IV - The Prince and the Pauper

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s already Day 12 of their pretend relationship. Myungsoo already gave Bomi her first pay, it was really huge for the work. She would only hug Myungsoo if he tells her to. She would accompany him watch a movie and make his paper works but Bomi never did anything aside from those. She was actually questioning her use.

“Bomi-ah, I forgot to tell you that we had to go to a dinner tonight,” He said through the phone.

“What will I wear?” She asked him.

“I already told Chorong to help you. I’ll introduce you to my family later and this will be your biggest work. We have to act sweet, just go with the flow, okay?” He replied.

“Okay, I understand oppa,”

“Okay, take care,” He hung up the phone and she continued wiping the tables of the cafe.

“Bbom-ah, is that Myungsoo?” Chorong asked.

“Yes,”

“I’ll introduce my boyfriend tonight and so will Myungsoo introduce you. We have to cancel the engagement as soon as possible,” Chorong explained.

“It’s okay unnie, I understand,” Bomi smiled. She was happy that finally she would be of great use to Myungsoo but also nervous at the same time, what if Myungsoo’s parents will hate her? What if they would hate him because of her? She knew the feeling of being in a family wherein you are the one who tries to fit in and you don’t want to make any mistakes.

“After you finish cleaning the tables, let’s go to Myungsoo’s house and I’ll fix you there,” Chorong said.

“Okay unnie,” Bomi continued wiping the tables and threw the garbage. She grabbed her bag and coat. Chorong was already waiting outside the cafe with her car. Bomi got in Chorong’s car and drove off to Myungsoo’s apartment.

“Bbom-ah,” Chorong rummaged through Bomi’s closet and found a lot of dresses.

“What unnie?”

“Myungsoo knew your size?” Chorong asked.

“I think so,” Bomi entered the walk-in closet and stood beside Chorong.

“Since it’s a dinner, you’ll just wear a simple dress. We don’t want to shock his parents,” Chorong chuckled and pulled out an Alexander McQueen pleated peplum mini dress.

“But unnie, the brand,” Bomi pointed out.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter