end

Hello Counselor

Una can't believe that Suga just said that after saying 'I'm a trainee in xx agency" which makes everyone sighs in frustration. Even the MCs are dumbfounded by Suga's statement. And Una can't help but to curse at her boyfriend. 

 

"You don't just ing said that, right?" 

 

Una has this mad expression on her face when she ask that, and Suga just shook his head, perhaps not even sorry for what he said just now. The MCS are in a shock situation, couldn't grasp what actually happen. 

 

Is this an acting or a reality programme? 

 

"Boyfriend, what did you just said?" 

 

Yeongja ask again on behalf Una who seems so pissed off. Suga never play around like this, he is always in a serious and lazy mode, why the he joking around now? Una can't believe what she just heard. 

 

"I'm just joking. I'm not a trainee in any agency." He laughs. "I'm sorry." 

 

The whole studio are like what the hell is going on? 

 

Hyorin take the oppurtunity to ask. "If you are not busy being a trainee, what's with the cold and heartless attitude towards the girlfriend?" 

 

Suga sighs. "Its just my attitude. I can't help it." 

 

Una face palm and hide her face behind her palm, completely so done with Suga. She look up and make an eye contact with Suga which means 'you are so dead later !!' and she clearly see Suga is laughing. 

 

"Let me ask you again Min Yoongi-ssi." 

 

Chanwoo starts. "Go on." Suga said. 

 

"Woahh this is such a tough concern eh." Chanwoo said which makes the whole studio agree with him. " What did you do on your phone for the whole day if its not because of the trainee purpose? What did you do on a piece of paper if not for writing some lyric for monthly test?" 

 

"That's a good question ! Why did you always ignoring the girlfriend these past few weeks?" Yeongja ask excitedly, the MCs and guests nods and look at Suga curiously. Suga Suga look at his friends and nods. Taehyung, Jimin and Jin stood up and a song is played and fill the whole studio. 

 

Una look around, didn't understand what the is happening, but the MCs and the guests are smiling as if they knew something from the start. 

 

Three of them starts to sing together and dang they have such a good voice, but Una still didnt know why they are singing suddenly.

 

Baby baby, you’re a caramel macchiato
Your scent is still sweet on my lips
Baby baby tonight


Baby baby, you were warmer than the scent of a cafe latte
Do you remember that feeling?
Baby baby tonight

 

Three of them sit down, and Suga stood up as he smiles sweetly at his girlfriend, grabbing his mic, he suddenly rap with a super duper good voice which makes Una's jaws drop because she never know Suga can rap. 

 

Baby tonight, have a good night
Our first text and phone call that was filled with awkward moments
Our highly anticipated first date, why did I bite my nails? Why was I so nervous?
As time went by, we naturally developed into lovers

 

Suga going down from the seat and walk towards the stage, the MCs and guests excitedly ask Una to stood up, Una who doesn't know anything just stood up in the middle of stage where Suga is waiting. He start to rap again while looking at Una.


With those kinds of words, we checked each other’s feelings
Our first date was sweet like a caramel macchiato
Wherever we went, we wanted to go together

 

Suga end the song pefectly, he stoo there doing nothing but just stare at Una. Una feeling shy suddenly, ask a "What?!" 

 

Suga laughs. "First, I'm sorry for being a total heartless boyfriend these past few weeks, its not my intention to do." 

 

"Second, if you are curious why I'm always on my phone, here's the reason." 

 

The screen suddenly shows a history of Suga's searched on internet and its all shows a way to propose your girlfriend, how to surprise your girlfriend, how to bla bla bla. Una's heart beat rapidly, he's not going to do that right? 

 

"Third." Una look back at Suga who still his eyes on her. "What did I do on a piece of paper? This song. I compose the song we sang before, for you." 

 

"I plan to do something for you, but you decided to go on this show to discuss how problematic am I as your boyfriend." He laughs. "So, I contact the PD and deal with them about this. The Mcs and the guests know about what I'm going to do."

 

"What are you going to do?" 

 

Suga kneel down, cliche like in a movie, he took out a box of ring from his jacket's pocket, "Because we are still young, and your dad might chase me with a knife if I ask you to marry me now, so, will you become my fiance ?" 

 

Una couldn't believe this. Her face is red and she can't say anything because this just shock her. 

 

"I know I'm basically a heartless boyfriend, but you know I will always love you right?"

 

"Will you become my fiance?" 

 

Suga ask again when Una didn't say anything but look at him. The whole studio chanted 'Accept him ! Accept him !", the MCs and guests stood up and surrounding them, asking Una to just accept him already.

 

Una nods as tears flowing down on her cheek. "Yes yes, I do !" 

 

Suga sighs in relief and stood up as he slip the ring on Una's ring finger. He kiss Una on her lips making the whole audiences claps and cheer even loud. Suga wipe her tears and wrap his arms around Una's shoulder. Una can't be any happier than this. Suga is heartless? Suga is motionless? Doesn't matter, because he always love her. Always. 

 

ENDDDDDDDD, THANK YOU FOR READIN THIS.

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FINISH THIS FICS.

/THROW SARANG/

I KNOW THE FICS IS KINDA NOT GOOD, BUT NAHH IM FINISH IT, FINALLY.

THANK YOU THANK YOU !

I LOVE SUGA SUGA HOHOHO.