I - Know my name

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She had lived the last four years of her life paying off the debts and bills they had. Ever since her father stopped working because of an injury and since her mom wasn’t able to finish studying, she was only able to get a few jobs but it was just enough to pay their apartment, water bill and electric bill. Since their money wasn’t enough to send her and her siblings to school she just chose to stop attending school and get a few jobs from around the corner. Luckily, the money she earns was enough for their daily needs but she won’t be able to go back to school any time soon.

She was busy cleaning up the tables of the cafe when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around and faced her co-worker, Chorong.

“I have something to tell you later,” Chorong told the other girl. Bomi nodded and smiled at her.

“Okay,” she mouthed back.

After a busy day at the cafe, Bomi was already on her way home when Chorong shouted her name. She turned around and walked towards the older one.

“What is it unnie?” She asked, her hands inside her pockets.

“I told you, I have something to tell you. My brother has this friend who needs a fake girlfriend and he’ll pay well,” Bomi just stared at her with an uninterested look on her face.

“Unnie, are you even serious?” She replied.

“Bbom-ah, we know how much you need money right now. Just give it a try, the pay is around 1000000 won a week,” Chorong stared at the girl.

“Unnie, 1000000 won a week for becoming his fake girlfriend? Is he even human?” Bomi’s eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

“Here’s the catch, you have to live with him during the weekends and you can still work here in the cafe and your other jobs,”

“Unnie, why me?”

“Bbom-ah, you need this. He’s a close friend of ours, we don’t want him to be in the hands of someone we could not trust and it’s only for two months,” Chorong patted Bomi’s head.

“What if he won’t like me? What if he’s a ert? What if he’s not that handsome? I’m not being choosy but--”

“No worries, he will like you. He’s good looking I tell you, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter