Hello Counselor part 2

Hello Counselor

Una and Suga is the opposite of each other. Each of them like different kind of things, which sometimes lead them to an argue. Mostly it was Suga who will gave up on the arguing, and persuade the angry girlfriend. Una will likely melt by Suga's way of persuading, but let's not talk about it-now.

 

By the time she slide down, she is stunned by what she saw, slowly she stood up and goes towards her seat in between the MCs and the guests, she bow before take a seat. A loud claps can be heard but Una just cant take off her sight from what she look, and she clearly see that person smiling like asdfghjkl Una is blushing real hard, so she fan herself and trying to look cool. Yeongja is blabbering something towards the audience when she finally ask Una to introduce herself.

 

"Anyeonghasaeyo(hi), I'm 20 years old, Kim Yuna-from Seoul."

 

As she bow to the audience, a claps can be heard from the audience.Like usual, Yeongja ask her straight about what actually happened with her heartless boyfriend. At the mention of her heartless boyfriend, Una sighs. She really need to clear things up. Whether he still loves Una, or not.

 

"Did he really snored when you talked to him?"

 

Una nods. "He is always tired, and sleepy, I don't even know what he did for him to be so tired. Honestly, I was quite disappointed."

 

Una was disappointed, but it doesnt matter for her as she knows Suga love her, but not now when his heartless-self is being overboard. Talking with the MCs and the guests is the last option she has to dig into Suga's truth feeling.

 

"What did you do the next day?"

 

That was another moment that Una doesn't want to remember. "Both of us were busy with college and work stuff, I'm working at that day, and I don't know what was he doing. I waited for his text and hoping that he will show up in front of my work place. But nope, he didn't. It was last year."

 

The loud sighs can be heard from the audinece and the guests complain how can the boyfriend did that. "You said that you wants to know whether your boyfriend still love you or not?"

 

Chanwoo who sit beside Yeongja ask curiously. Una nods. "His heartless-self is going overboard, so I wonder of he still love me or not. We have been in a relationship for 4 years, and I doubt it even more when he is being so heartless."

 

"Then what about your date? You never went to any romantic date? Eyyy, don't lie."

 

Yes, this is the exact respon she got whenever she told anyone about her boyfriend, even her best friend didn't trust her. Una look at Shin Bora who asked her, and she nods at Shin Bora.

 

"I'm not even kidding eonnie." A clear sound of gasp can be heard like they couldn't believe what she said. Dongyup was like e.e what is wrong with the boyfriend, and he ask "When is your first kiss?"

 

"What's that have anything to do with his boyfriend being a heartless?" Taegyun laughs at Dongyup's silly question. Now that Una has to recall again the old time, she doesnt exactly remember when is his first kiss. Was it with Suga? or was it earlier than that?

 

"Shut up both of you." Yeongja shook her head which earns a laughs from everyone. "Tell us about your dating experience."

 

"It's nothing. Even if we went to a date and got watch some movie, he will likely sleep in the cinema. He dislike to be sweat, and dislike a crowded place, so we never went to any outdoor activities."

 

Through that almost half an hour talking, Una prevent herself from looking at Suga. Because she just can't. She will ugh-her fragile heart <3

 

Hyorin has the most wtf expression on her face which makes the MCs laughs. Dongyup ask. "Hyorin-ah, what is wrong with your expression? You seems so mad."

 

Everyone laughs, including Hyorin who feel embarassed. "What do you mean by you wanted to know whether he still love you or not?" Hyorin ask.

 

"Lately, he seems prefer to be alone. Even if he is heartless, he wouldn't ignore my text and call. But lately, he did. And when I asked why, he didn't answer. I likely will sulk, but he just don't care. So I think, going to 'Hello Counselor' is the last option for me."

 

Everyone are quite shock by that. Even the other three, Taehyung, Jimin and Jin are giving Suga a wtf look.

 

"Let's meet the boyfriend now."

 

At the cue of that, Suga raise his hand and a loud unbeliavable gasp can be heard and there's a whisper among the audience about how freaking handsome the boyfriend is. Yeongja slyly smirk . "Now I know why you couldn't let him go even if he is being heartless." Which makes Una blush even more, so she look on the floor, instead to her boyfriend. and Yeongja continue to host the show by asking Suga to introduce himself.

 

"Anyeonghasaeyo, I'm 20 years old, Min Yoongi from Daegu."

 

Audiences claps again along with the MCs and guests. Suga did not wear his beanie which explain why Una was shock and stunned by what she saw, because Suga has a blonde hair <3 and its just make her heart weak. Because well, because--

 

"Aigoo, the boyfriend is so handsome."

 

The guests praise him for the look which makes Suga smile shyly, and Una can't even raise her head due to her asdfghjkl feelings when she look at Suga. So Yeongja nudge her and ask 'why didn't you look at him?', Una without raising her head, talk 'He just dyed his hair, and he look so handsome, i can't even look at his face."

 

That makes the wholes studio shaking with laughs from the people inside, and the MCs and guests are like 'Gosh they are so cute.'

 

Back to the main topic, Yeongja ask him about the snores, so Suga answer "I was tired that day. Aih, but I make up something, I went to her house that night before her birthday end and bought her some cake."

 

Una cut off.

 

"A slice of cake, and when I blew the candle, it was already pass 12."

 

I don't know what is funny about that but Chanwoo laugh the most. "It's past 12 when you blew the candle. Boyfriend, what time did you arrive in front of her house?"

 

Suga think for a second and said "11.50pm I think?"

 

"What about the romantic date?" Dasom ask curiously.

 

Suga frown. "I thought our date were okay for these past 4 years?"

 

"Let's talk with his friend. "

 

Taehyung who sit beside Suga grab the mic from Jin and smiles widely, basically the four of them steal the attention from the audience for their good look. Taehyun bow excitedly and smile excitedly and "Anyeonghasaeyo, I'm Taehyung. Nice to meet you." which makes eveyone laughs.

 

Yeongja is asking what is it feels to be friend with Suga and Taehyung answer "He is a good hyung and friend, but he is just too emotionless. When I make a joke, he didnt even make a respond to it. Not even a sarcastic 'very funny, Taehyung' and he slept a lot !"

 

"He has a good poker face, sometimes I just want to punch his face but couldn't because he is a hyung to me, basically I understand what  noona feels because I can't stand this hyung's emotionless face. I was talking to him about whether I have to choose this shoes or that shoes, and he just mumbles a whatever."

 

Jimin make a sad expression when he said that, it's not that hard to be friend with Suga, because Suga is just whatever person, but when he cares about someone, he will really care.

 

Jin is the oldest and he really care about what he said, the reason why Una choose him to be in this show is because he is honest.

 

But he is too honest.

 

"Suga is a good friend to me. I understand why he slept a lot, why he have this whatever face on his face. And I agree with Suga, I thought their date went well because Suga seems have no problem with it. So I don't understand why this is a concern for Yuna."

 

And Una regret her decision bringing Jin to this show because-

 

"Why can't you understand him, like his friend did?" is the question thrown by Taegyun as Una blew her bangs frustrated, because Jin just make everything seems like she can't understand Suga well.

 

"I tried. I thought he is the who should understand me. I don't even bother when he played hip hop song in the car when I dislike those genre of music, but I'm a girl, I thought a girl need some attention from her boyfriend. But he just simply shrug it off, ignoring me."

 

Suga didn't know that his heartless self is concerning Una, he swear he love Una and the feels won't disappear anytime soon.

 

"He always sleep, always at his house when he got nothing to do, always on his phone, always doing something on a piece of paper and won't show me what was he did, and always ignore me when I'm at his house."

 

Yeongja turn her attention to Suga who likely have the most dull expression on his face but his handsomeface save everything. Yeongja demand an explanation and Suga let out a heavy sighs. Didn't know what he did affect Una, hurt Una and make the girlfriend feeling unwanted.

 

"What did you do on a piece of paper?"

 

"I just doing some stuff."

 

In which Suga refuse to answer that and he have to twist his words to somewhere else because he doesnt want Una to know the truth.

 

"What stuff?"

 

Yeongja ask with a I-need-expalanation-face. "Just a stuff."

 

"If its only a stuff, why won't you show to her?"

 

"Because its a hip hop-"

 

Suga blurt out. Una frown, she don't understand why he won't show it to her when he did some stuff on a piece of paper. Like its actually hurt her the most, because it feels like Suga didn't trust her enough to share things with her.

 

Chanwoo get in line. "Are you possible writing a lyric?"

 

Taegyun get in line too. "Are you trained to be an Idol? Because-"

 

Taegyun can't continued what he gonna say because Suga's reaction is just too obvious. He was like uh, his eyes widen and his shock expression come out pretty obvious. Taehyung besides him snicker as he mutter 'hyung, its too obvious.'

 

"Oh, it must be true!" Dongyup exclaimed.

 

"Do you know about this?" Yeongja ask Una, and Una shook her head. If its true, then Una doesnt know what to say anymore.

 

"Is it true?"

 

Suga let out a sighs. Its already become like this, so he might as well just say everything and hope that his episode didn't aired because if it's aired, he will get his head cut by his ceo.

 

"True-"

 

A whoahhhhhh roared in the studio as if they couldn't believe it, Una widen her eyes at Suga, she couldn't believe it.

 

"I'm a trainee in this xx agency, I'm a rapper, Una knows that I'm into hip hop, and to perhaps debut as a hip hop Idol, I dont think she will like it. I slept a lot, I always tired, it was because I'm tired from all the practice in practice room. I write some rap lyric, and its a rap, Una hates rap, that's why I didn't show it to her. And to answer the question that has been linger around in her brain, yes, I do love her, and will always love her."

 

Una tearing up, "Why didn't you tell me?"

 

Suga stare at Una ;

 

"Because you won't like the idea of me getting into a hip hop genre of music."

 

 

 

I try my best to write this, so I hope you guys like this.

I'm not very good in writing when there are so many character in one chapter. huehue

Perhaps another one chapter and it will mark 'Hello Counselor's' end. <3

Thank you for your support <3 <3 <3