08

Our Destiny

After the reception Yoona and Seunghyun heading to the airport for their honeymoon.They just have casual conversion like friends.As Seunghyun start the conversion

What do you want to do when we arrive in Italy?

Oppa,I think we should rest first

"That's the best idea"

When they arrive in Italy .They go directly in the hotel to take a rest as what they thought.Yoona   can't sleep but she just pretend that she is sleeping because she don't know  how to start a conversion with Seunghyun.Since both of them share the same room  because people will be suspicious if they have their own room.But she also knows that she can't sleep forever.So she just decides to wake up since she been sleeping for 5 hours and pretend to sleep for 3 hours .She just tell herself what will happen will happen.Seunghyun know that Yoona is sleeping.So he decides to stay and watch her carefully.As he observes she is like an angel she is beautiful,slim,tall and this woman is his wife now. He doen't know what to feel.

Oppa!

Neh,

Im sorry that I sleep too much 

It's ok.And please stop apologizing

They go to different tourist spot in Italy .They eat in famous restaurant in Italy.Since both of them love fashion they both agree to go to different boutique in Italy.They just realize that they both enjoy the company of each other.

As they started to get to know each other

Why don't you marry me? I know you have your reason as I am.

My father has a big credit with  your company because we are facing bankruptcy.We can't pay so as exchange me and my younger sister need to marry you and your cousin.

so that's the reason.

Yes..

And they keep on eating