Skeet Skeet, Bang Bang! Part 1

Scandal!: An August Affair

 

“Ngern… Ngern!” Her voice was cold and solemn; he could practically hear the trembling of her lips.

“P’Kim, what’s wrong?” He sat up in the bed, stretching, and yawning as he came to. It had been a long and glorious night, all the love they’d made. The passion, the bliss. The euphoria of skin to skin of those in love. Heaven on Earth bowing before their needs, their wants. Pleasure. Of all the ways Ngern could think of of waking up after such a night, this phone call was not one of them. He wasn’t read—but then again, could anyone ever be ready for a disaster?

“Where are you? Are you home? Are you still at the hotel?” Her voice shook as if was parched. Ngern gulped.

“P’Kim, what’s going on?” Ngern was fully awake now. He didn’t need a soothsayer to tell him something was terribly wrong.

“Ngern, I—I—I don’t know how we’re going to get out of this one. I—”  She bit off her words and frayed his nerves. He needed her to speak. To say something. Anything. P’Kim was never out of words. Never. But Ngern knew it. In his heart of hearts, he knew it. His secret was out.

His secret was out to the world.

+++++

Say something, dammit!

Ngern stood, facing the city-scape, lights twinkling in the darkness like fireflies, and a cool breeze against his hot blooded skin. He’d been on his feet all day, playing host to Kris and Kareena, as he took them from one park to another, trying his best to ensure they had a great time while simultaneously protecting all of them from the prying eyes of the rest of the world. The thick Calvin Klein glasses the wore and big straw hats did not work too much in their favor, as it instead made them stick out more, but as their faces were so thoroughly covered, people, though a bit too aware of their presence, did not recognize them. Then he’d been forced to rush home, shower, dress in an Armani suit he’d gotten a year ago while doing a promotion for some film, and sit through three back-to-back meetings with reps from Samson Electronics, Starbursts, and Pond’s to ink his new ambassadorial deals with each. It was the only way he knew he’d get what he wanted out of Kim, and just as he’d hoped, it had worked.

Of course she’d gone on and on about how it was best they kept their “lovey-dovey sh*t” in his duplex, and away from public zones, because God forbid room service mistakenly stepped into their room and found them together, entangled. But Ngern feared Kareena and Kris would still be lurking around his apartment before his return, so he insisted on keeping his stance.   

“Ngern?” Finally, August spoke. His voice a resonant sound in Ngern’s ears. Ngern braced himself, in his gut and turned around turned around to look at the love of his life for the first time in three weeks. A small smile played across his lips and not for the first time, he wondered how he’d been so fortunate.

“Oh, you’re here.” Ngern tried to say casually, though the banging heartbeat in his chest hinted at something else. It was strange being in his presence after so long apart. Like divided lovers meeting for the first time in decades. Obviously August must have been feeling the same way, as he dropped the bag he’d been carrying in one hand and made a mad dash for Ngern. Their bodies collided with enough force to push Ngern back into the railing, even though he was much more physically sturdy than August. Firmly, his arms s around Ngern’s waist, and his face dug into Ngern’s chest, right above his heart.

It had all happened so fast that Ngern felt a whiplash-like effect, his heart racing even faster than before. 

They stayed that way for well over a minute, and though the railing was starting to dig into Ngern’s back, he forced himself to endure through as he did not want to disrupt the moment. It wasn’t until he heard August’s light sobs that he gently nudged the other boy off him.

Ngern didn’t even have to ask, he could see his answer clearly written in the way August hung his head and tried to avoid his gaze, embarrassed and overwhelmed.

“I missed you too.” Ngern muttered, his hands cupping August’s face, his thumbs wiping away the tears.

“H-How long have you been back?” August managed.

“Earlier today, late morning.” Ngern confessed.

“And you waited until now to come see me?!” August frowned, shoving Ngern slightly.

“I wanted to see you earlier, I really did, but I had somethings I had to do first…”

“Like what?” August clearly wasn’t going to let up without a proper explanation, the crinkle of his forehead was a testament of that.

“I had to take Kris and Kareena sightseeing around town, and then I had to sit through some boring meetings with some reps—besides it wasn’t like you were free to hang around anyways, P’Kim told me you were in rehearsals for the Chulangkorn-Thamasat traditional match. I didn’t want to be a distraction.”

“Oh, I guess that makes sense.” Ngern could practically hear August’s brains working on over drive to find something else to nag him about. He fought to keep his smile at bay. After three weeks apart how had August survived without having someone to boss around?

“So, Raj Stadium, huh.” Ngern said, trying a lighter topic. “That’s a pretty big deal. And I hear it was all sold out.”

“Yup!” August answered, finally smiling. “seventy thousand people. Can you believe it?!”

“Ofcourse I can believe it. Only a fool wouldn’t want to see your y ing around on a stage.” Ngern said with a wink.

“Aish, such a dirty mouth from such an innocent looking face.”

“That’s part of my charm, don’t you know?” Ngern teased.

They stood in silence as they starred into eachother’s eyes. The world was quiet and there was peace.

“Hey, let’s go inside before you catch a cold.” Ngern said, finally noticing that August was dressed slightly scantily in a ragged V-neck T-shirt and bleached distressed jeans. Taking August’s hand in his, Ngern led the other boy back into the suite P’Kim had gotten for them to spend the time together. Ngern flipped the switch and the room came alive with light.

“Fancy.” August muttered. “How come P’Kim never puts me and the guys in suites like these? Always putting three to a room. It’s irritating having to wait turns to use the bathroom, and there’s usually never any space to stretch our legs as everyone’s luggage is everywhere.” August rambled on. Ngern knew it was his nerves talking, and he smiled to himself. He still made August nervous, atleast that much hadn’t changed between them.

“Oi! Are you comparing your little fifteen minutes of fame to my years?” Ngern teased, “P’Kim can put me in the best hotels because I make her and her company A LOT of money. Can you say the same?”

“Fifteen minutes? I have a top five single on the charts. I think that more than speaks for itself.”

“Really? Back To Life is number four on the charts?” Ngern gasped, he knew the singles were doing well, but last he’d checked neither had cut into the top ten.

“Nope, Unbreak My Heart. Back to Life is number ten.” August said plopping onto the couch. Even as he said the words out loud, they felt foreign in his mouth. He had two top ten singles on the charts at once. Mindblowing. Not that he was going to let Ngern know that.

“Really?” Ngern asked, incrediously. “I thought for sure that Back to Life was going to be the bigger hit of the two. It’s more pop-y.”

“Yeah, we all thought so too. But, I guess you can’t always predict these things.”

“Two singles on the charts, Gust, that’s ing amazing.” Ngern cooed, walking towards the couch August was seated on. “You’re ing amazing.”

He leaned forward, placing his hands on August’s knees, and their lips touched ever so slightly. Almost immediately August could feel himself stiffen. Clearly, it was more than his heart that missed August.

The kiss deepened. Teeth pressing against teeth, flicking tongues against soft, rosy-pink lips.

“You taste like red wine.” August said, pulling away from Ngern.

“I had some earlier during one of my meetings. Is it bothering you?”

“No, not at all. It’s—kinda sweet.” August giggled.

They kissed some more, their tongues getting more aggressive by the second, their inability to suppress the emotional inferno within bubbling to the surface. Ngern thought to bend lower so that August wouldn’t strain his neck, craning upwards to connect with him, but the electromagnetic pull between them wouldn’t let him pull away, so, he pushed forward, forcing August to lean back into the soft cushion of the couch, before slowly climbing onto his lap.

A soft moan emitted from August’s lips, and his tongue held firm for a few seconds as he tried to ride the wave of pleasure. Ngern was all too conscious of why.

When he’d sat on August he’d felt it immediately. His hard on, pushing through his jeans, pressing against Ngern’s upper thigh.

Their kisses deepened some more, becoming all encompassing, all overwhelming. Desire at it’s purest. So entangled that they inhaled eachother’s exhalations. Thumping hearts, halted breathes. Wiggling tongues and manic nerves.

Ngern managed to detach himself from August’s lips just long enough to bend lower and attack his lobe. He slurped the tip into his mouth before nibbling on it gently. August's whole body trembled in waves of pleasure and he threw back his head in pleasure, yanking his ear from Ngern's mouth in the process.

"You like that?" Ngern asked brows twitching in delight.
"Don't ing ask me that." August said, turning slightly pink.
"You do, I know you do. Your says you do." Ngern said, slightly moving his thighs so that they scraped against August's member, and sent him on yet another pleasure wave.
"Ah~!" August cussed under his breath second later, after the sensation had lessened. He was barely holding on as it was, just having Ngern straddling him, the subtle hip movements were on the verge of making him bust.

"N-Ngern... Please. Don't do that again, or else I'll--"

"Don't do what?" Ngern asked, feigning innocence. "You mean this?"

Ngern once again rubbed his inner thigh against August's throbber, and somehow managed to maintain his facade of nonchalance as the other boy writhed in agony.

"Ah~you're gonna make me--" August tried to hold it in, he tried to halt the pressure. But it was already too late. Days filled with endless rehearsals, promotional tours and endless booked gigs gave little way for passion play. He'd not so much as jerked off for days, and the pressure had certainly built up as was evident with the sudden wave of pressure that overwhelmed him and forced his pupils to the back of his head.

Ngern could practically see the fireworks in his eyes as he shivered and moaned and shot his load in his trousers.
It took almost a minute before his heaving subsided and his eyes focused again.

"I-I-" He managed, obviously embarrassed.
"It's cool, I'm just happy you're so happy to see me." Ngern said, kissing August gently.

"I should probably go clean up a little."August said, biting down on his bottom lip.

"Yeah, sure." Ngern replied, awkwardly, leaning to the side and climbing off August. "Mind if I--"

Ngern sentence was cut short by feats of giggles as he watched August waddle his towards a far corner of the suite which obviously led to the bed and bathrooms. With his legs awkwardly spaced apart to avoid the squishing of his own man juice against his lap and balls, August to Ngern's absolute amusement and delight had never looked more like his pet name. Penguin.

"What the hell are you laughing at?" August asked, shooting dirty looks over his shoulders at Ngern who was now off the couch and walking a few steps behind him.
August opened the door to the bedroom and Immediately made way for the bathroom. Ngern plopped onto the queen sized bed.

"Hey, mind calling up an order? I'm famished." August called from the bathroom.

"Yeah, what do you want?"

"Whatever you're having is fine."

Ngern rolled towards the bed stands and pulled the top drawer open. After so many years of living in hotels while on one location or another, Ngern was familiar with the placement of certain things. One being the contact and kitchen menus.

As expected there was a service phone next to the bed on the stand, and according to the menu, all he had to do was dial the star-seven to be transferred to the kitchen.
After placing in their orders, Ngern made his way to the bathroom, now steaming of August's shower, and hovered at the threshold.

Just as in his apartment and their room in the Philippines, the shower enclosure was made of see-through glass. Ngern made a note to wonder if that was a new "luxury" trend. For now though, his attention was solely fixed on the beautiful specimen standing before him, lathering himself in foamy soap as the hot water beat down on his back and shoulders. Dirty thoughts ran through Ngern's mind. The kind of thoughts that left one feeling filthy, and in need of a shower.
Ngern didn't need another reason.

In a few swift moves, his clothes were on the floor, and he was standing in nothing but his birthday suit.
"Oi, happy feet, mind if I join?" Ngern asked, opening the glass door.

