V - Future Happiness

When I Fall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They finally arrived in Myungsoo’s family house. She got off the car and waited for Myungsoo. She knew he was rich but she did not expect him to be this rich. It was like something you could only see in television or movies. She finally felt the pressure, she grew too nervous. Myungsoo gripped her hand tightly.

“I’m nervous oppa,” She admitted.

“Don’t be,” He smiled and put a necklace around her neck.

“What is this?” She asked as she touched the gift.

“Another gift from me,” He smiled at her.

“It must cost you a lot again, just like these clothes I am wearing,” She said.

“It’s nothing, and do you remember the rules?”

“Yes,”

“So now let’s go, they won’t bite you especially my sister, she’ll love you,” He said and held her hand.

The pretend couple walked inside the mansion with Myungsoo’s butler beside him. She finally felt the sudden nervousness, what if they knew about their real relationship and her family situation. Her knees felt weak and tripped, luckily Myungsoo was able to catch her.

“Be careful,” He reminded her.

“I’m sorry,” She looked down; she doesn’t know if Myungsoo was mad at her or if he really just cares.

The two finally arrived in the dining area, Bomi saw Chorong with her boyfriend, Joonmyeon. Bomi took notice of the four people talking, which supposed to be Myungsoo and Chorong’s parents.

“Hello!” Bomi felt a slight tap on her shoulder, she turned around and saw a girl a little older than Myungsoo and her.

“Hi?” She replied shyly.

“I’m Sojin, Myungsoo’s sister,” She shook Bomi’s hand. She glanced at Myungsoo who was smiling.

“I’m Bomi, Myungsoo’s girlfriend,” Bomi introduced shyly.

“I know and I’m glad I could meet you personally. I was busy with my fashion shows in Paris. By the way, I like how you picked your outfit tonight,”

“It’s Chorong unnie who helped me,” She said honestly.

“As expected of Chorong but I love how honest you are,” Sojin smiled warmly.

The food was then served by the maids and Bomi sat beside Myungsoo and across Chorong. She could feel her heart was about to jump out of her chest. The families ate quietly, Myungsoo squeezed her hand softly and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter