Chapter 1

Stupid hyung

"Hyuung~ I bought ice cream!"

JiYong groaned. He was pissed. Like, literally. Seungri was annoying the out of him the whole day and he didn't believe he could take it much longer. He had been kind of on edge for a few days but Seungri constantly twirling around him like a ing prima ballerina in a pink tutu and showering him with affection like a little puppy made him angry. 'No', he corrected himself 'furious.'

"So what?" He didn't even look at Seungri but concentrated on the make-up artist's actions as she perfectly applied his make up. Seungri frowned and dropped the bag full of ice cream in JiYong's lap. YoungBae looked up from the game he was playing on his phone and quickly lowered his gaze again as he saw JiYong's lips forming a straight line. Better stay out of this , before it got bad.

"You should be excited and smiling and asking me if you could have one and not look like a pissed off, asian mouse on it's period and menopause at the same time."

A muscle twitched in JiYongs neck and he tightly gripped the material of his jeans, digging his fingers into his skin trying to keep his slowly crumbling self-control together and not just high five Seungri. With a chair. In his face.
He slowly counted to ten in Korean, Japanese and English before he decided that he was okay and loosened his grip on his legs. TOP and Daesung sat on the sofa together, looking at some pictures of TOP's newest chairs, when they suddendly felt uncomfortable. They could clearly see that JiYong was about to snap and to be honest they didn't want to be in the same room, or the same building, when that happened. JiYong was usually quite calm and composed as the leader but all of them had noticed that he was getting angry really quickly lately, frustration visible and snappy answers ready to fire at anyone who rubbed him the wrong way. They moved a bit closer to the corner of the sofa, away from JiYong. Seungri puffed his cheeks out and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well I guess you don't want any by the look you're giving me. Might as well take it back."

He moved forward, snapping the plastic bag with one hand and taking it from JiYong's lap. Turning around he offered ice cream to his other hyungs and the staff present in the room and set the rest on the table with the jewelry on it, for everyone to take some more if they wanted. He took one for himself and opened the plastic package, taking out the ice cream and tossing the package into the rubbish bin standing next to the door. He stood next to the rubbish bin leaning against the wall and ate his ice cream staring at JiYong through the mirror. 'Seriously what is his problem? He's annoying the out of me with his aggressive .'

"It's your favourite though..." He could see JiYong tense and the staff in the room grew nervous again.

"I don't want any", JiYong hissed through gritted teeth. 'Calm, just stay calm. Teletubbies, think teletubbies. Or kittens, think kittens. Cute. Fluffy. Soft. Kittens!'

Seungri shrugged his shoulders again and decided not to press the matter, seeing how uncomfortable everyone was feeling. He moved to the make-up placed in front of the mirror and inspected some stuff, not really knowing what it actually was. He lifted up a little tin and opened the lid. It was powder. Disinterested he closed it again and put it back to it's place. He moved on to the lip tint and gloss and took one out he had never seen before. He turned to the make-up noona and held up the make-up to her direction.

"What is this? Is it new?"

The noona looked up and nodded, smiling lightly as she saw the interest sparkle in Seungri'e eyes.

"It's a new liptint. It actually smells really good too."

Seungri rose his brows and excitedly opened the liptint. He lifted the part with the small brush to his nose and took a deep breath.

"Wooaaahhh~ This smells really good!!" He jumped up and down like a little kid in a candystore and waved the liptint around.

"Hyung smell this", he excitedly ran towards JiYong who was still sitting in front of the big mirror. Forgetting to look around him in his excitement he tripped over the hairstraightener's cord and stumbled right into JiYong. Trying to save himself from falling he yanked up the hand he was holding the liptint in to steady himself. After having steadied himself he sighed in relief of not having crashed to the floor. He looked up and around the room and saw the shock in everybody's eyes and the terror in s faces. 'Why do they look so frightened?' He turned to look at JiYong, wanting to ask him if he was okay and apologize to him. 'Oh hell no...'

Not realising how close he was to JiYong when he was stubling, he had hit his face with the liptint, leaving a dark, red streak of liptint across his cheek.

"Seungri...", he heard JiYong grumble and he felt a cold shiver run down his spine. 'Oh .'

"! I mean sorry!! I'm so sorry hyung! Wait we can remove it, it's no problem"

"WHAT THE !!!"

Seungri stilled and stood up straight again, letting the make-up remover fall on top of the table.

"You ing stupid idiot maknae! What the do you think your doing, huh!? You stupid . You're so annoying, always pestering me and forcing yourself on me and annoying the out of me. You ing head. Look what you've done. You're so ing brainless all the time."

Seungri felt his heart clench painfully at the harsh words that left his mouth. 'Wow.. not fair.'

"You stupid ! Why are you even here!? Just off so I can have some peace at least once in my life, you ing annoying good for nothing!"

All the regret Seungri had felt vanished in an instant. 'Good for nothing.' Any emotion left on is face vanished with his regret and he looked purely emotionless, his voice so cold, even JiYong was a bit surpised.

"Fine."

Without another word Seungri his heels and walked straight out of the waiting room, not slamming the door but closing it slowly and silently, almost calm.