Chapter 2

Stupid hyung

JiYong blinked a few times, too stunned to say anything.

"Did he just... walk out on me? His hyung!?"

He turned to face s, only to see TOP looking at him with an eyebrow raised and a look of slight disbelief on his face. Daesung had his mouth fully open, gaping at JiYong, too stunned to show any other reaction. Sensing that s where not pleased with him he looked at his best friend YoungBae, just to see him sitting there leaning back, arms crossed in front of him, a disgusted look on his face. It slowly dawned to JiYong what he had just done and especially said. YoungBae noticed the slight change in JiYongs face and nodded.

"Well , JiYong. I hope you're prepared to rub your face in the dirt."

With that he returned to play the game on his phone and ignored JiYong completely. TOP mumbled a barely hearable "Incredible" and then he and Daesung returned to look at some other photos on TOP's instagram.

JiYong, feeling cold, as if he had done the IceBucketChallenge all over again, scanned the room with his eyes and realised how many staffs were still in the room, frozen on the spot, too shocked to move. He quickly stood up and bowed deep in every direction.

"I am so sorry everyone. I don't know why I did that. Please forgive me, it will never happen again. I am terribly sorry."

The staff looked at him with wary eyes but slowly returned to their work, the make-up noona rushing over to remove the liptint from JiYong's cheek.

 

                                                                   ~~~~~~~~°.°~~~~~~~~

 

The next week was absolute hell for JiYong. He had recieved a huge scolding from the president, his bad conscience nearly killed him and s were acting rather distant too. But the worst was Seungri.

Seungri completely ignored him and only talked to him if it wasn't avoidable at all. As soon as JiYong came into the same room, Seungri stood up without another word and left. He made sure not the slightest emotion showed on his face and the cold air around him made JiYong shiver. Apart from all that, he acted as if nothing had ever happened. He talked normally to everyone else and even laughed with them, although not when JiYong was near him. 'ing head', he thought as he saw JiYong walk into the room. He nodded to the other three members sitting on the sofa and the floor in front of the tv in the dorm, looking at him as soon as JiYong entered, and walked towards the door, making sure to leave some distance between him and JiYong. ' you.'

"Seungri..", JiYong said, trying to make him stop. Seungri just ignored him and calmly walked out and into his room, closing the door behind him and locking it, making sure everyone could hear the key turn. Once he was sure he was alone and no one could see him, especially not that hyung he slumped his shoulders and sighed. He shuffled to his bed and let himself fall down on it, face forward, burying his face in the pillow, muffling his quiet sobs and letting the pillow soak up the tears. His heart felt like it was ripped to pieces when he thought of the words JiYong had said. 'Stupid idiot, , annoying,... good for nothing' He gripped the cushion harshly and tried not to scream, instead he pulled the cushion so hard, he heard something rip and a few lonely feathers floated through the air to the ground.