"Hey!" August fussed, alarmed. Immediately one of his hands dugs down to cup , while the other ran across his bare chest. "C-can't you see the shower is occupied right now?!"

"Oh, come off it, I've already seen that," Ngern said nodding down at August's ill concealed member, "And, you don't have those, so I don't know what you're covering."

Ngern said, eyes now zeroed in on August's chest.

"S-shut up." August said, defiantly keeping his hands over his privates. "A-and for your information, just because the male anatomy does not require the male to protrude, it doesn't mean that men don't have s."

"Oh, so you have tities? Let me see." Ngern said, stepping into the shower enclosure and closing the door behind him.
"H-hey!" August protested, swatting away Ngern's hand as he tried to pry away the other arm covering his chest. It was only after August had uncapped his hand that he realized he'd fallen head first into Ngern's trap. Before he could reach back down, the other boy's hand was already firmly wrapped around .

"Ooh! Looks like someone is still semi hard." Ngern teased, letting his hand slide down the slippery body part. "What, don't tell me you want seconds already."
"I-I didn't say that."

"No, but you were clearly thinking it." Ngern husked, leaning closer so that his own stiffening member brushed against August's.

"You're such a ing tease, you know that?!" August managed.

"Yeah, well, I learned from the best." Ngern said, leaning in and nibbled ever so gently against August's lobe.
"Oh, !" August moaned, leaning into Ngern's lips.
"You want to?"

"Huh?"

". Do you want to?"

"August had been flying so high those few seconds that he'd completely missed out on Ngern's train of thought. Now, having finally opened his eyes to stare into those of his lover, the words weighed heavy.


"I-uh-Ngern, are you sure about this? I mean--right here, right now?" August asked, his hardening at the thought, even though his mind tried to find a reason why not. Ngern could see his own worries all over his projected all over boyfriends. Were they ready? Was this the right time? The right place? A bathroom of a random hotel? Shouldn't it be more romantic? More intimate?


Ofcourse Ngern worried about all that. But the one thing he worried about most, more than anything else was wether he would ever truly be ready. And if he was, would there be some sort of a sign? A shooting star? A thunder clap from the heavens? Honestly, Ngern felt this was as ready as he was ever going to be, standing there, covered in stream, hot water raining down on him as he slowly the member of the man he loves.

"We're here together. Nothing else matters." Ngern said taking a break from abusing August's earlobe. "I'm ready if you are."

"I'm always ready to make love to you, Ngern. If there's one thing in this whole world you should never forget, it's this."
And with nothing left to be said, Ngern wrapped his hands around August's waist as if holding on for dear life, and shoved his tongue as far down the other boys throat as possible.


+++++

"Ah~" August heard Ngern moan, whimpering within his grasp. In all honesty, August's hands were trembling too. Partly from pleasure, partly from nerves. Mostly from restraining himself from digging too far in, too soon. He didn't remember it being this difficult with Aim. He'd been patient and caring. The perfect gentleman. With Ngern, all he wanted to do was dive in as ferociously and unnervingly as possible, and hope he didn't cause any permanent damage to the other boys internal organs.

"You're so tight." August said, barely able to breath.

"That's because I'm a you dummy." Ngern said, biting down a groan as electric jab of pain shot up from his canal to the rest of his body.

"Oh stop whining, it must not be that bad if you can still be a smart ."

"Hey, who are you calling a~ah!"

With his legs spread apart and his pushed out and his face and arms to the wall, and August's slowly digging deeper into his --Ngern had never been more vulnerable.
He'd always though of himself as somewhat of an alpha male, and why not? He had the perfect career, perfect body, perfect home, and according to the magazines, the perfect smile. But never before had Ngern felt more perfect. More whole. They had started with simple soft , August's index finger digging into Ngern's derrière. Then they were two fingers, and then three. That was a much as Ngern could take. He'd huffed and puffed and bitten unto his lips I hard that he feared he'd scar it. But eventually after many more minutes of slippery, soapy fingers in him, Ngern had finally loosen up as much and far as a could. Having August inside of him, even through the pain, send all the right vibrations up and down his spine. It hurt like hell being ed, but hearing August strained to hold himself back through it all made it strangely worthwhile.

Like the first time wearing those fitted jeans after six months of intense healthy living. Or the first time holding that wailing baby after hours of intense labor.
August was Ngern's silver lining, and if it meant feeling pain just to please him, then Ngern was willing to do that for this man he loved.

But what Ngern had not expected was for the sudden burst of pleasure that hit him after a particularly deep from August. What he'd not expected was the guttural moan that escaped his lips with the next of August's into him. His legs trembled and quaked. He saw stars in the back of his eyes.

What was this feeling? This painfully pleasurable intensity within his anatomy. And there it was again, and again--and again. Everything August dug too deep Ngern had to bite down on his thumb not to roar.

What was this sensation, and where had it been all his life?
"Oh, Ngern, you feel so good. Oh, !" August moaned, his hands snaking around Ngern to pull him up so that his back was pressed against his torso.

"You like that? Huh? You like that , don't you. Oh !" August was losing control of himself. The meek boy was being overwhelmed by the brute. The commander. The secret alter ego that was only ever pulled out to service Ngern. His s slowed , but his racing heart quickened. His desire spoke all languages and knew no bounds. He wanted more of Ngern.

No.

He wanted all of Ngern.

"Tell me, Ngern. Tell me you love it. Tell me you love me. Say it, baby. Let me hear you say it"

"S-shut the hell up..." Ngern all but pleaded as he took in one pound after the next.

August reached over and grabbed the upper thigh of Ngern's right leg, hoisting it into the air, giving himself better access into the fiery pit of Ngern's manpvssy.

Ngern was tight. Very tight. No amount of and in the world could take away from the fact that he was still in fact a . And though his muscles had relaxed enough that August could maintain a steady motion of , they were still so tightly wrapped around his shaft in a way that he could feel every inch of his tunnel. And that drove him wild.

Their position also afforded August a better reach around Ngern's body, and August took full advantage of this, his fingers tracing their way down Ngern's V-line, down his pube bush and coming to a resting place around Ngern's semi hard member. In counter-rhythm to his , his fingers Ngern's sensitive mushroom head as his was pulled out, then as his fingers worked their way back down to the base of the shaft, his once again dove deep into the other boys , ramming against his walnut sized prostate.

He'd never dug so hard or so desperately before. Pleasure had never felt more passionate. Love had never felt more lustful.

There deep in Ngern, August was experiencing the world for the first time over. He was experiencing life like never before. Heaven on earth. Nirvana in man.

Wholesomeness of body and spirit.

Two as one. Intertwined.

And it was with that fire in his eyes that he hissed and puckered and threw his head back, giving his all into that one last --his last attempt at experiencing glory--that August flooded his swimmers into Ngern. His human hose gushing white gooey-ness into his lover as his entire body trembled and he tried to keep his eyes open so as to take a mental picture of what must have been the most eminent moment of his existence.

Fireworks went off in the back of his eyes, and he had to make a conscious effort not to drop to his knees, because as it was, he was the one supporting both of them.

"I'm~Ah~fuccckkk!" It was only then as he felt the warm slime cover his fingers, and heard drop after heavy drop splash against the marbled floor and shower walls that August realized that though his had stopped , his fingers hadn't. Even then as he his brain realized this, his hand kept pumping, as if never wanting to let go of the beautiful piece of Ngern's love machine. "! ! Stop, Gust, that's too sensitive~!"

Ngern pleaded, August's wrist and bring his hands to a stop.

They stood there, a dripping of , a fisted a hoisted leg and an oozing , in holy silence. Partially too dazed to do attempt anything else, partially in memory of the past selves they had just buried like snakes shedding their skin. They were new creatures in love and in truth. Before heaven and man.
These two had become one.