Past is in the past

PUZZLE

Fresh summer sunshine going in through window. Everyone already gathering in the diningroom for breakfast but Seunghoon isn't coming out from his room yet. Seunghoon stil drunk after drink Soju with Bom all night long unlike Bom who is already fresh as red Plum. 
"Seunghoon Oppa didn't come up?" Yejin asked
"Seunghoon hyung don't want to eat. He's burning hot" Hyunwoo tell everyone
"What ? Why? Is He Samgyupsal?" Grandma about stand up.
"Grandma... No, let's eat first. He's drunk last night. I'll make him sober later" Bom nod her head to let Grandma eat.
'What happened with him? Is he an Alien? Why did He's sick after kissing me' Bom face turn to be a silly mode as she thinking about the possibilities.
Bom cooking bean sprout soup to help Seunghoon sober after a heavy drunk lastnight
"Yah... eat" Bom shake Seunghoon arm
Seunghoon doesn't even move an inch.
"That's why... Why did you even joined me drink lastnight crying and even kiss me" Bom bluntly bring up what happened last night.
"Go away" Seunghoon kick Bom, He feel embarassed and his cheek burning more hot.
"Yaaaaa!!" Bom whinning after almost lost her balance.
"You are not working today?" 
"What are you? My secretary?"
"Just eat and you can rest very well..."
"Go!" 
"Whyyyyyyy?" 
"Your hair is stinky"
Bom jump on the bed and stomp Seunghoon body
"Stupid" Bom slap Seunghoon door, leave Seunghoon who already smiling and grab Bom soup 
******
Bom sitting in the big mirror. She's trying hard to make a decision. 
"Mirror Mirror in the wall... Do you think I'll look better with short hair" 
"Of course miss" A little weird voice asnwer Bom question, She's the owner of Hair Salon. 
"Are you coming with decision?" 
"Yes. Cut it" Bom closed her eyes trying to say goodbye with her beautiful hair. 
After cut her hair short, she's walking carefully inside the house.
"Blaaaaarghhh!!" 
"Uwaaaaaaa!!!" Bom slap someone.
"Yaaaa!! What kind of woman are you?" Seunghoon his cheek
"Oah...oh I'm sorry.. I'm sorry" Bom coming closer and check Seunghoon face. Their face already stand closer. 
Bom feeling a heat all over her body when she's see Seunghoon lips. Her heart beat rush.
Seunghoon look in her lips. Bom lips are beautiful as her eyes. He want to touch and something keep pushing him to kiss her again. 
"Bark..Baaark"
They are shock and jump from each other as far as they could. 
Bom stand up and kick seunghoon foot 
"Move, Stupid!" Bom about leave the scene
"Bom..."
"What?"Bom stop without looking at home
"Your hair. You are different" Seunghoon stuttering.
"Me?"
"Yes.. You aren't look ugly like before"
"Stupid!!" Bom giggle and leave him. 
*****
"Yejin ...!! Where is Yejin?" Seunghoon rushing over Bom room.
Seunghoon is in the panic situation. It's already 8pm but Yejin aren't coming home yet. 
"What? I don't know.. " Bom following Seunghoon who is calling Yejin name all over the house.
"Let's searching outside...Hyunjae you stay home with Grandma waiting Yejin noona if she's already home, you call Hyung phone. you get it?" Seunghoon run outside with Bom and Hyunwoo
"Yejin-aaaaah" They are calling Yejin all over the village.
"Hyung... Semi's house. I'll go there" 
"No...No Hyunwoo-ah.. It's already late night. You shouldn't be outside. Go back to the house. Do you can do it by yourself" 
"Hyung... I" 
"Ah.. go with Bom noona" Seunghoon pat Bom shoulder tell her to go with Hyunwoo
"Ah no... I'll go with you. Hyunwoo you wait in the house. Tell Grandma and Hyunjae to go sleep. You have to stay awake wait us. You can do it?" Bom asked Hyunwoo, She's worried about Hyunwoo. He's still a kid too.
"Are you ok Noona?"
"Umm.. Go, be carefull" Bom told Hyunwoo
"Yejin-aaaaah..." They keep calling Yejin name. Some people from village helping them to search Yejin. 
"Let's go in separate ways" 
"Uh... Are you ok? you should be carefull" Seunghoon take off his jacket and give it to Bom
Bom coming in the Yejin's school. There is a tent and she's shock seeing Yejin 
"Yejin-ah....what are you doing" Bom waking up Yejin
"Oh... Unnie. I'm sorry unnie, I was play house with my friend. I was too tired and sleep here" 
"Why did you play straight after school. You have to come home!" Bom scolding Yejin
"I..I'm sorry..."
"Do you know Seunghoon oppa, Hyunwoo Oppa, Hyunjae and Grandma. They are worried about you" 
Yejin goes silent
"Why?" 
"I was sad. I don't want to come home" 
"Why ??" Bom shocked over Yejin answer
"I got choose play drama musical next sunday. I was practiced hard. Today, Teacher told me to ask my parent..." Yejin crying
Bom hold and hug Yejin in her arm withiut saying anything
"Let's go home" Bom turn her back and Yejin jump in her back. She's piggyback her.
"Unnie... Seunghoon oppa, Is he angry?"
"Umm.. very angry. You have to pretend to sleep once we get home" 
"I already knew!! Lee Yejin!! Off from her back" Seunghoon suddenly appear.
"aish.. why is he always appear nowhere" Bom mumbling herself
"Lee yejin, let's go" Seunghoon squat down and let Yejin jump in his back.
"Cold?" Seunghoon asked Yejin
"Ung... " 
"Don't be like this again next time" 
"I'm sorry oppa" 
"Yejin-ah... Don't be sad. Yejin's parent are in the sky. At the beautiful place in Heaven. next to my parent and Bom unnie parent" Seunghoon warm voice overwhelming the scene.
"They are watching us from there...Don't make them sad. Laugh and they will laugh with you and if you Sad they will cry. So, if you are sad in the future... tell me. We're a family" 
"Yaaaa. Lee yejin, why you're not answer"
"Ssshh... She's sleeping" Bom put her finger in front of her lips.
"You must be tired after piggyback Yejin from her school" Seunghoon concern about Bom
"No... I'm ok. Aren't you feel cold. You're cold, right" Bom about take off her jacket and give it back to Seunghoon
"No... I'm ok. I already warm myself" Seunghoon Sweats all over his forehead. 
After reach home, Hyunwoo still awake and wait them
"Woah... Lee Hyunwoo. Real Man!! You keep your words" Bom hug Hyunwoo and pat his head.
"Where you find her, Noona?" 
"Her School. Go sleep Hyunwoo-ah. It's already settle down. Thank you" Bom pat Hyunwoo head once again
"Hyunwoo-ah .. you doing good. Thank you" Seunghoon smile.
*****
After put Yejin in her room, Seunghoon come out from his room and watch Bom walking to the kitchen. He's followed Bom behind.
"Stop scaring me! You stupid" Bom already knew that Seunghoon walk silently behind her back. 
"Te-hee... What's that?" 
"I'm hungry... But my corn already gone and this is the left one" Bom showing a hald of corn she's hold.
"Hungry? Let's go outside. Nightsnack?" Seunghoon scratching his head. 
"Ok... I'll change my clothes" 
"Just go. Why you have to bother. Do you like me?"
"wh..what ? No!" Bom slap seunghoon shoulder 
"Let's go"
"I only wore hoodie and sweatpant" Bom stomping her legs cutely
"It's ok....." Seunghoon hold Bom arm and drag her
They are walking to the small foodstall close their house. Some people are there for drinking or grab nightsnack.
"Wait" Seunghoon pull Bom arm. He's zip Bom jacket tight till her neck. 
"It's cold! wear properly" The reason Seunghoon do that is Bom almost show her chest. He don't want that people looking at her in no manner way. 
"Fishcake and Ttokkbokki. What about you Bom"?
"Kimbap and dumplings" Bom smiling
"Is that all?" Seunghoon asked
"I can take your food anyway" Bom smile and push Seunghoon body with her. 
"Do you like it?" Seunghoon asked Bom when she's open wide and her eyes.
"Ummm... It's delicious. I should drink" Bom raised her eyebrows.
"Should we?" Seunghoon smile like a kid
"Me not us. You can't take soju very well. Ahh... I used to drink soju all night long with My friend and my boyfr..." Bom cut her own words
"Boyfriend?" Seunghoon face come closer and Bom move his face away.
"Ex-Boyfriend"
"Do you need drink?" Seunghoon offer Bom something tempting
"No... Already done with him. don't bother to luring me" Bom smirk
"What about you?" Bom asked
"No... I don't really remember about woman" Seunghoon shrug his shoulder
"Woah... Liar" 
"Is that really hard for you? You're pretty and got the fame behind. Why you have to ended up with Bad person?"
"I don't know. Bad person are everywhere. You're on the Top or not. They will never leave you in peace" Bom Smiling
"what about someone with person with bad past?" Seunghoon asked Bom in curious. 
"Past is in the past anyway" Seunghoon amused by Bom's way of think. He's smiling by Bom's answer. She's the trully light headed girl he ever meet.