My Family

PUZZLE

Bom drying her clothes after washing it and want to wear it again. She have to give back Seunghoon clothes.

Bom is in the big yard of Seunghoon house. She's curious after heard someone fight outside their walls.

"Yaaa... You are stinky kid. We can't let you play with us" Bom hearing a big husky voice of boy saying threaten stuff. She's peeking from gate. 

Hyunwoo standing in the middle of Three Big boys around him. 

"You don't have family, right?" Said the bald-headed boy.

"No it's not true. I have my family" Hyunwoo about leaving them.

"Yaaaa.. Who said you can leave us. Come here" The bigger boy drag Hyunwoo slim arm. 

"You are stinky and ugly. You don't have mother" The Tall boy hit Hyunwoo head. 

"Stop it...Stop it...!!" Hyunwoo only yelling a useless word because they are not stop hitting him.

 

"YAAAAA... You bratty kids!!" Someone with big loose sweater yelling at them. She's bring a bucket with dirty water.

"He's already said to stop" Bom throw a dirty water to them and drag Hyunwoo behind her. Hyunwoo grab and tightly hold Bom clothes. 

"You are a big stupid Boys Bullying this thin boy? You have no courage Hitting bigger guy? Come here!!!" Bom took off her slipper and slap it to their head.

"Go Home!! Crying and tell your mother!!" Bom scoffed and hold Hyunwoo to get into house. Like always, Bominator. 

Bom washing Hyunwoo hair and cut his helmet hair style to the trendy hair cut. 

"Woahh... You're very handsome. Don't you know it?" Bom cleaning Hyunwoo face from hair. 

"Noona... Thank you. actually, you don't have to do that. They will hitting me again tommorow" Hyunwoo looking down to the floor.

"No... I do the right thing i can. You have to eat a lot from now on. So you can grow bigger than them. Don't forget to study. Big body without brain is useless" Bom smilling and let him go to their house.

*****

"Already come with decision?" Seunghoon coming to the Bom room

"About what?" Bom asked 

"Work here, make sure about it. I'll give you considerate salary" 

"How much you will pay me?" Bom look into Seunghoon eyes

"3.000.000 Won?" Seunghoon sit down in front of Bom

"7.000.000" 

"4.000.0000"

"6.000.000?" Bom squint her eyes

"Fine. 6.000.0000 but you have to Pay the room" Seunghoon smirk

"5.000.000 deal or I'll leave the house" Bom folding her arms.

"4.500.000 Free food and Free place?" Seunghoon raise his eyebrows. Bom can't ignore the word of 'free food' Think about it, Seunghoon aleays bring home fresh Seafood and He own Big farm of Corn. 

"Deal" Both of them shaking their hands. 

*****

"Guys.... come here for a momment" Seunghoon gather his family in the main room of the house after dinner. 

Everyone sitting in the couch and ready to listen Seunghoon

"guys, you already know Park Bom right? She will stay here and take care all of you" 

"She's older than three of you, call her Unnie, Noona" Seunghoon give Bom sign to speak up.

"Hello, please help me a lot" Bom smiling.

"Seunghoon hyung girlfriend?" Hyunjae asking loud.

"No... We're not" Bom laughing and deny it.

"Bommie Noona already cut my hair" Hyunwoo show his new hair

"You should cut your hair too... Your long hair are stinky" Seunghoon whisper and get a little pinch. 

"Seunghoon-ah... I want a new clothes." 

"Grandma... Are you going to blind date" Bom respond cheerfully grandma words.

"You can buy with Bom tommorow" Seunghoon said and command them to back to their room. 

Bom happily Having them as her new family and place to hide. She don't even want to back in her past life. She don't know how is Her sister. 

"My agency must be already taking care of it" Once again before sleep. Bom praying that she need to back in her past life. 

******

Early in the morning in Ulleungdo. Beautiful summer already grab Ulleungdo in the moment. 

Bom already wake up and preparing food for her new family. She's cooking variant Seafood that Seunghoon always bring home after work. 

Seunghoon have fish market house and 5boat. He hires local people and sent fresh seafood at least 5 different market. or restaurant. He never fishing his own but he control them. 

