The Return Of The Memories

PUZZLE

The day Yejin's drama musical, Everyone was there and about give Yejin surprised. 
The drama musical tell about little prince. Yejin is the Little Prince, even she's a girl. Yejin acting suprised everyjone. 


"How?" Yejin running over her family after the show. She's smiling wide. 
"You're the best Lee Yejin!" Seunghoon give her Two-Thumbs Up. 
Bom smiling seeing both of them. She's very pretty today.

 
*****
"Congratulation....Congratulationnnn... congratulation to our Lee Yejin" Everyone singing in harmony giving Yejin little suprise.
Bom cooking a cake with beautiful decoration White cream and strawberry to celebrate Yejin's musical. 
Everyone are laugh all over the room. Celebrate Yejin's peformances. It's already late night and everyone coming into their room.
"Unnie, Thank you" Yejin hold Bom's hand when she's put her in bed.
"About what?" Bom Yejin's hair
"For staying with us and..." Yejin's pulling Bom and whisper to Bom
"Thank you for give seunghoon oppa smile. He never smiling before" Yejin smiling
"Maybe Seunghoonie oppa have no teeth" Bom joking. Bom smiling herself as she walking out from Yejin room.

"Why?" Seunghoon fold his arm and raise his eyebrows
"What?" Bom asked with surprised
"You are smiling yourself, Why?" 
"Because I'm happy. Come here... let's drink a littleeee... just a littleee soju" Bom tap a seat next to her for Seunghoon
"Aaahhh.. I have no choice" Seunghoon almost flying when Bom let him drink a little Soju. After joking and talking about some stuff, Seunghoon start looking at Bom
"Bom... are you not gonna coming back? To your home? Someday, you will leave us? You'll back to Seoul right?" Seunghoon asking Bom out of the blue
"I have to... I still on contract with my agency. But here... I feel safe and happy. It's like I'm a Human. It's Healing for me. Thank you for treat me like a human" Bom turn her head to the floor avoid Seunghoon eyes. She's fluttered.
"You are a human Bom" Seunghoon put his hand on Bom shoulder and start tapping 
"It's warm" Bom grab Seunghoon hand and placed it to her face
"Then hold it... don't let it go" Seunghoon turn Bom back to face her face. 
"Thankyou ... for.." Bom cut seunghoon words and kiss him. Bom surprised but she give a feedback to Seunghoon kiss.

Bom heart beat faster but Bom feel safe and warm around him. It's not their very first kiss, Seunghoon stop his kissing and look deep in Bom eyes.

"Stay as much as you can stay and comeback when you want to come home. I can't be selfish for holding you her" Bom smiling and place her hand to Seunghoon face

"Once you asking me to stay, You're the one who can't run from me" Bom laugh and hug Seunghoon.


*****
A tall man with great body standing up in front of their livingroom. They have a sharp eyebrows, cute eyes, his nose stand high as a bridhe with beautiful smile. He has y Tanned skin colour. 
Yejin, Hyunwoo and Hyunjae raise their head with their jaw dropped when he is coming home with so much Ice cream.
Bom and Seunghoon are in their way back to the House after jogging. 
"Hyuuuuung.. It's been a long time" 
"Song Mino!!!" Seunghoon run and hug hin tight.
"Woahhh.... I miss you too Hyung" Mino hit seunghoon chest
"Where you've been" 
"I do a little work in Paris" Mino sit down and talking with Seunghoon. They are laughing together and keep talking. 
Bom peeking from her room and smile seeing seunghoon smiling cutely. She wear her sweater and about going to local store buy Ice cream for Hyunjae Since Hyunwoo and Yejin already goes to school.

"Park Bom!!" Seunghoon yelling when seeing Bom walking outside and smiling
"You surprised me!!" Bom shakes her head and left them. 
"Who is she, She's look familiar" Mino asking Seunghoon
"Singer Park Bom. She live here for a while" Seunghoon still smiling looks Bom back.
*****
The moon already replacing the sun. After dinner together, everyone back in their room. Bom still do a little chores. 

Mino and Seunghoon joking around talk on the fences in their yard. 

"Bom.. come here.... He is Song Mino. My Cousin from mother side. I'm not properly introduce him to you." Bom and Mino shakes their hand.
"Do you want to drink? We have around 4 or 5 Soju?" Bom offer him to drink
"Sit here. I'll get it" Seunghoon leaving Mino and Bom
'It's awkward. I have to get the drink instead' Bom drown in silent before Mino start asking her. 
"How old are you?" Mino asked
"25 years old"
"I'm 25 years old too" 
"Should we talk comfortably?" Bom smiling. The smile that pure from her heart.  
"Sure... How can you ended up here?" Mino can't take off his eyes from Bom.
"Ah... it was a long story..."
"Soju's here!" Seunghoon sit between Mino and Bom Pushing over them that already sit closer. 
"Snacks! Where's the chicken?" Bom stand up and head to the kitchen
"She's pretty, right hyung?" Mino smiling
"No... she's rude and nags me a lot" Seunghoon shaking his head.
"Hyung ... How about Lee Hayi? Do you know where is she right now?" Seunghoon face turn to be dark. His smile dissapear.
"No. I don't know anything about her. She's the one who left me" Seunghoon looking at the floor
"She's not leaving you hyung..." Mino frown his forehead
"Stop it... don't want to talk about it again" 
"You have your choice... and you choose to let her go by her own" 
"So... you think, I'm the s here? You know nothing Mino-ah" Seunghoon smirk
"Hyung... She's ...."
"Stop it, Mino-ah.... " Seunghoon tap his cousin's shoulder.

 

Behind the wall, there's a pair beautiful eyes with pouty lips overhear them. Bom bit her own lips. She don't want to hear anything again but she's curious to the death. 
'Seunghoon have a girl?'
'Lee hayi?' 
Bom feel boiling inside. She back to her room and laying on her bed. 
"Bom.... Where's my snacks" Seunghoon knocking her door
"Take it yourself" Bom almost yelling
"are you ok?" Seunghoon asking and going into Bom's room.
"Umm.. I'm tired" Seunghoon sit next to Bom in her bed
"Get some rest. Night" Seunghoon her hair and close the door to leave her.

*****

'Sunlight going through my window. It's warm and beautiful. Morning bird already singing their GoodMorning song. It's almost the end of summer, but i feel warm. Who is that? There a handsome guy staring at me. Why? Why is he smiling at me like that?'

 

"Bom...."

 

'ooohh... He's speaking'

 

"Bom.... wake up"

 

'Wh..what? Wake up... is this a dream?'

 

"You already wake up Bom.. open your eyes"
"Lee Seunghoon... I'm sleep....Oh.. Mino" Bom rub her eyes.
"Hahaha... wake up Bom" Mino giggle saw Bom surprised expression
"How long you've been there?" 
"Not that long, about 15 minutes. You're smiling in your sleep" Mino stand up and open Bom's curtain
"You caught me..." Bom smiling and wave her hand as Mino leave her alone.
*****
"Where's Seunghoon?" Bom looking seunghoon because he is skip his breakfast. 
"He is breakfast by his own earlier and already left" Grandma answered.
"Left? Where?" Bom keep asking
"He's bring medium backpack. I don't know" 
It's nearly lunch time. Seunghoon always coming back to home for lunch even he is in the work. Bom keep looking at their gate. Waiting Seunghoon. 
'Where's the hell is he going' Bom pout her lips.
'No way..... What if he is meet lee hawai? who's that name again. lee hawi? Hayi? should I asking Mino' 
Bom keeping much impossible scene that's going on at her head. 
"Ahhh... you're not gonna having lunch at home? Maybe you already have a lunch with that girl. Bad boy!! I hope you ate your own spoon" Bom cursing Seunghoon loud.

*****

Bom tossing around at her bed for no reason. It's already late, but Seunghoon still no where to see. Mino's playing and help her a lot with Kids and Grandma. 
Bom wake up and go in Seunghoon room. 
'Where are youuuuuu' Bom laying down at Seunghoon bed. 
'I can smell you' Bom sniffing her nose on Seunghoon Bed. 
'What's that... there's no way that i like him right' Bom sit down in front of Seunghoon table. 
There's an album picture. Bom searching Seunghoon's child picture. 
'He must be very cute' Bom giggle at her own imagination.
There's a picture of Seunghoon's baby picture. He is very cute. Some picture of their parent and Seunghoon's new family. 
Bom tears falling down. She thought about how hard Seunghoon's life. Bom look in Seunghoon's Calendar and there's a date with a circle around it.
'Mom's birthday
Bom smiling and feel dumb. She's been mad for no reason all day long. Maybe Seunghoon goes to seoul and celebrate his Mom's birthday at her Graveyard. Seunghoon's rarely visit her. Bom smiling and close Seunghoon's album picture. 
She's put in at the Seunghoons drawer. It's not work, it's stuck. There's something inside the drawer. 
Bom's hand guessing the thing. She bring out the mini box. She's open it and there's a letter with a necklace. Something inside her, told her to read the letter. Bom opened the letter and read it.

 

*
Hi...How are you? 
I know, I shouldn't be asking your life. I'm not the one, right. I'm sorry i can't deliver this letter by my own hand maybe i'll never get this letter delivered to you.
When you are read this letter, I will already gone. I'll be dissapear from your sight forever. I'll never even showing my voice. 
I'm broken heart, because of you. I've been told you, Let's runaway for a thousand times. I hope you're happy with your decision.
Woah... writing this letter made me bring back our memories together. You're the first one that always protect me with your little body. You're short hayi-ah ... but you keep act like a hulk. Everytime i'm with you are my perfect momments with you. except the way you turn your back and get married with my uncle. 
Why ? Why you get ny feeling after you become other person wife?. I'm happy, you know my feeling and take it. I know it's wrong to betrayed him and even it's already late I'm happy. 
and the day you told me to stop, it's my second broken heart. I don't want to stop. I love you, now and then.

Lee Seunghoon. 
*

 

Bom laugh,
"No way... is it my birthday? No way.... hahhaa is this april fools?" Bom laugh.
"Ah... I should be laugh... what with this tears" Bom tears won't stop falling down.
"Damn it seunghoon!! Why? I don't even crying when my fans hurting me. I don't even crying when my boyfriend betrayed me" Bom tears keep falling down. Bom's heart feel hurt. Bom crying out loud from Seunghoon room hugging her knees.