Chapter 5

Stupid hyung

"Don't Seungri me you ing !" He swatted JiYong's hand away and stood up. Eyes dark and angry he looked at JiYong sitting on the couch, looking slightly shocked at Seungri's loud outburst of anger.

 

"Did you ever think about how I feel, you er? Can you imagine how I feel after being told all that in front of all the members and the staff!?" Seungri threw his hands up in the air, having to do something to refrain from punching JiYong in the face. The anger flowed out of him like hot lava and the rest of his self-control slipped, when he felt the rage and hurt increase. He had been holding everything back for so long and he just couldn't take anymore.

 

"Your the worst. You know what? you. Do you know how lucky you are that I didn't slap you so hard you'd see stars a long time. Do you know how to feel like a piece of worthless after being treated like that? Do you know how it feels to be called a ing good for nothing?" Seungri screamed in frustration and punched the nearest object next to him. Fortunately it was the wall. He hit the wall so hard he hurt his knuckles, leaving a red stain of blood after dropping his hand to his side. Blood trickled down his fingers and dropped to the floor. JiYong felt tears in his eyes. He felt like Seungri stabbed him, his heart aching and twisting. He was so sorry. He saw tears streaming down Seungri's face and his heart clenched.

 

"You ing stupid hyung. Do you know how much I cried because of you? I just wanted to be nice and you ripped me apart. I hate you", he whispered, barely audible.

 

He felt all the anger wash away, being replaced by sadness and hurt. He felt like his heart was ripped into a thousand pieces, bleeding from the inside. A loud sob escaped his mouth and he dropped to his knees, covering his face in his hands. He started sobbing uncontrollably no longer being able to keep his feelings shut inside he let it all the that had piled up out with a scream.

 

JiYong felt tears streaming down his own face. Seeing his beloved dongseang so badly hurt by himself felt like torture. His voice cracked as he tried to apologize to Seungri. Seeing him that vulnerable made his heart churn and twist. He crawled off the sofa, vision blurry. On his knees he shuffled towards Seungri who was sitting on his legs bent down, now sobbing quietly into his hands. He stopped next to Seungri, not quite sure if he could touch the latter or if he'd get kicked if he did. Carefully he shuffled around the man until he was infront of him. Seungri sat up straight upon noticing JiYong in front of him. He lowered his hands and looked him in the eyes.

 

"Go away. Leave me alone."

 

JiYong felt new tears forming in his eyes and he sniffled trying to hold them back. He leaned forward and caught Seungri in a tight embrace, slinging his arms around the other's waist and clawing into the others hoodie. He came even closer as he felt Seungri pushing against his shoulders to get him off. He buried his face in Seungris shoulder and started crying.

 

"I- I- I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry. So so sorry Seungri", he kept repeating like a mantra, sniffling and hickuping into Seungri's shoulder. The latter slowly stopped trying to push his hyung away and let his hands rest on JiYong's shoulders tightly squeezing them.

 

" you", he weakly said and let his head fall down to rest on JiYong's shoulder. He felt JiYong trembling under him and wrapped one arm around JiYong's shoulders. With his free hand he tangled his fingers in JiYong's hair and massaged his scalp.

 

"Stupid hyung", he tenderly whispered into JiYong's ear and pulled him closer.

 

After about 15 minutes JiYong was sitting in Seungri's lap, Seungri sitting on the floor, leaning against the couch, both still tightly hugging each other. Seungri's eyes locked on the stain of blood on the wall next to the tv and he felt his hand throbbing. 'Stupid.' He heard JiYong sniffle and shifted a bit as the man lifted his head and leaned back a bit.

 

"You look like hyung."

 

JiYong scoffed. "Well damn Seungri, so do you."

 

Seungri grinned. "You're probably right."

 

JiYong smiled and they both cleaned their faces with the sleeves of their hoodies. JiYong smiled softly and suddendly jumped Seungri, almost choking him in a tight hug.

 

"Please don't hate me, Seungri-yah~", he whispered and his voice trembled a bit. Seungri scoffed and hit JiYong's back softly.

 

"Your an ."

 

"I know..."

 

Seungri nodded and rested his chin on JiYong's head.

 

"I still wanna kick your though."

 

JiYong giggled and turned his head to nuzzle into Seungri's neck.

 

"I love you so much, Seungri", he whispered.

 

Seungri, who had barely heard his words, blushed hard.

 

"Shut up, you stupid hyung!"

 

JiYong smiled against his neck and slung his arms around Seungri's hips. The man smiled and rested his head against JiYong's, arms wrapped lightly around JiYong's back, one hand buried in the older's hair. He whispered into JiYong's ear and made the man blush lightly.
 

"I love you too. Maybe.."

 

"Eeew!", they heard three voices shout. "Gross!"

 

 

 

 

 

Sequel: Rude maknae

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Waaaaaahhhh!! *throws table out of window and hides in the corner* (/o.o)/

 

I hope you guys liked this. I just couldn't let the story end on a bad note. Nyongtory deserves a happy end! <3<3

 

Please let me know what you think and leave some comments and subscribe

*<3* \(^-^\)
 

Thanks for reading and lots of love~

 

Lisa