"Grandma... You already wake up?" Bom knocking Grandma room.

"Lady Spring. Help me get warm water" Bom help her washing her face. 

"Grandma... I have to waking up the kids. You can sit here. I already make your coffee" Bom give her  a cup of coffee. Seunghoon told her lastnight. Grandma favorite thing is Coffee without sugar.

"Yejin-ah... Let's wake up" Bom enter Yejin room. She's looking around and shock. There's not even a single doll in that little girl room.

"Unnie.... let me sleep for five minutes and more" Yejin tossing her body around.

"Let's wake up yejin-ah" Bom asked Yejin again but get no response.

"Ok. If you don't want to wake up. I'll just leave your bowl with a cold rice" Bom leaving Yejin room. 

"Hyunwoo-ah... Hyunjae-ah... let's wake up" Bom open their room but Hyun's brother already wake up and wash their own face.

"Noona... we're hungry" Hyunwoo asking for food.

"Woah... you already wake up. Ah... yes, let's go to the diningroom" Bom told them to go there.

Bom already tired and about getting angry. 'Am I their mother? Why did I have to this kind of stuff' Bom hold her fist

Bom see Seunghoon door and her eyes full of flame and anger.

She coming to his room without even knocking. She's planning to flip his bed as soon as see Seunghoon.

"Young master....Please wake up" Bom kick her legs to Seunghoon bed. 

No response.

"Ya... please wake up" Bom kick Seunghoon legs.

"Uung" Seunghoon respond.

"Yaaa... hurry up!! Wake up" Bom pulling seunghoon summer blanket. 

Seunghoon sleeping without clothes on. Bom can see his bare chest. He have cute abs. Bom face get warm.

"What are you looking at" Seunghoon said without even open his eyes.

"Wh..No..Nothing" Bom turn her back.

"Nothing?" Seunghoon sit down and grab his clothes.

"Yeah... There's nothing to see" Bom leaving Seunghoon room.

*****

"Bom... you will going to the market with grandma?" Seunghoon asking Bom after breakfast

"Oh.. yes, is that ok? I want to buy some clothes for myself. It's getting weird we shared clothes" 

"Ok, be carefull. The market a little crowded these day. That is the biggest market" Seunghoon wave his hand and left.

"Grandma... let's go" Bom grab her hand.

"Lady spring... what kind of guy you want to date?" Grandma asking Bom on the way to the market.

"Umm... The one trully loves me and only loves me because I am" Bom being silent. She remember Dongwook. The way he dumped Bom when she needed a help. 

"Grandma... It's look beautiful" Bom showing her thumb. 

"I have to buy the most beautiful Hanbok" 

"Why ? Do you have an appointment in the future?" 

"What do you mean by Why? My son, He's not married yet. He will get married soon and pick me up from our house right now" Bom don't know how to respond. She feel pity for Grandma.

'Is she lost her memory? She doesn't even remember that she already have a 4 Grandchild' 

*****

"Park Bom-ssi" Park Bom turn back to the owner voice. 

"Who are you?" Bom coming closer without any hesitate.

"Is that you? Park Bom? Is it true?" A big tummy with cute face coming closer to Bom with bright smile

"Jjangmaeeeeee..... I miss you a lot" Bom hug jjangmae, her road manager. 

"What are you doing here Noona? Why did you look so shabby" Bom asked Jjangmae to sit down in front of Store. 

"Here... I have Ice cream" Bom give him ice cream and start their conversation. 

"Noona... Yang Ceo already settle down your scandal. He release a statement that you are doing reflection right now"

"Is that true? How about my unnie? and who is the bad person is?" Bom eyes sparkling for the good news. 

"Noona... are you ok if you listening this?" Jjangmae asked Bom condition

"Dongwook hyung and Donghae hyung... Yang CEO sued Dongwook hyung and his agency. Donghae Get into the Jail. Dongwook even get a lot blackmailed from your fans noona" 

"What about dara? Where is she?" 

"She is fine. It's been a week. you should come home Noona"

Bom exhales and shook her head.

