she doesn't dare to do it. What pops in her head exits means that whenever she suddenly thinks of something, she'll suddenly start talking about it, even to herself. If its something important she'll stop half way of blurting out and run away straight after that. She tries to maintain the image of being someone who is understanding and the reacter of everything. Whenever she's alone she would go and play with her soft toys in her room; she doesn't want people to know she has toys, she doesn't want people to think she's childish. She's also quite stubborn, once she wants something she'll won't back down putting a fight, and if something important is told to her that can't be spread she'll zip ; although she sometimes tends to forget and blurts it out randomly. To sum it up Nah Yeol is a weird girl who has different sides of herself.

 

 

TRIVIA

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter