11

Our Destiny

Changmin driving the car carefully.While Seohyun sleeping peacefully.After a minute they  already arrive  at their house.This will be the first time Seohyun came to the Shim mansion.Before waking up Seohyun .Changmin observe her carefully he notice how innocent she is .He  feel sorry for her to be in this situation that they are  in.She still in college and she very young to face this kind of problem.He still watching at her for 5 minutes.Until he decided to wake her up.

"Seohyun !!we are already here"he said in calm voice
As Seohyun open her eyes slowly
and get out of the car.She  notices that the mansion is so big.And she knows that only five people who live here.She  overwhelmed how the people in mansion being so nice to her.As they are inside the mansion.Changmin's parents , younger sister and brother greet her they are so nice to her.

 

Unnie! be comfortable here ok don't be shy! Jiyeon said

"Thank you for being nice. I'm happy  to meet you"

"Of course. I also feel the same . Unnie let's get to know each other in the coming  days."

"Of course"

"But for now. I know you and oppa are really tired so  I let you rest first".As they both laugh

As she goes outside the room .He enters the room.And he brings all Seohyun stuff

"I think we just need to arrange this tomorrow"he said

Seohyun just nod.As Changmin looks  for pillow and comforter and sleep on the sofa.

Both of them can't sleep but they just pretend to sleep. Seohyun  try her best to sleep as her phone ring she  got two messages from Yonghwa.As she read iit silently with the smile on her which makes Changmin curious.And Seohyun go back to sleep.

 

Yoona wakes up  in the morning noticing that Seunghyun is not in the room.