Suga2

Hello Counselor

Una can just ignore her heartless boyfriend and try another way to be so lovey dovey with her boyfriend, but none of it work well. Una found out today that her letter to 'Hello Counselor' has been pick by the PD-nim. Knowing that perhaps she can win first on 'Hello Counselor' and solve her problem with Suga, she smile widely. She told Suga about that and of course, the boyfriend's reaction is 'Oh really?'

 

Una throw a pillow towards Suga which unfortunately he didnt catch it and the pillow landed on Suga's face. Suga snorts and throw the pillow away on the floor, eyeing his girlfriend who sit on the sofa in front of him.

 

 "What was that for?!"

 

"Come with me to 'Hello Counselor!"

 

Una said loudly. That is not a fight, the couple would likely scream at each other, and that's what Una wanted to change the most. Can Suga talk nicely, and be romantic with her? She didn't ask for a moon for God's sake. Ugh.

 

Suga rolled his eyes and stood up, walking towards the kitchen. "Why would I?"

 

Una stood up and trailed behind Suga as she link her arms with Suga's. Suga will just ignore her presence and find some food for him to eat. Una would usually bring some food to Suga's house in the morning, but perhaps she is so excited about coming to 'Hello Counselor', and she forget to bring some food.

 

"Because, I wrote about you !"

 

Suga close the fridge and look at his girlfriend. "Yah, where is my food?"

 

Una widen her eyes and slap Suga's shoulder. She was talking about 'Hello Counselor' and all her boyfriend want is food?

 

"Marry me if you want food everyday."

 

Suga rolled his eyes. "I will, after I have stable career okay, baby? Now cook me some food, will ya?"

 

Una snorts and unlink her arms with Suga's as she walk at the living room,  and plop down on the sofa. What must she do so that Suga willingly come to 'Hello Counselor'? Perhaps doing some aegyo? No no, Suga will probably do some eww face to her.

 

Alright, here is the weapon.

 

"If you don't want to come, then let's break up."

 

Suga coughs a few times and look at his girlfriend with wide eyes. "What the heck are you talking about?!"

 

Una smiles, knowing that he is freak out now. The weapon she was talking about? That it is ! To break up with Suga ! She would threaten to break up with Suga when Suga was in his I-dont-give-fck-about-everything phase, and he would likely be like 'Okay I am sorry. What is it that you want?' and Una would smile widely. And it was only twice she ever success on doing that, because most of the time when she did that, Suga was just I-dont-give-a-fck-okay-stop-bothering-me-I-want-to-sleep.

 

Suga walk towards Una with unsatisfied face as he plop down on the sofa besides Una. "What do you want me to do now?"

 

"Come with me to 'Hello Counselor."

 

As far as Suga knows, only one with problem will come to 'Hello Counselor', and what problem that Una have? He is a good boyfriend, a good friend, a good man, what is wrong with him? Yeah right Suga.

 

"You know you can tell me anything if you have problem with me, don't you? You don't have to come to 'Hello Counselor' !"
 

Una doesnt want to tell Suga what she wrote to 'Hello Counselor', let it remain as a secret until the day they come to 'Hello Counselor' for a recording. Una shrugs.

 

She stood up and place a kiss on Suga's cheeks.  "It's on Sunday morning alright? Bye honey."

 

Suga snorts and mutters 'Fine. Whatever.' Una walk towards the main door, and as soon as she open the door from inside, there are 6 people outside of Suga's house with a wide smile plastered on their face. Una think that it's a good idea to pick 3 of Suga's friends to come with her to 'Hello Counselor'. But of course, she will pick one with honesty, one with humor sense, and one with weird attitude.

 

And she knows who.

 

"Who wanna come with me to 'Hello Counselor?"

 

I will update a short pharagraph in one chapter.

And thank you for reading guys <3 <3

Drop some comment if you have anything to say ! <3