10

Our Destiny

Both couples arrive at the same time they go directly to the mansion because their grandfather prepare small party for them.When Yoona and Seohyun meet they hug each other tightly .Even though Seohyun smile and pretend to be happy.Yoona can see the pain in Seohyun eyes.And she knows that Seohyun also knows what she feel at the moment.She  doesn't know what will happen to this whole game.Seohyun tell her about the rules that they make.She also tells about the things that they did on  their honeymoon.

Jessica and Yoona talking

I'm happy that you and Seunghyun is really looking ok now compare to before.Jessica said

Yoona just look at Jessica
"yes!I know you both don't love each other but trust me Yoona you will love him soon and he will also love you"

"Unnie !I don't know that you are also a fortune  teller"

They just both laugh

"Hi ! I"m TiffanyI'm Yoochun wife ." Someone greeted Seohyun


"Hello! I'm Seohyun nice to meet you "as Seohyun greeted back

"You know what I just want to tell you that we have the same situation before but look at me now we are happy. I know you and Changmin will be happy soon just trusts me"

"I hope so? Anyway unnie can we be friends?"

" For sure"Tiffany said with smile in her eyes

 

Seunghyun and Yoona have already arrived in Seunghyun house her  mother in law welcome her with open arms.

Yoona !Welcome to your new home.Be comfortable ok?Welcome to your new home. Be comfortable ok?her mother in law said

yes!madam! said Yoona

Seunghyun mother just laughs in her cuteness .she just wishes that they are in love in reality .

What are you taliking about call me umma ok?

"Yup! umma "Both of them laugh

They divided the room and set up all the things first before they got to sleep.