07

Our Destiny

Today is the double wedding between the Im and Kim.Everyone is excited especially for the president which opposite to what the brides and grooms feel at the moment.As Mr.Im watching his daughters who will going to marry a man that they don't love break his heart but he can't do anything and he knows  that Seunghyun and Changmin are both arrogant and playboy which scared him the most.What will be the future of his daughters to this two man.

Yoona watch herself in the mirror and thought that today she will going to marry a man that she doesn't even know which break her heart silently since she don't want her appa to  feel guilty. She feels  sorry for herself secretly. She doesn't want to tell anyone that she doesn't want this marriage.

While Seohyun can't even smile at the moment she has lots of thought in her mind.she doesn't want  to go to church and be married because she always believe that she should marry the man she love and not the man that someone wants for her.She wants to blame his father she can't because she love him very much.

Both of Groom hear  their grandfather. Seunghyun,Changmin .

I know you both don't love these girls but I think you need to act like you love them.
 Both of them watch their grandfather carefully.

All the guests who attend the wedding are amazed by the beauty of the brides they really look like a goddess.And the grooms look like gods.Everyone admire their beauty.but at the same time they feel that both grooms and brides are not happy which make them feel weird.A lot of guests keep on whispering.
 As the wedding started both parents of the grooms and bride keep on crying
.As for the brides and groom can really see that they are not happy.Which make people wonder.First its Yoona and Seunghyun who said their vows then follow by Seohyun and Changmin . When the priest said kiss the bride.Seunghyun don't know what to do .He just kisses Yoona on the check .And Changmin also the same to Seohyun .

The wedding is simple so the reception is also very simple.Yoona try to enjoy herself because she don't her parents to worry she just pretend that she is happy.While Seunghyun just talking to his friends and cousin he did not even give his wife a second look.Seohyun can't take what she felt at that time so she excuse and go the restroom and cry their silently.Changmin wants to spend his time with his friends rather than to his wife.