Runaway

PUZZLE

 

"Hello, Goodnight everybody. We're here again greeting everyone in this beautiful night. I'm Yoo Jaesuk and welcome to Happy Forever. We have 4 unique guest this night. Please welcome to, 8D-Corn princess Park Bom... Woah, she's pretty. Hello Park Bom-ssi" A man with bright voice filling a big studio. 
"Hello, my name is Bom" Beautiful girl with long hair and angelic smile walking in to the set studio, bowing to the MC and waving to the Camera. 
"The next is, Please welcome to the 8D alien charisma T.O.P" Tall man with flawless face that almost imposible to be a human appear, Bowing and sitting next to Bom.

Another person with a weird hairstyle with thick Busan dialect greeting them, His name is Simon D and the last person join is the slim and tall guy name Lee Kwangsoo.
Bom observing four men nearby. She felt a little uncomfortable. Bom and T.O.P are working in the same agency, both of them close yet a little awkward without GD around. 
2 hours of shooting already finish, Bom walking back to her dressing room. She's almost screaming and jump outside the momment she's open the door. 
"What the hell, What are you two doing here!! It's a workplace...Go out!! " Bom angry, Finding two people kissing each other on her dressing room. she's rolling her eyes the way that Man left them.
"Unnie, are you crazy!! I'm working in here and you're kissing that , here?" Bom angry and stand up in front of her sister face. Their eyes meet, Her sister named Sandara Park 29 years old that always tag along as Bom manager.

Dara avoiding Bom eyes and looking in the floor. "Don't joke around!! I don't like him!! Move.." Bom still angry and leave the room.
Dara and Bom become awkwardly silent in the van. Dara looking for Bom attention, she's trying to say something.
"Bom-ah... I'm sorry for earlier incident" Dara looking Bom face but her sister only pay attention on the people outside the van.
"He's my boyfriend. We're crazily falling in love and we're going married ...what do you thi..."
"Urghhh... shut up. It's disgusting. I don't want to hear anything about that . I never like him. as a friend,partner or my soon to be my brother in law!" Bom cut off her older sister dreams.
"Donghae, his name is Lee donghae. He will join our management team. Your agency already agreed about it" Sandara rest her head and smiling, she has a lot positive thingking about her Boyfriend and younger sister relationship will be better after it.
"You must be very crazy unnie"
"I'll take it as yes"
"No... hell no! Not in million years"
"It's already goes this way. No complaining"
'I never like him. He has something up for me. I know it' Bom nodding her head as she thinking about Donghae.
*****
"Our road manager can't make it today" Donghae appear with a annoying smile in the 4am of the morning. 
"What's my schedulle again, Unnie?" Bom asking her Older sister
"Family gathering, The shooting will be hold in Ulsan. Donghae oppa will drive for us. It will be three of us" Sandara giving Donghae sign to bring their suitcase.
Bom sleeping in the way her home to airport. She's living in Seoul, She have to go in the early morning to avoid the bad traffic, catch the most early flight to Daegu and go to the Ulsan by car.
Bom put her earphone and start mumbling the song, If there's no Donghae, She will singing out loud. It's not like she's shy, but she just don't like donghae.
"Bom, You can sit by yourself? I have to sit with Donghae Oppa" Dara speeding her walk asking Bom but only get a flip hair. 
Bom don't want to talk with Dara at all, the fact that she's take Donghae into Bom management agency is totally stupid for Bom.
"I have to meet my friend on our way to Ulsan. It's only take 5minutes or less, Is that Ok?" Donghae asking Bom nicely
"No, now get off from my car" Bom answered without even looking at him
"Ok, we're ok" Dara tap her Boyfriend shoulder to make him better. 
Dara and Donghae Crazily falling in love, they are talking and saying thousand stupid things Bom ever know. 
Bom never like Donghae, she's sense weird intention. The way Donghae meet his friend, point his finger on their car adding an evil smirk and get a black bag making Bom uncomfortable.
Bom don't want to thingking too much things, she's falling a sleep. Bom's sleep disturbed when suddenly Donghae step the brakes of their car. In front of them, there's no less than 10 police who were checking on every car.
Bom, Dara and donghae must get down from the car to facilitate an inspection. Bom feel there is something wrong with this police, why there are some reporters who she knew well in there. 
The big guy police asking their permission to open and inspect their car. Donghae already gone, there's no Donghae. Police bring out Donghae big black bag. Police open it and their dog barking on that bag.
'Is that a Bomb?' Bom doesn't even know what was that bag is.
Suddenly,Two tall guy catch Dara and Bom and and put a handcuffs on their hands.
"Yaaaaa... why? What are you doing?" Dara angry and trying to fight the tall police. 
"Stop it, let's go to the office. You have to explain about this counterfeit money.
"Unnie.... Unnie... ahh It's hurt. Let me talking with my sister. Unnie.... what are you doing to me unnie" Bom screaming and angry, she's so afraid and angry. There's a lot lighting flash hit on her face. 
Bom forced to get in the car with her sister. They are stop talking and being silent. There's a lot angry flame on bom eyes.
"What are you doing now? I've told you... he's an s!!" Bom hissinh her sister
"Stay still... I'll helping you out" Dara eyes got teary. She's feel so guilty and sad about her boyfriend. 
"Mr.. can we stop in the next rest area. I really want to pee. I can't hold it anymore" Dara moving her legs around trying to hold her pee.
"There's no rest area there, You can stop and make your business in there" Police driver stop and letting their handcuffs off. 
"I really fans of Park Bom, are you gambling?" A big fat police talking  down to bom
"No, What are you talking about" Bom raise her tone
"Then why are you making those money for? You're so shamless" That comment is really hurt Bom pride. 
"Bom, you can run. Now !! Runaway" 
"What about you stupid!!" Bom angry the way Dara give her a command
"I'll cover you up!. Go to your Boyfriend house. He will protect you" Bom running as she heard The policeman screaming her name.
Bom walking around and stealing other people clothes ro disguise herself. She have to go to her boyfriend house. Bom walking carefully, afraid that people will meet her.
She's already in front of Dongwook house. Lee Dongwook 30years old is an actor, both of them already in relationship for 1 year. They are openly in public about their relationship after doing variety show together. 
Bom getting used going in and out Dongwook house in Daegu. That's why she's already inside his penthouse. There's no one around. Bom already take a fresh bath and walking to the kitchen to eat something
"Where's the hell my corn. This monster take mine" Bom talking to the big regrigerator. 
"Uh... why there's a lot Greek yogurt here. Is he trying to libe healthy now" Bom make her head going into Dongwook refrigerator.
"It must be running in your blood to be a criminal" Bom jump because the manly voice suddenly yelling behind her  
"Ah.. you're scare me..." 
"Get your off from my house" Dongwook scream and point the exit door
"Oppa... It's me, Bom. Why are doing this. Are you drunk" Bom step closer to her boyfriend.
"Enough!! Go now! I don't want to look your face again. Let's break up. I don't want to ruin my carreer just because i know someone like you. Criminal!" 
Bom slapped Dongwook face. Dongwook lips trembling and his hand shaking. 
"I never believe that I almost said 'please save me' in front of your disgusting face" Bom leaving Dongwook house with stiff face and unbreakable tears for him. 
Bom never crying, she never let her eyes coming down for unnecessary things. She's barely crying. When she's sad, Her anger will take over her emotion. 
She don't know where to go, she's bringing Dongwook money that she's purposely stole. Bom seing a group of japanesse peole wander around. She's get on and down a lot bus and train. Bom already tired and looking around.
'Where I am now' She can't believe her own eyes, It's already dark and she's knowing no one in here. Her eyes get bigger and she's laughing powerless when she's saw a board "Welcome to Pohang".