Chapter 4

Stupid hyung

Seungri opened the door to his room, just to turn right around and walk back out upon seeing JiYong sitting on the edge of the bed, waiting for him.

"Yah maknae! Stop right there!!"

JiYong jumped up and followed Seungri who was now speedwalking through the dorm, trying to get away from the leader. And the confrontation. He was tired from schedule and pissed off at everything and everyone. He was sick of avoiding JiYong and acting cold to him. It just made his heart ache more and he felt like he could go and choose a nice gravestone soon, if this was going to continue. But he didn't tell anyone about all these thoughts he had. 'I mean I'm not stupid.' And that stupid hyung still hadn't apologized to him. He felt rage rising at the thought of that. 'Stupid hyung!' He wanted him to feel how hard JiYong had hurt him. 'Better come crawling on your knees you er.'

"YAH!"

Seungri lightly stumbled at the sudden scream, slightly shocked. He quickly regained his composure though and fled towards the door of the dorm. He needed fresh air.
He didn't come far though, as he almost ran into his other three hyungs, who were standing in front of the door blocking his way out with their arms crossed.

"Ugh.. could you like... move? I want some fresh air."

YoungBae grinned and shook his head.

"Sorry, Seungri. No can do."

TOP and Daesung nodded, agreeing with YoungBae. 'The ?'

"You two", TOP said pointing at Seungri and JiYong who had appeared in the hallway and stood a few steps behind Seungri,"need to sort things out."

Seungri's eyes widened and he blinked a few times in disbelief. 'Don't tell me...'

"You", Daesung said looking at JiYong,"need to tell Seungri something don't you."

JiYong softly nodded and nibbled his bottom lip nervously. He noticed how much Seungri had tensed and he saw how he clenched his fists so hard, his knuckles where white. 'This isn't going to be easy...'

"Hyung...", Seungri started but he was cut off by TOP.

"And you look like . You lower the standards of our group so get your together."

Seungri was so baffled at that insult, he just opened his mouth and gaped at his hyung's backs, as they turned and left the dorm. Just then YoungBae poked his head through the door again and smiled.

"Oh, and don't even think about opening the door and just walking away. We're blocking it."

With that he closed the door and the klicking sound echoed through the silent hallway. "The door has been closed."

"Seungri..."

"Listen, I'd talk to you but I'm too afraid your bull will contaminate the dorm and kill me."

JiYong gaped at Seungri, too baffled to say anything. 'Did he just...?'

'Pha, serves you right you tard.' Seungri pushed his way past JiYong and strode to the sofa in the living room. 'Looks like I'm gonna watch some tv.' JiYong, back to normal again, closed his mouth and accepted that Seungri dissing him was something he deserved. But it pissed him off already. 'Seriously, no manners.' Seungri ignored JiYong as he sat on the sofa next to Seungri and looked at the tv. They sat there for about ten minutes, staring at the tv but not really concentrating on it. From the corner of his eyes Seungri saw JiYong fiddling with the hem of his hoodie, something he only did when he was really uneasy. 'Better be.' After another ten minutes of rising tension and uneasiness Seungri just couldn't take it anymore.

"So are you finally gonna apologize or am I allowed to beat the out of you first hyung?"

JiYong flinched at the thought of that and slowly lifted his gaze to look at Seungri who was ignoring him again, eyes fixed on the tv. His lips were pressed together tightly forming a thin line and the musle in his neck twitched. He was seriously pissed.

"Seungri...", JiYong said softly, laying his hand on top of Seungri's with an apologetic look in his eyes.

That's when Seungri snapped.