✶ C h a p t e r | 0 1 ✶

We Got Married?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] 

Aiode looked at the screen in front of her; the article about Luhan and herself. She sighed in frustration; there was nothing going on between the both of them. This was the second time she's seen this in a few months. 

Currently it is the beginning of September, and the aricle she saw was created in March; on her damn birthday. She was annoyed, why did they even make this aricle; in annoyed her like crazy, the article came to her like a bull running to a red cloth.


She looked at the screen once more; still in disbelief. There was a knock on her door; she turned to see who it was, it was Arion; the guitarist of HysteriA. He glanced at the phone she was holding, revealing the scandal of her. He stepped forward and took her phone away, getting the article away from her.


She looked up at him with sad puppy eyes "Why is it always me?"


Arion shurgged and sat down next to her, "Maybe its because you're the only female in the band?"

 

Aiode groaned in annoyance. Axel leaned on the wall; watching two of s sitting down on the floor, "Haven't you packed yet?"


Arion and Aiode looked at the drummer in confusion "No?"


Axel sigh, "Were leaving."


Arion turned, "where?"


Aaron popped out of no where and smiled cheerfully, "were going to Seoul!"


Aiode's ears perked up and looked at the keyboardist with big eyes, "really? we're actually going?"


Axel nodded to answer her question. Aiode squealed excitedly and immediately went to her bags and began throwing things into her luggage and hand-carry.
Arion looked at the singer and muttered to himself, "at least she isn't upset anymore, before going to his room to pack up.

 

Axel and Aaron were already finished; they were just waiting for the guitarist and the singer. Aaron tapped his foot on the floor and pouted, "Where are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter