Hello Counselor part 1

Hello Counselor

Una love everything about Suga, by everything she means EVERYTHING. It doesnt matter if any of her friends says that Suga is short, what's matter if she's shorter than Suga, and that's makes Suga taller than her.

 

It doesn't matter if Suga like hiphop, and she dislike that genre because she think it's so noisy. He still love Suga despite of that. Suga would play all hip hop songs in the car, and she don't mind- ok sometimes she would yell 'turn it off!' because she love a slow song, a ballad song, no one rap or anyhting. Perhaps a little bit rap is okay.

 

It doesn't matter if Suga is being heartless in a relationship and sometimes forgot her birthday, but she knows that Suga love her, as always. It doesn't matter if they didn't went to a romantic date for four years of relationship, because what's matter is Suga's love, Suga's I love you to her, and Suga's happy birthday to her.

 

But she just can't stand it anymore. She love Suga, but she need Suga's attention too. She need Suga's love too. They have been in a relationship since they were 16 year old, thought that it's a puppy love, but it's last till 4 years. 4 years of relationship, and when Suga just too heartless in a relationship, she wonder if Suga still love her, or the feeling has faded.

 

The studio is full with couples which satisfy Una because hey only couple will understand others couple. Una is the first person to slide on the sliding and talk about her heartless boyfriend. Una take a peek behind the curtain before the recording start, and she can see Suga with his beanie cover all of his hair, and next to him are Taehyung, Jin and Jimin.

 

Suga doesn't look happy as he never like the idea of going to 'Hello Counselor' about what he don't even know. He refuse to wake up in the morning, but thank God the dorky three force him to get up and get ready to go to 'Hello Counselor'. Suga has this rest--face as he boringly play with his phone, while the other three excitedly looking around, except Jin because Jin is just an awkward potato.

 

"Miss, will you come inside? The recording will start soon."

 

Una nods as she stood up behind the curtain, ready to slide if Yeongja ask her to come out. There are a few guest which Una obviously know, the comedian- Shin Bora, SISTAR Dasom and Hyorin, and one actor who is supposed to come, but didn't because of last minute schedule.

 

At the cue of 1,2,3 the recording is starting with 'We listen to your concerns ! National Counseling Session !' followed by a loud claps from the audience. Yeongja talk about last week's winner and ask the guest if they ever had any similar concern like that.

 

"Let's see if last week's winner can win again, the winner will receive a prize worth $1,000. Let's see today's corncerns !"

 

The screen shows three concerns which makes the audience curious, lucky for Una, Yeongja pick the first letter which is Una's. Una nervously stood up there and listen to the concern. She can't peek to see Suga's reaction, but she can always ask the three later.

 

"Heartless boyfriend.. Anyeonghasaeyo, I'm a 20 years old girl who live in Seoul. I've been in a relationship with my boyfriend for four years. Why did I said he is heartless? We never, I enlighten, we never went to a romantic date for four years in our relationship. When it's my birthday, he never showed any effort to celebrate my birthday. I called him when the clock strike at 12 midnight and said that it's my birthday, he casually said 'uhm really?' and snored after that."

 

There's a loud gasp in disbelief from the audiences and Yeongja's eyes widen at what she just read. "Omo, for real ?!"

 

The guests whisper to each other about what they just listen and shook their head.

 

She then continued ;

 

"When it's his birthday, I will excitedly prepared everything for him and went to his house, expecting that day will be the day where I finally can have a romantic date with him, but we just stay in his house. He is just heartless, sometimes I wonder if he ever love me because he didnt show any effort to do something which I like, he never pay attention to me, there's only one reason why I wrote this to 'Hello Counselor'; Honey, do you still love me?"

 

Yeongja finish it with a claps followed by the audiences as a sighs escaped from .

 

"But really, did her boyfriend 'Uhm okay' her?"

 

Taegyun ask curiously as his expression show 'he really shouldn't do that.'

 

'The girlfriend must be sad tho'

 

The guests make a sad expression as they understand the girlfriend's feeling. To clear this thing, Yeongja finally speak up after a disbelief sighs escape from her lips again.

 

"Let's welcome the girlfriend who just want to know whether her boyfriend still love her or not. Please come out !"

 

 


I know.

I delayed it too much for Una and Suga to appear on 'Hello Counselor' XD

I love cliffhanger, so wait for the next part will ya? <3

Thank you lovelies ! <3 <3 <3