Chapter 3

Stupid hyung

The tension was really unbearable. JiYong shifted in his seat, feeling reeeaally uncomfortable. The members decided to go to a restaurant and eat some meat for dinner today and somehow he was seated opposite Seungri. And Seungri didn't look very pleased. He was tense and uneasy, his eyes lowered to his plate, shoving the food around on his plate but not eating any of it. YoungBae, sitting next to Seungri, shoved him with his elbow.

"Yah, maknae-yah. You're not hungry?"

Seungri looked up for a second and placed the chopsticks next to his plate.

"I feel kinda sick", he mumbled. YoungBae furrowed his eyebrows and shot a worried look in JiYong's direction, who was looking anywhere but at Seungri, his shoulders tense.

"Ya.. you okay?" Daesung eyed Seungri and and leaned around YoungBae, poking him in the side with his finger. He looked tired, his usual dark circles even bigger and his skin had a grey touch, lips kind of pale.

"I think I'm gonna catch some fresh air. I'll be back in a second."

TOP sat up and eyed JiYong, noticing how he stiffened and shot a wary glance at Seungri's figure as he stood up and shuffeled past the members towards the door. After the maknae left, he placed his chopsticks next to his plate and folded his hands, resting them in his lap.

"So. Are you gonna do anything?"

YoungBae and Daesung shot a worried glance into the direction of the leader and the carismatic rapper, sitting next to each other. ''s gonna go down.'
JiYong lifted his gaze and turned to TOP, brows furrowed and lips pressed together.

"What?"

TOP raised a brow and gently shook his head. "Have you even looked at him once? He looks terrible."

JiYong bit his lip, knowing exactly who the tall man was talking about. Of course he had noticed. He knew that Seungri was feeling like a piece of , although he tried to make everyone believe it didn't faze him one bit. He noticed his pale complexion, the dark circles and the red eyes, hinting that he had cried a lot lately.

"Did you even say you're sorry?" TOP rose his voice a bit, slowly getting angry. He was affected by the situation too. He saw how ed up his dongsaeng looked and he felt the heavy atmosphere, wherever they went. It pissed him off too! JiYong opened his mouth to say something but he was cut off by TOP.

"Seriously!? , man JiYong you're so ed up. How could you be such an !?" TOP slammed the table with his flat hand, causing Daesung and YoungBae to jump. JiYong bit his lip hard, looking at his fingers.

"How can I tell him how I feel when he wont even listen to me?", he wispered. "He doesn't even let me touch him. 2 days ago he looked as if he was going to throw up when I grabbed his arm. He yanked it away and told me to never touch him again."

Tears were welling up and his vision turned blurry. He felt like the biggest in the world. No, he probably was. TOP eyed him up and down, feeling a bit sorry for their leader.

"You really have to sort things out with him", he said a bit softer, laying a hand on JiYong's slumped shoulder, squeezing it comfortingly. "We're celebrities, we can't have a fight, the fans are going to notice soon. And we're a team, remember? I swear to god I'll kill myself and rise from my grave to kill the two of you if we disband because of this !"

"Uuugh... TOP hyung? You might wanna try that the other way round...", Daesung remarked and YoungBae lightly scratched his head, still overthinking the scenario in his head.

"Oh... you're right. Good idea."

JiYong grinned at the stupidity of s and wiped away his tears, sighing and feeling a bit relieved. 'They're right...' YoungBae smiled and leaned over the table to ruffle YiJong's hair hard, making it stand off his head in every direction.

"Crazy."

"Yah!! Don't ruin my hair!", JiYong screamed.