Suga1

Hello Counselor

' I ' in the story is the author.

---

 

Suga will probably choose sleeping over exercise-no, I mean he definitely will !

 

Suga will probably choose writing some lyric over sleeping- no, I mean he definitely will !

 

Suga will probably choose to be heartless and lazy-ing around over to be romantic and spend some times with his girlfriend- no, I mean he definitely will !

 

Suga is too heartless in a relationship, and Una is pissed off by that. Sometimes, Una wonder does her boyfriend even love her? She would call Suga at 12am on her birthday to hear some 'Hey girlfriend, happy birthday. I hope today will be the best day for you. I love you" or simple words every girl want to listen to "I'm outside your house. Come out, I have something to give". But no, it was not.

 

Suga snored after a 'Suga, it's my birthday.'

 

Yes, he did. After he said 'Uhm, okay.'

 

Suga will bought her a cake before her birthday end. Once, Suga appearedin front of her house with a freaking slice of  cake at 11.55pm, before her birthday end. Suga will smile innocently and wish, 'Happy birthday girl. I love you. Here is your cake.' And by the time he finished that sentences, the watch strike at 12am sharp. You find it romantic? No. Una didn't think so.

 

Una basically spent her four years of birthday with Suga --with nothing special. Suga sometimes forget her birthday, they never-I enlighten- NEVER went to a romantic date on Una's birthday neither on Suga's birthday. Una would spend the day before Suga's birthday at her house, baking a cake, some cookies and chocolates, she was so excited whenever it's Suga's birthday. Una will come to his house and brought all that. After some excited 'Baby, Happy Birthday ! Here, I bake you a cake! Let's go to anywhere for a date today., she would smile excitedly at the birthday boy, and Suga just 'Wow, the cake is delicious' and a 'Thank you boo."

 

Nope. They didnt went to any place for Suga's birthday or Una's birthday. Suga will said "But I'm tired. Let's just stay here okay?"

 

Una's 'let's just stay here' interpretation is different than Suga's. Una thought they will watch movie, feeding each other food and Una will cook lunch for her boyfriend, but Suga just sleeping. And even he woke up, he will just smile to Una and said 'Why didn't you go home yet?'.

 

Una is pissed off. Like REALLY pissed off.

 

The girlfriend wrote a letter to 'Hello Counselor' and she got picked up by PD-nim. Una smile widely, the problem has found a solution.

 

But Suga refuse to go !

 

But don't worry, Una has a hidden weapon to force Suga to come to 'Hello Counselor'