01

Our Destiny

A lot of people envious of the Im family because they are close to perfection.They are rich ,famous and most of all they are good looking.Mr. and Mrs. Im have two gorgeous daughter Yoona and Seohyun and one handsome son Taemin.A lot people want to be in there position but what they don't know in reality the family are facing big problem .As there company facing bankruptcy and there father has lots of credit in the bank.

 

-------------------
As Mr.Im silently watch the sky ask himself why he need to face this kind of problem.He don't want his family to face poverty and most of all he don't want to go to jail.As Yoona notice that her father act differently this past few days.

Appa!!Yoona call her father and hug him from behind

Appa!What's  wrong ?Why you act differently this past few days?

Appa doesn't have problem .Maybe im just stress from work. 

Really?

Yes,so don't bother your self ok?

Appa, if you have problem you should tell us because we are family we need each other ok?

Of course,you,your umma, ,Seohyun and Taemin is the most important persons in my life ok?

Ok...Appa!i will sleep now good night I love you...

I love you two ....sleep well

I will.

 

-----------------
Yoona,Seohyun,Taemin and there mom watching TV.There dad just arrive from work who still have lonely face.Even though he smile in front of his wife and children but still they can tell that he have big problem.which make them all worry.

Appa! the meal is ready..Taemin said

 

-------
In the dining room

 

They all eat silently.

Appa,Umma!Seohyun try to break the silent

Yes, darling

Why don't we go vacation since lately .Appa is so stress.

Yoona and Taemin agree

Yes,we need vacation .Taemin said

Eventhough i want to have vacation but i still have lots of work in the office.

Mr.Im  see the disapoinment in there faces but he can't do anything .

Guys don't worry we will go vacation if your father is not busy ok? there mom said

ok!!!they all agree

 

 

 

Note:Sorry for the grammar