"I don't want to meet Dara. I hare her so much. She's so selfish. Well... let's say goodbye here. Tell dara that i'm fine and Yang CEO too. Tell him where I am but never tell Dara. Don't tell anyone else" Bom pat Jjangmae shoulder.

Not far from their bench, Seunghoon standing there listening for everything Jjangmae and Bom talking about. 

*****

Bom bought 5 bottle of Soju and prepare a raw squid with sauce. She walking to the kitchen to get a cup for her soju. 

"YAH" Seunghoon yelling in low voice

"Oh you surprised me!" Bom kick Seunghoon legs

"Bring two cup. let me join" Seunghoon leaving Bom in the kitchen

"Here. your cup. let me pour it" Bom 

"Something happen?" Seunghoon asking Bom

"No... You will never understand anyway" Bom exhales

"You should cut your hair" Seunghoon smiling

"Yes... I will cut it tommorow" Bom answered without even looking at Seunghoon face.

"Something happened, right?" 

"Umm... yes. By any chance...do you know me? YG Entertaiment ?" 

"Of course. You're one of them" 

"Hull~ How can you be so calm when you know it's me. I'm a big star" 

"Big star that doesn't even have money or clothes"

"There... that time. I have reason" 

"I know"

"I'm so angry now. My boyfriend stab me in the back. Using my Unnie boyfriend. My Unnie too.. She's so stupid"

"You don't want to call her?" Seunghoon offer his Handphone.

"No. I don't want to"

"What if your parent asking you" 

"My parent already died" 

"I am sorry" Seunghoon pour another soju to Bom.

"I feel warm in here. Your family. they are so sweet" Bom drink her cup and asking Seunghoo  to fill it up.

"Grandma, actually... Her son left her. He is the only one Son of Grandma. He get married with russian girl and left her. My father bring her here when she's waiting in the ferry terminal for 5days. She don't know that his son leaving her. It's already 3years. Grandma sometimes crying and doing something weird. call me Seungri and hit me. Her son named Seungri" Bom drink Soju but it's feel burning .

"Your little Brother Hyunwoo got bullied. You knew?"

"Hyunwoo and Hyunjae are from Incheon. Their mother left them. When Hyunwo 3years old and Hyunwoo 1years old. My Parent adopted them and give them named. I feel angry for Hyunwoo and Hyungjae parent." Seunghoon stop his stories and his eyes got teary.

"Yejin... Yejin parent died in front of me. They are killed them self in front of me. Jump into the water on the beach and left yejin that only 1 years old" Seunghoon shoulder up and down. He is crying, Bom feel so sad this time. Seunghoon close his face with his palm. 

Bom coming closer to Seunghoon and hug him. Place his face to Bom shoulder.

"Don't cry. I'm sorry... I never want to make you start crying. Don't joined me drink next time. I don't want you to crying again" Bom nagging Seunghoon but never let go her hug. 

After a long silent, Bom isn't realize yet, That Seunghoon already wrapped her waist. Seunghoon stop crying.

"What is this... You're sleep" Bom help Seunghoon get up and bring him into his room. Bom see a picture two boys in the framed. 

'Ah... this is Seunghoon with his brother' Bom smiling seeing Seunghoon cute face.

She turn back and seeing Seunghoon face. She's squat down and looks Seunghoon face closer.

Bom index finger touch Seunghoon forehead and trying to lecture him

"You idiot! Tell people if it too hard for you. Don't cry yourself while drunk... And let pep....."  Seunghoon pull Bom neck and kiss her lips. Bom eyes getting wide. Seunghoon open his eyes and let her lips apart.

"Stop nagging me, my head is hurt. Bring my pajam...." Bom kiss Seunghoon lips fpr five second to stop Seunghoon words.

Both of them look into each other eyes. 

'No Bom... you're drunk!!' Bom screaming in her own head. 

Seunghoon hand touch Bom face but Bom avoid it.

"I... I should back to my room" Bom get up and Leave Seunghoon room.

She's rushing to her room and hiding in her blanket cover her face. 

Seunghoon blink his eyes a million times. He finaly sober after kissed Bom and can't back to sleep.