12

Our Destiny

When Yoona notice that Seunghyun is not in their room she is in a hurry to take a shower.After taking a shower .She chooses the most comfortable outfit that she will going to wear today.She decided to call her younger sister since she miss he and her family so much.She remembers that they always go to church every  sunday together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun wake up early because she already plan all the things that she will be going to do today since she don't have class.She started to fix all her staff. And start the cleaning session minute later Changmin join her and help her.They do everything together. She really appreciates  she thought she will going all these things alone.And she was so thankful to him.Changmin phone ring and he excuse to answer the phone.Seohyun just nod.While arranging all the staff Seohyun notice a box because of curiosity she open the box and she see Changmin and a beautiful girl they really look happy."So this is his girlfriend"she can't understand her feelings.She wants to cry suddenly she herd foot step and she  hides the box automatically.Changmin continue what he does.Seohyun also do her own thing no one wants to open a conversation .Seohyun phone ring she answers her phone in a small voice.

"Oh!Unnie" Seohyun said in a small voice

" hyunnie!what are you doing?

"I fixed all my things and do some cleaning"

Hyunnie! I miss you.I  want to see you and Umma,Appa and Taemin.

"Me too"

Let's see each other at school tomorrow ok?

Of course!

Changmin silently listen to Seohyun conversation to her sister he really can say that they are close.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seunghyun can see that Yoona is not happy even though she smile but her eyes tell him that she is not happy.Yoona gazed out at the  window.she rested her head at the windowsill as she gently open her eyes when she heard Seunghyun's voice.

"I know we don't love each other .We both trapped in this marriage".he said in a calm voice .Yoona just stare at him and he continue . But at least we could be friends.And I give you your freedom to have  a relationship with the man you really love. because I'am also in a relationship.You can share with me your thoughts and what you feel.I can be your friend"

"Thank you at least now .I know that you are my friend now  and I will be more  comfortable now with you."she said

Friends? he said And they do pinky promise .They both laugh and they both feel that they become closer now.Which make the both of them happy.They talk about many things and share their own experience.