II - Some

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bomi was now sitting uncomfortably on Myungsoo’s leather couch. Myungsoo sat across her with some papers in his hands.

“Here are the rules of this relationship. If you want to change something feel free to tell me and we’ll discuss,” He handed her the papers and went to the kitchen to fix some snacks.

Bomi started reading the rules.

 

Rule No. 1

 I will stay in Myungsoo’s apartment during weekends.

Rule No. 2

 I will not reject anything that Myungsoo gives me especially if it will be used for events, including clothes, bags and accessories.

 

“Myungsoo-ssi, uhmm, this rule no.2, isn’t this too much?” She asked as she read it again.

“Why? I can give you those things in a snap,”

“But I just can’t accept everything. I can’t repay you,”

“You don’t have to pay me. I am giving it to you for free,” Myungsoo chuckled and placed two glasses of iced tea on the table.

“I can’t accept it. I am in no position to accept everything you give,”

“Okay. I will buy you clothes and everything but we’ll put it here in my house. So you can return it if you want,” He smiled at her.

“Okay, that would be fine,” She replied and continued reading.

 

Rule No. 3

I will accompany Myungsoo in every party and events, where he needs his girlfriend.

 

“But, what if the people around you won’t like me being around you?”

“It’s fine, you’re my girlfriend anyways, they won’t care,”

 

Rule No. 4

I will be able to continue working but if Myungsoo needs me, I have to excuse myself and come with him.

 

“I don’t think, I can always ask permission from the convenience store where I work,”

“I’ll ask my bodyguard to replace you,”

“Uhh okay,” Bomi sighed for the nth time.

 

Rule No. 5

I will call Myungsoo, oppa or jagiya.

Rule No. 6

I will meet Myungsoo every day for exactly an hour.

Rule No. 7

I will be strong enough to accept what people will say about our relationship.

 

Bomi almost thought of backing out but what can she do? She really needs the money.

 

Rule No. 8

I will allow Myungsoo to kiss me or initiate skinship whenever people who knew him are around.

 

Bom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter