PUZZLE

PUZZLE

Everyone is wearing black at Seunghon's house. Bom helping the guest for their Soju and food. she's running around restlessly.

Seunghoon notices her and deep in his heart, it's hurting him. Why she’s the one who have to suffer for this condition.Seunghoon regret for never treat her better. He is hurting himself inside for letting such a kind woman like Bom.

 

Once the people send their condolonces and go home, Bom sitting in the fences and looking at the tap water.

She's remember right in front of her Grandma still laughing together while washing blanket together.

Bom remember her first time in here. Grandma was the one who meet her. Bom is laugh remembering how Grandma screaming when Bom mentioning a ghost.

Still fresh in her head, the day Grandma wearing her new Hanbok afrer going shoppinh with Bom.

 

"Grandma...Rest well. Thank you for your short warm hand that holding me. Your smile when i'm trembling down saying it's ok for me to crying. Rest well Grandma"

Bom look up in the sky. without her notice Seunghoon look over her. He's feeling pity about Bom.

"Grandma...I love you.... I'm sorry Grandma... for leaving  you that day. I'm sorry" Bom crying trying to not making any sound. Seunghoon coming over, seeing her shoulder going up and down shaking because hse hold her tears.  Seunghoon coming close and trying to tap her back. Surprisingly, Bom stop crying and turn back. She's crying again after looking Seunghoon.

"Seunghoon... What i have to do... I'm sorry. I should taking care grandma" Bom grab Seunghoon hand begging for sorry.

"Stop it... why you're crying like this. stop blaming yourself. let grandma resting well" Seunghoon Bom hair and wipe her tears.

Bom looking into Seunghoon eyes when his hand on Bom head. She's coming to Seunghoon chest, hug him and crying again. Bom lock her arm around Seunghoon waist.

"I know... let her resting well. So stop crying and be happy for her" Seunghoon hug Bom and her back

"Aren't you happy these day?" after a long quiet hugging, out of the blue Seunghoon start talking to Bom.

"No...i'm not. I'm working like a horse in studio" Bom still talking with sobbing

"Really...? I saw you on television a few ago. You looks good and happy. I'm happy for that"

Bom give no reaction

"Are you get enough sleep? are you eat a lot, are you stop drinking Soju?... It's the things i want to ask at you Bom" Seunghoon keep talking

"Now... looking you in front of me like this. I don't want to say anything but looking you smile"

"Bom... are you listening me?" Seunghoon let go his hand over Bom back

"keep talking. I miss your voice. Don’t let go" Bom lift her face looking at Seunghoon face.

"I really want to kiss you right now Bom..."

"Why you didn't" Bom blinking like a magic for Seunghoon

"Because I'm a coward"

 

******

'Because I'm a coward' Seunghoon word repeat it self in Bom head.

Bom looking at the ceiling. She's trying to figure out something. She's hesitate her own decision. keep asking herself what she have to do.

 

‘Bom!! Why did you keep thingking about Seunghoon. Don’t you feel guilty over Mino’ a white clothes with big wings Bom appear

‘eeeyyy... Mino is handsome man. He’s gonnna be fine. Even you leaving him’ red and mini skirt with hot lips-Bom give her advices.

‘After leaving Seunghoon and go with Mino, coming to Seunghoon and leaving Mino...You are a bad girl Bom’ White Bom talking again

‘it’s how women survive, Bom!! go and kiss him Bom. Don’t you wanna kiss him again’ the Red one start swaying

 

“Should I?” Bom mumbling and touch her lips

 

‘No Bom...it’s a cheap things’ the white Bom start screaming

‘yes Bom... Let’s go!!’ red Bom celebrating

‘YaaaRed Bom!! You are ert’

‘huh...looks the one who is talking. No wonder you have no boyfriend’

‘We are Bom delussional things, stupid. We don’t have boyfriend because of Bom doesn’t have one. Blame her!!’

‘yes bom... go get one!!’

 

“ahhhh..My head!!” Bom hit her head gently trying to get over the weirdest scene of her hallucinations

 

*Knock knock* Someone knocking her door

"Unnie, Mino oppa leaving"

"Huh why? Where? " Bom shocked and search her cellphone. She's running out from house trying to catch Mino.

Bom keep dialing Mino number but he is never pick up yet.

"hello Seunghoon. Is Mino with you?"

"No. Why? What happen?" Seunghoon sounds confused

"He is gone. Yejin told me he is leaving with his bagpack"

"Where are you? Let's go together"

"I'm at nearest bus stop"

"Okay. stay there for a while"

Bom waiting about 10minutes until Seunghoon run to her

"Yaaa... how can you wearing nothing" Seunghoon  take off her jacket

"I'm wearing my t-shirt"

"You called it a clothes?"Seunghoon shakes his head seeing Bom walking around with those thin with no sleeve, he is force Bom wearing his jacket.

 

Beepbeep Bom get a mesage from Mino

*It's ok...I'm ok. I'll come back to Seoul*

 

"Seoul...Mino will going to seoul" Bom and Seunghoon rushing going to Ferry terminal. The ferry ready to departs the sirine sound heard very loud.

Bom dialing Mino number again.

 

"Hello....Mino! Where are you" Bom a half yelling at him

"Why you are coming here" Mino asked

"Where are you? How do you know that"

"Turn your back" Mino wave his hand. He is already on the boat.

"Stop right there. don't coming any close" Mino keep talking on the phone with Bom

"Minoo... what are you doing now" Bom yelling at him

"I'm sorry... for leaving you. Like this. It's like we are not gonna work this way Bom. I can see your eyes, you are not loving me...but thank you. for trying to loving me"

"Mino.... it's not..." Bom stop because the sirine For Boat leaving already heard.

"Bom... can you give the cellphone to Seunghoon hyung?" Mino asked

"Hello... this is Seunghoon"

"Hyuuung... I'm sorry. You were right... she's loving another man. it's you. Stop being stupid and treat her better"

“Mino-ah ... can’t we talking about it nicely? With me ? both of us?”

"Hyung.... "

"Mino... " Bom snatch the cellphones

"Bom... don't talking anything. let's be friend. I just need a little time alone. I'll come back and be a great friend for you. A friend that never leaving you" Mino boat already look small

"Mino... I can't see you"

"Bom... Thank you. please be happy sith Seunghoon hyung. He is loving you. He just stupid" Mino hang up the cellphone and throw his phone to the sea. He is hold his tears and smiling.

"I think it will be easier this way" Mino exhales and sit down.

 

"Is he hang up?" Seunghoon asking Bom

"Umm... he is hang up and throw his phone at the sea. He is so stupid. You're so stupid SONG MINO" bom yelling and cursed him

"I'm so stupid...you’re stupid!!" Bom mumbling herself

“ya ya ya... stop it!” seunghoon place his hand on Bom mouth

"Let's come back to the house" Seunghoon and Bom walking side by side.

“Seunghoon...you can back to home first. I want to buy something”

“Are you Ok?” Seunghoon grab Bom arm

“Umm ... Kids must be feel scared. Go first”

“Be carefull...”Seunghoon left Bom.

 

 

‘My head...it’s hurt. Feel like someone flick his fingers on me’ Bom frowning

‘ahhh... it’s getting hurt’

Bom open her eyes and Seunghoon face already on her face.

“you’re really playing really well lastnight? Huh?”

‘I’m screwed up. He is angry’ Bom blink her eyes

“I...I don’t Remember what happen” Bom closed his eyes and the memories about her drinking a lot and singing hard in front of Seunghoon house coming hitting her.

“you don’t?” Seunghoon Sighing “The gate is so dirty”

“I’m not throwing up in there!!. I don’t even throw up” Bom bite her lips. Understand her position immedietely.

“You don’t remember?? Should I tell you every move you make lastnight?”

 

Seunghoon POV

 

I don’t really sure, why did Bom asking me for left her earlier. After making sure that the kids sleep, i sneaking out from house. I already check on Bom room that she’s not coming yet.

“what is she doing this late” i look at my watch.

Not too far from house i can clearly see, Bom struggling herself. She’s dunk can’t walk and hold a bottle of Soju at her right hand while twisting a plastic bag with a raw of squid inside.

I run my towards her hold her and she’s slapping me

“HEY !!! You prevert!! Don’t touch me” Bom step back and about giving me flying kick.

“Sssh... Bom yah!! It’s me. Seunghoon” i try to calming her.

“Seunghoon-ie? My seunghoonie” Bom cup my face

“Seunghoonie? What do you mean. It’s oppa. I’m older than you!”

I help her walking to my house, she’s keep whines about her empty Soju bottle

“We like to parteyyyy.... hey ey ey ey....” She start singing. Really loud. She’s not even using microphone.

“go inside!!” I yell at her

“unnng... you’re scare me. Hold me!” She’s open her arm and i help her coming inside her room

“Yah!! Lee Seunghoon!! Stupid Seunghoon... Do you like lee hayi that much!! Stop it. Comes to me, I love you, you stupid! Here... it’s hurt in here!” She’s hir her chest hard. I stop her and grab her hand.

“I love you Bom!”

“eyyy!! Stop talking at me while i’m dreaming”

She’s sleeping without waiting my words

 

Author POV

 

“uh... am I really doing that” Bom blink her eyes

“YES!! You’re singing like old ajumma, ask me to hold you and just sleeping after i help you into your room”

“huh? You’re expecting something else, right?” Bom teasing Seunghoon

“Stupid!! Eat your breakfast and out from your room. Help us cleaning the house”

Bom pouts her lips.

 

Seunghoon ignoring Bom all day.He let Bom bring the heavy things on her without even helping her. Bought Ice creams for the kids and himself without even giving Bom anything.

Whenever Bom throw him a jokes, he will ignores like he can’t see Bom around him.

When Bom cooking her food for Dinner, Seunghoon sitdown and eat without saying anything.

 

“Oppa... Why you bring the big suitcase?” Yejin asked Seunghoon

“oh..it’s our suitcase. We will going to holiday”

“Really? With rocket?” Hyunjae asked happily

“it’s a plane not a rocket” Hyunwoo correct him. Seunghoon laugh over their jokes

“Where? Where you gonna go?” Bom asked him

“Nothing” Seunghoon scoop a big spoon of rice and eat it.

Bom sulking, she’s stand up in the middle of dinner. Leaving the other. Everyone keep sit down because Seunghoon told them to.

Hyunjae eat his dinner with speed. After eat a whole of his bowl he is get up and running outside.

“i have to find Bom noona”

Seunghoon clean the table after dinner. He is looking at the clock for a thousand times. Afraid of Bom will get drunk again.

‘you’re a dead meat if you keep drink like that’

Suddenly, hyunjae running to seunghoon

“hyuuuung....”

“Hyunjae-ah...where are you from?” Bom squat down asked him

“Bom noona... on the beach...cliff...” hyunjae breathless

“hyunjae-ah... calm down. Talking slowly”

“ I running following Bom noona... she’s on the big rock. On the cliff at the beach. I think she will kill her herself. I read an article if a sad woman on the rock it’s must be about suicide”

“whattt???” Seunghoon stand up and run over her.

Seunghoon see Bom on th top of a big rock. He is walking slowly at bom. Bom sitting down looking at the sea.

Bom stand up and coming closer to the cliff.

“YAHH..PARK BOM” Seunghoon yell at Bom. Bom surprised and step back

“don’t do it!! You can’t kill your self. You are deserved to be loved. I’m sorry for never say anything loud. I love you. I really love you. From day one! I just... i never get my courage on me” Bom walking slowly to Seunghoon

“What just you say?”

“I love you. Don’t leave me” Seunghoon dragging Bom and hug her

“kiss me” Bom asked him

“Should I?”

“yes... that’s how people start a relationship”

“really?” Seunghoon cup his hand to Bom face and start coming closer for Bom lips

“Bom... what do you eat?” Seunghoon stop right 2cm on Bom lips

“roasted squid”

“you’re smelly like that”

“ahhh..let me go” Bom trying hard to escape but Seunghoon hold her body tight press her tighter and kiss her.

Both of them kissing, at the beach.

Bom stop rying to escape. She’s put her arm around Seunghoon neck

“Bom... i see my pieces of me on you. Complete me.” Seunghoon get Bom nods for his reply.

They are kissing again. 

 

-thank you again for my second story. please comment and give me critics. i'll start working on my third fanfiction about..... TOPBOM. yeah... kekeke. I'm sorry for much grammar error. I no speak english very well 

thankyou again. 

-Dev-

Author